Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 72)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Sia79

When she said "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jayee" I heard it as "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat nanhe dutta ka janam ho jayee". Lagta hain I have got Madhia's bimari. ROFLROFLROFL

Haila ROFLROFLROFL
Baji ka ud kar ghar pahunchna possible hai par ye nahi ROFLROFLROFL

Btw I meant only the conception part. Blushing

Shocked

Edited by Sia79 - 28 December 2010 at 10:06am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

I didn't notice any significant glances being exchanged as I'm reading everyone saying here....I didn't see Dutta looking at Nakku during Kishore's poetry recitation....didn't really see him looking at her much otherwise also....maybe my eyesight is failing me :P....he seemed thoughtful during the poetry bit and bemused at the dola re bit....reading the live update, I'd started to think he must have been GRINNING full on...lol....but no, it was just a soft smile....

it was during Suds part..watch carefully.. it was very quick..LOL

LOL achha that bit? Yeah I remember that....just went back and watched it again to catch it....he looked at her in the exact moment when Suds was saying the "yeh duniya bigdi hui hai" line....co-incidence?LOL

But honestly that really was the ONLY bit when he looked at Nakku DIRECTLY for a moment....I didn't notice anything else apart from that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I also liked the bit where Dutta looks at Madhu when she was playing the guitar. There was both surprise and proudness in his expression.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Somehow the concept of 'A DON playing passing the parcel' makes me ROFLROFLROFL!!

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Anu: Dutta did keep glancing at Naku several times.LOL
Btw Kala is delusional if she thinks Seema is notches above Naku in Dutta's heart. Or maybe it was a forboding what Naku might think?

Yeah it was one or two glances max as far as I saw....I was reading everyone raving about it so much that I was trying to watch out for them but I didn't notice anything much....and Dutta didn't even look at her during Kishore's poetry....wasn't someone in here mentioning that there was something significant about him glancing at her during some line? I toh didn't see itConfusedLOL

He glanced back at her in the earlier half more when Kala was talking to him about Seema...that's when he was glancing at Nakku more out of the corner of his eye....but where were these other bits that you're all raving about?? I truly am unable to seeConfusedLOL

Obviously Kala is delusional....but that's part of the funLOL.....how she will be proven SO wrong....it's always interesting to see how Dutta stays quiet each time she tries to poison his mind with some kind of crap....and later on Kala only falls flat on her face when Dutta shocks her by keeping faith in NakkuLOL.......I think this line of Kala's will come back to haunt her cuz Dutta will say one day that Nakku is far above Seema ki "jagah".....as for Nakku feeling insecure...dunno....she might....seeing as she's seeing Seema being in "repent" mode....would be another way for them to drag this track out....Dutta will have to be the one to speak out.

Arre Anu...I hope u got a good print of the epi...try desi9 vids on YT. He did shoot a quick glance at Naku during Kishore's poetry. Also his attention was pretty much on Naku thruout apart from the pillow ofcourse.
As for Naku being insecure...I dunno...Naku right now is pretty confident of his feelings. He's also her husband to boot. So somehow right now the insecurity bit doesnt fit. But the CVs have defo brought Seema back with a purpose. Maybe its simply as Kala said...Dutta will forgive her and close her chapter forever.

AbhiAnisub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Somehow the concept of 'A DON playing passing the parcel' makes me ROFLROFLROFL!!

At the end of the day, bechara DON bhi is subject to FAMILY PRESSURE you seeLOLLOL......waise his expressions also pretty much showed that he could not BELIEVE that they were making him do thisLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidivy609*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavannikhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Arre Anu...I hope u got a good print of the epi...try desi9 vids on YT. He did shoot a quick glance at Naku during Kishore's poetry. Also his attention was pretty much on Naku thruout apart from the pillow ofcourse.
As for Naku being insecure...I dunno...Naku right now is pretty confident of his feelings. He's also her husband to boot. So somehow right now the insecurity bit doesnt fit. But the CVs have defo brought Seema back with a purpose. Maybe its simply as Kala said...Dutta will forgive her and close her chapter forever.

desi9 vids don't get uploaded until late at night or next day, Ksh. I think my print was fine.....maybe my eyesight is not as sharp as all you die-hard DN fansLOLLOL.....His attention did not seem focussed on Nakku THROUGHOUT.....in bits, yes...but hardly throughout I'd say.....unless that's an interpretation or assumption that his lowered glances and half-smiles meant that he was focussed on Nakku.

I also feel that Nakku is quite confident about his feelings for her as of now so it wouldn't really do for her to feel insecure and he IS married to her now like you pointed out.....but it remains to be seen.....like I said, DUTTA will have to be the one to speak up....about what Nakku means to him and having to bury his past with Seema and close that chapter like you said....

Abhi toh it remains to be seen what KALA will do with this situation....she is yet to know about Seema's return....for Kala, she would be a great pawn to use....and she will surely try to twist the situation to her benefit. Whatever it is....I want to see something moving on that front....hopefully after tomorrow's Antakshari session gets done with.

AbhiAniMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
D does so much nakhre but he too was enjoying the game. As I always say the man is such a bachcha at heart stillEmbarrassed It actually takes so little to make him smile. As I was looking at his 'disinterested-but-very-much-interested" act that line from a song in a very old movie ran thru my mind.

"Dutta, kab tak roothe rahoge, kab tak na hasoge,
 Dekhojee kiran si lehraayee, aayee re aayee re hasi aayee"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So cute na?

thanks Bajirao. You are man of the match today.Heartfelt Thank u!ClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

Go to top