Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 75)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
^^ Arey woh toh Dutta hai!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We can't compare Roops/Leela to the gentleman don now can we! Aur waise bhi, I have a hunch k even if Dutta didn't sound like Kishore Da, that we'd still be lattu over his singing anyways - just because HE did it.. ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-divy609*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Neki aur pooch pooch! Do a TIN na! I too loved yesterday's epi at many levels. As u mentioned...many layers to it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa--Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
@ksh: I was reading k it was a filler time pass episode, that LTL was stagnating toh I was all worried, but honestly yaar mujhey toh aisa kuch nahi dikhta.. Embarrassed I think mera wohi "optimism" flare kar raha hai - the one that was prospering during the Supriya track when half the forum left and I was all "Omg! Awesome show!".. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I mean, sure it's slow - but merey pagal demag ko toh slow development dikh rahi hai and I love that.. *sigh* I love it.. *ducks from chappals*

Yaar, it's already 3:50am.. Abhi shuru kiya TIN toh subha k 7 toh aram sey baj jayengai.. We had guests over so I didn't get a chance to watch LTL until like 2 am.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-divy609*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ Arey woh toh Dutta hai!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We can't compare Roops/Leela to the gentleman don now can we! Aur waise bhi, I have a hunch k even if Dutta didn't sound like Kishore Da, that we'd still be lattu over his singing anyways - just because HE did it.. ROFLROFL

Oh ya, anything Dutta does looks special even if its just a normal thing to do....like even if he bites off an apple that would seem to be the sexiest 'apple-biting' act ROFL.....arre yesterday he was just sitting down and passing the pillow, that itself fetched him such rave reviews ROFLROFL!! Forget about all that, arre even if he slaps someone there is so much to rave about that slap ROFL....we all are such crazy bunch that I'm sure there will be a long que for 'Dutta slap' even ROFL ....just imagine - poor guy, his principles generally dont allow him to slap girls par ab aisi situation mein bechara kya karega LOL?!....poori ki poori line lagi hain ek 'dutta slap' ke liye ROFL.....

Btw, what is a TIN Confused?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
*sigh* I'm not sure I'd be in line to get slapped by him, but I definitely enjoyed watching him play the game LOL - loved how he wasn't really INTO the game until someone did something entertaining and then you'd see the ghost of a smile on his face with a glint of intrigue..  Then of course the music began again and he resumed his "grumpy" facade.. *shakes head* Dutta, Dutta, Dutta! LOL

Yaar, a TIN is just a silly little rant thread I do for the daily episodes. It's short for Things I Noticed.. EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 29 December 2010 at 3:12am

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Its ok...no pressure on doing the TIN. Maybe u can do a TIN from the time you were last regular in the forum till now. That doesnt mean I am expecting you to write for 24 hrs at a stretch...just curious to know your thoughts abt the various tracks that happenned in the show esp after Dutta proposed.

rayjst-Fivr-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*sigh* I'm not sure I'd be in line to get slapped by him, but I definitely enjoyed watching him play the game LOL - loved how he wasn't really INTO the game until someone did something entertaining and then you'd see the ghost of a smile on his face with a glint of intrigue..  Then of course the music began again and he resumed his "grumpy" facade.. *shakes head* Dutta, Dutta, Dutta! LOL

Yaar, a TIN is just a silly little rant thread I do for the daily episodes. It's short for Things I Noticed.. EmbarrassedLOL

@ blue - Oh ya, I just loved Dutta's subtle change in expressions that clearly showed his attitude and emotions....now this is what I love about Dutta - he doesnt need any dialogues or special scenes to convey to the audience what is going on inside him (unlike other TV shows and actors)....he is soo good in his acting and his expressions, that he can actually steal the show with such subtle scenes even though he is not actually part of the scene's literal actions Embarrassed......

@ red - Oh ok, I was really trying to break down the abbreviation of TIN with all possible options for 'T', 'I', 'N' but couldnt decipher LOL....

rayjst-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@ksh: I've been contemplating that too - to see if I can work out something that will let me put into perspective the past two months of the show in a stretch.. You'll know as soon as I do, if something works out.. EmbarrassedLOL

@Pearl: I hope I can call you "Pearl" - dewdrop confuses me with Shabz.. LOL But yeah, MR is such a versatile actor and the way he conveys the underlying emotions with just an expression or a glance is just breath taking! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

Go to top