Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 73)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: Dutta did keep glancing at Naku several times.LOL
Btw Kala is delusional if she thinks Seema is notches above Naku in Dutta's heart. Or maybe it was a forboding what Naku might think?

Yeah it was one or two glances max as far as I saw....I was reading everyone raving about it so much that I was trying to watch out for them but I didn't notice anything much....and Dutta didn't even look at her during Kishore's poetry....wasn't someone in here mentioning that there was something significant about him glancing at her during some line? I toh didn't see itConfusedLOL

He glanced back at her in the earlier half more when Kala was talking to him about Seema...that's when he was glancing at Nakku more out of the corner of his eye....but where were these other bits that you're all raving about?? I truly am unable to seeConfusedLOL

Obviously Kala is delusional....but that's part of the funLOL.....how she will be proven SO wrong....it's always interesting to see how Dutta stays quiet each time she tries to poison his mind with some kind of crap....and later on Kala only falls flat on her face when Dutta shocks her by keeping faith in NakkuLOL.......I think this line of Kala's will come back to haunt her cuz Dutta will say one day that Nakku is far above Seema ki "jagah".....as for Nakku feeling insecure...dunno....she might....seeing as she's seeing Seema being in "repent" mode....would be another way for them to drag this track out....Dutta will have to be the one to speak out.

Arre Anu...I hope u got a good print of the epi...try desi9 vids on YT. He did shoot a quick glance at Naku during Kishore's poetry. Also his attention was pretty much on Naku thruout apart from the pillow ofcourse.
As for Naku being insecure...I dunno...Naku right now is pretty confident of his feelings. He's also her husband to boot. So somehow right now the insecurity bit doesnt fit. But the CVs have defo brought Seema back with a purpose. Maybe its simply as Kala said...Dutta will forgive her and close her chapter forever.

Regarding Nakku's insecurity, I had mentioned long back when Seema's entry was declared, that though Nakku knows Dutta loves her, when she analyses the whole situation, she might start considering Seema with Dutta due to various reasons like.......Seema was Dutta's 1st love, the woman because of whom he became a gangster.....now that Seema is repenting her actions and is guilty for what she had done to Dutta, Nakku might consider the possibility of Dutta coming back to his old self if Seema returns back to his life.....maybe she sees a potential of Dutta giving up his 'gangsterhood' now that Seema is back Confused......Nakku knows how much Dutta loved Seema, so here she might start getting confused, as from Nakku's POV, really it might be difficult for her to analyse whether Dutta loved Seema more or her..... and the fact that Dutta is ignoring Nakku and prefers to stay away from her as of now, might eventually make Nakku think and feel that he might be better off without her as everytime she comes in front of him, he gets disturbed.....so though Nakku seems to be really confident now, Seema's entry might shake up her confidence at some level and make her start thinking on these wierd lines Confused....you never know, as Nakku always says that she only thinks about saab's happiness, if she thinks his happiness lies in Seema, she wont think twice before sacrificing her happiness for him......I know this line of thought doesnt make any sense, but you never know, Nakku might start wrongly percieving things if she even gets a hint that Dutta's happiness lies with Seema....

Obviously we know Dutta loves only Nakku and no matter how good Seema has become, his heart will never move from Nakku Embarrassed. And if this happens, it will be fun to see our stubborn and adamant Dutta getting restless trying to sort out this confusion without having to admit to Nakku that he loves her more than anything or anyone in this world Wink!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 28 December 2010 at 10:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniCrystal29kadduusub_rosa-Carrie-meghapartiMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding Nakku's insecurity, I had mentioned long back when Seema's entry was declared, that though Nakku knows Dutta loves her, when she analyses the whole situation, she might start considering Seema with Dutta due to various reasons like.......Seema was Dutta's 1st love, the woman because of whom he became a gangster.....now that Seema is repenting her actions and is guilty for what she had done to Dutta, Nakku might consider the possibility of Dutta coming back to his old self if Seema returns back to his life.....maybe she sees a potential of Dutta giving up his 'gangsterhood' now that Seema is back Confused......Nakku knows how much Dutta loved Seema, so here she might start getting confused, as from Nakku's POV, really it might be difficult for her to analyse whether Dutta loved Seema more or her..... and the fact that Dutta is ignoring Nakku and prefers to stay away from her as of now, might eventually make Nakku think and feel that he might be better off without her as everytime she comes in front of him, he gets disturbed.....so though Nakku seems to be really confident now, her husband's ex-lover Seema might be enough to shake up her confidence and make her start thinking on these wierd lines Confused....you never know, as Nakku always says that she only things about saab's happiness, if she thinks his happiness lies in Seema, she wont think twice before sacrificing her happiness for him......I know this line of thought doesnt make any sense, but you never know, Nakku might start wrongly percieving things if she even gets a hint that Dutta's happiness lies with Seema....

Obviously we know Dutta loves only Nakku and no matter how good Seema has become, his heart will never move from Nakku Embarrassed. And if this happens, it will be fun to see our stubborn and adamant Dutta getting restless trying to sort out this confusion without having to admit to Nakku that he loves her more than anything or anyone in this world Wink!

@red: See that's exactly what I'm wary about.....exactly....Nakku is a bit unpredictable when it comes to what she perceives to be Dutta's happiness...everyone seems to take it for granted that Dutta loved Seema as much as he loves Nakku....Nakku herself can't be fully sure since she's never known Seema unlike in the case of Supriya wherein she knows Supriya never loved Dutta....Nakku only knows of Seema what Dutta told her....and now she's SEEN Seema as supposedly a nice person who is repenting a lot in life....whom she is already so touched by that she's getting FBs of Seema as wellConfusedLOL....so in light of all this, I do see remote chances of Nakku feeling insecure about how much Dutta loves her when Seema is in the picture....and this would end up being a really retarded "sacrifice" track if they go in that direction which I REALLY don't want to see....I DON'T want to see Nakku in this "mahaanta" mode.....but I fear they may go there in order to drag the track out *sigh*.....Only Dutta speaking up would fix this.....he said it once to AS....that he isn't comparing Nakku to Seema/Sups....I hope he remembers that and says it again once he sees Seema back in the picture.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedkadduu*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@dewdrop_pearl and @anu:  whatever the purpose of Seema's entry I just hope her cameo is only for a few episodes and she exits quickly so the story can move on.

AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshed-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*AreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding Nakku's insecurity, I had mentioned long back when Seema's entry was declared, that though Nakku knows Dutta loves her, when she analyses the whole situation, she might start considering Seema with Dutta due to various reasons like.......Seema was Dutta's 1st love, the woman because of whom he became a gangster.....now that Seema is repenting her actions and is guilty for what she had done to Dutta, Nakku might consider the possibility of Dutta coming back to his old self if Seema returns back to his life.....maybe she sees a potential of Dutta giving up his 'gangsterhood' now that Seema is back Confused......Nakku knows how much Dutta loved Seema, so here she might start getting confused, as from Nakku's POV, really it might be difficult for her to analyse whether Dutta loved Seema more or her..... and the fact that Dutta is ignoring Nakku and prefers to stay away from her as of now, might eventually make Nakku think and feel that he might be better off without her as everytime she comes in front of him, he gets disturbed.....so though Nakku seems to be really confident now, her husband's ex-lover Seema might be enough to shake up her confidence and make her start thinking on these wierd lines Confused....you never know, as Nakku always says that she only things about saab's happiness, if she thinks his happiness lies in Seema, she wont think twice before sacrificing her happiness for him......I know this line of thought doesnt make any sense, but you never know, Nakku might start wrongly percieving things if she even gets a hint that Dutta's happiness lies with Seema....

@red: See that's exactly what I'm wary about.....exactly....Nakku is a bit unpredictable when it comes to what she perceives to be Dutta's happiness...everyone seems to take it for granted that Dutta loved Seema as much as he loves Nakku....Nakku herself can't be fully sure since she's never known Seema unlike in the case of Supriya wherein she knows Supriya never loved Dutta....Nakku only knows of Seema what Dutta told her....and now she's SEEN Seema as supposedly a nice person who is repenting a lot in life....whom she is already so touched by that she's getting FBs of Seema as wellConfusedLOL....so in light of all this, I do see remote chances of Nakku feeling insecure about how much Dutta loves her when Seema is in the picture....and this would end up being a really retarded "sacrifice" track if they go in that direction which I REALLY don't want to see....I DON'T want to see Nakku in this "mahaanta" mode.....but I fear they may go there in order to drag the track out *sigh*.....Only Dutta speaking up would fix this.....he said it once to AS....that he isn't comparing Nakku to Seema/Sups....I hope he remembers that and says it again once he sees Seema back in the picture.

Exactly......even though we know Nakku is confident of her love for Dutta, but arrival of Seema can confuse her 'perception' of Dutta's happiness......and even though she has never seen Seema, she has seen the impact of her exit from Dutta's life on Dutta - he actually became a GANGSTER....so if she thinks on the lines that more than her Seema might have the ability to bring Dutta back to his old self (as he became so due to her exit), you cant blame her for thinking on those lines for saab's happiness Confused......

But as far as Dutta is concerned, definitely he will not have any confusions about whom to choose....it would always be NAKKU all the way, no matter how upset he is with her! Currently I feel his resentment towards Nakku is more of stubborness and childishness, than anger and hurt (like how it was initially).....this is evident from the way he is behaving with her for the past couple of episodes....like the breakfast scene where he quitely came and sat to have breakfast laid by Nakku, then his childish comment when Nakku comes with the jeep 'maine sirf gaadi maangi....agar koi madat kar raha hain tho apni marzi se', as he dint want her to think he lost out on that small bet they had - that Nakku would come to him only if he calls her LOL!

But one thing is there.....if Dutta is finding it so hard to forgive Nakku just cos she hid a fact about her from him out of MAJBOORI, just imagine Seema's condition LOL! I think it will take her atleast couple of JANAMS before Dutta finally forgives her LOL! What not has Nakku done for Dutta, she even risked her life and took a bullet for him, still he cant seem to forgive her, so Seema can just forget about it! I am thinking what would be Dutta's reaction when he sees Seema in front of his eyes after so many years Confused!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 28 December 2010 at 10:53am

AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshed-Carrie-meghapartiMrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
But I wonder why AS dint participate in the game Wink......if she got out, she could have beautifully enacted out some RAKHEE scene LOL, as generally Rakhee is one person whose sons always turn out to be fighters when they grow up after their father gets killed in their childhood LOL.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsAbhiAnimussy.jamshedMrsKhanAreYaar

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@Nureat :- don't u think Dutta may pretend to be in love with Seema just to hurt Nakusha's feeling .....he is running away in his conscious state......he is in the state of nonacceptance....don't u think if Nakusha decides to walk away from his life, it will push him to break his fake ego n accept that he truly loved one n only Nakusha. I feel Seema track is just for two major reasons i.e Dutta to forgive Seema n let go of hurt n despair.........and to consciously accept that he has only loved Nakusha and his happiness lies with her.Embarrassed I don't think end result would be devastating......it will bring out positive outcome in both D and N life.........life without any baggage

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 28 December 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@Nureat :- don't u think Dutta may pretend to be in love with Seema just to hurt Nakusha's feeling .....he is running away in his conscious state......No ways, yaar! Dutta would NEVER pretend to be in love with anyone else....he is incapable of it....he may be upset with Nakku and want to hurt her but the only things he's capable of doing in order to "hurt" her is to be grumpy with her, ignore her or maaro do-teen taane....he does NOT have it in him to EVER fake love for someone else just to spite Nakku.....he's too straight-forward of a guy for that.

he is in the state of nonacceptance....don't u think if Nakusha decides to walk away from his life, it will push him to break his fake ego n accept that he truly loved one n only Nakusha. I feel Seema track is just for two major reasons i.e Dutta to forgive Seema n let go of hurt n despair.........and to consciously accept that he has only loved Nakusha and his happiness lies with her.Embarrassed I don't think end result would be devastating......it will bring out positive outcome in both D and N life.........life without any baggage Nakku possibly walking away from his life is a seperate issue and I don't see it having any connection to Dutta faking love for Seema (which I don't think he ever will like I said above).....it will be upto Nakku's own perceptions of this situation and whether or not Dutta SPEAKS UP....I don't think Nakku will walk out of his life though....destiny doesn't let them stay apart somehow.....Seema's purpose will be breaking through his ego and hurt and making him realize that Nakku is above that....that's about it.....I don't think Nakku will leave.

Edited by nureat01 - 28 December 2010 at 3:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@Anu, DD: U guys have a point. In a way we cannot predict Naku's behavior once she learns her new best friend is Dutta's first love. Right now she confident of his love for her and that no one can love him as she does. I doubt Dutta would give her any reason to think otherwise. But then lets not forget Kala...Seema is a great pawn for her to use...such a great pawn that if she knows Seema has returned with regret in her heart for what she did then she might do a jig with happiness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDream

Go to top