Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 76)

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
aahaa .....aaj to Fivr maam yahan tashreef layeen hain ....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Regarding the game agree with u...infact it reminded me of the sangeet during Supriya's time. Only difference was then he simply ignored Sups and now he was very aware of Naku's presence. And ya we didnt get a yeh pyaar na hoga kam from Baji...instead we got a sad song. I dont mind Tasha sighing over their seperation but I want DuJi back together. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: I've been contemplating that too - to see if I can work out something that will let me put into perspective the past two months of the show in a stretch.. You'll know as soon as I do, if something works out.. EmbarrassedLOL

@Pearl: I hope I can call you "Pearl" - dewdrop confuses me with Shabz.. LOL But yeah, MR is such a versatile actor and the way he conveys the underlying emotions with just an expression or a glance is just breath taking! Day Dreaming

You can call me that, but if you want you can call me Aparna or Appu, thats my name LOL.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged

@Shabz: Lol! Aaj finally time pe episode dekh liya and I didn't do a TIN toh soocha yaheen bhadass nikal loon.. ROFLROFL

@ksh: Oh boy, was he aware of Nakku! And even more than that, I loved how EVERYTIME the pillow came to Nakku, she looked up to Dutta - like she wanted to see his reactions.. Postive, negative or indifference. It was like she was seeking his "permission" while simultaneously keeping an eye on him - making sure he was okay.. She knows how hard it is for him to sit there in her company and Baji's, so every time she'd look up to him to see if he is okay - if they can move on. *sigh* And he made a deliberate effort to look annoyed EVERY time, spare one when he looked BARELY entertained but that was right after a performance from one of the family members toh he probably hadn't had the time to get himself in check.

Of course, this is not to say that he wasn't tormented by Seema's reminder - just that Nakku's mere presence is enough to make thoughts of Seema take a back seat, even if for that one moment when he gets the pillow each turn. Day Dreaming

And of course this could just be me and my random imagination.. But ab main kya karon.. ROFL

And Baji toh I LOVED today! Especially the VERY end when he gets done with his performance, stops right before the end, turns away from Dutta, brushes off his tears and then just walks away. Like he's told Dutta "I know I hurt you, but you hurt me too. And while you've decided to cut me out of your life, just know that I'm still here - and will be here waiting when you decide to come back." *sigh* I hope they have a well deserving "reunion" whenever they do.. *heartbroken muh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 29 December 2010 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiMrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

You can call me that, but if you want you can call me Aparna or Appu, thats my name LOL.....

Alright then! Aparna it is! *nods* LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hi to all, I am posting here for the first time. I love the way ltl has maintained it's level consistently in last one year & hope to see excitng tracks in future & may be on ltl's 2nd aniversary will be as excited as todayBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@Fivr: I dunno how the future episodes will pan out but I felt Dutta didnt even remember Seema or it was that unfortunate day he turned Dutta bhau. He remembered only when Kala reminded it of him. Initially he drank as an act of defiance at being forced to be a part of the celebration by the same family who had betrayed him. Later after Kala reminded him he drank to dull the pain of the innnocent boy Dutta rather than breaking up with Seema.
As for passing the parcel everyone was wondering how Dutta would seem singing. While we are still to see that but I loved the way MR thru various nuances managed to retain Dutta's stubbornness even when he was under family pressure so to speak.
Coming to Baji...I agree completely!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-mnx12sub_rosadivy609*dewdrop~pearl*

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

@mnx12: Welcome to the forum yaar! I'm glad you decided to post and I hope you'll continue to do so! We'd love to hear from you! Big smile

@ksh: Uff dude! Kala ka toh na poocho - what brilliance! What I love about her is her refusal to take defeat. No matter what comes her way, she always comes up with a way to counter it with in moments. Dutta showed up to the gathering and she was already with plan number two. And it's not just blatant manipulation on her part - all her manipulations are such subtle suggestions that if you didn't know that she was evil (like we do) there would be no way you could say without a doubt that she didn't ACTUALLY mean well! I mean the way she tells Dutta to "give Nakku Seema's place in his heart" - in her subtext, she compared Nakku to Seema and simultaneously reminded Dutta that that place was held by one "dhokebaz" and he should now give it to Nakku (who he considers a "dhokebaz" at the moment) therefore making him even more averse to the idea of allowing Nakku in his heart. She brings Seema up, thereby discrediting Baji's good intentions as being "inconsiderate". She subtly compares Nakku to Seema and puts them both in the same league. All the while telling him to "move on" while suggesting that he shouldn't.. *sigh* Is it any wonder that I'm fida over her.. *looks at Kala adoringly* LOL

Go to top