Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 71)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by kshreya2002

When she said "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jayee" I heard it as "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat nanhe dutta ka janam ho jayee". Lagta hain I have got Madhia's bimari. ROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOL..nange Dutta ka janam! That soon!  The last time I heard, it would usually take atleast 9 months...
BlushingROFLROFLROFLROFL Crystal? Thats so X rated!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisikkaishaCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--MrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by crystal_29

When she said "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jayee" I heard it as "Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat nanhe dutta ka janam ho jayee". Lagta hain I have got Madhia's bimari. ROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOL..nange Dutta ka janam! That soon!  The last time I heard, it would usually take atleast 9 months...
ROFL Crystal? Thats so X rated!ROFL

OMG..That was unintentional! I will change it to what I actually meant!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliAbhiAnisub_rosa-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Anu: Dutta did keep glancing at Naku several times.LOL
Btw Kala is delusional if she thinks Seema is notches above Naku in Dutta's heart. Or maybe it was a forboding what Naku might think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Btw Kala is delusional if she thinks Seema is notches above Naku in Dutta's heart. Or maybe it was a forboding what Naku might think?

If Naku does feel that way, I wonder how Dutta would react to thatDay Dreaming I'm sure that it would be worth watching...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--MrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

I didn't notice any significant glances being exchanged as I'm reading everyone saying here....I didn't see Dutta looking at Nakku during Kishore's poetry recitation....didn't really see him looking at her much otherwise also....maybe my eyesight is failing me :P....he seemed thoughtful during the poetry bit and bemused at the dola re bit....reading the live update, I'd started to think he must have been GRINNING full on...lol....but no, it was just a soft smile....

it was during Suds part..watch carefully.. it was very quick..LOL

Edited by khushix - 28 December 2010 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Haila ROFLROFLROFL
Baji ka ud kar ghar pahunchna possible hai par ye nahi ROFLROFLROFL

Btw I meant only the conception part. Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Sia--

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Yeah it was one or two glances max as far as I saw....I was reading everyone raving about it so much that I was trying to watch out for them but I didn't notice anything much....and Dutta didn't even look at her during Kishore's poetry....wasn't someone in here mentioning that there was something significant about him glancing at her during some line? I toh didn't see itConfusedLOL

He glanced back at her in the earlier half more when Kala was talking to him about Seema...that's when he was glancing at Nakku more out of the corner of his eye....but where were these other bits that you're all raving about?? I truly am unable to seeConfusedLOL

Obviously Kala is delusional....but that's part of the funLOL.....how she will be proven SO wrong....it's always interesting to see how Dutta stays quiet each time she tries to poison his mind with some kind of crap....and later on Kala only falls flat on her face when Dutta shocks her by keeping faith in NakkuLOL.......I think this line of Kala's will come back to haunt her cuz Dutta will say one day that Nakku is far above Seema ki "jagah".....as for Nakku feeling insecure...dunno....she might....seeing as she's seeing Seema being in "repent" mode....would be another way for them to drag this track out....Dutta will have to be the one to speak out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa-bharti-meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey it was an interesting epi after a long time Wink....and the best part was the entire epi featured Tasha unlike normal epis where they are there in just bits and pieces.....well certain things that amused me about the epi is......

1) I loved Dutta's style throughout.....the way he was sitting, his attitude, the way he was throwing the pillow, his glances....and the best of all, his expressions when Baji was singing....I should say Duji was excellent in the scene Clap....ya I did find it a bit funny the way Baji was lypsyncing, but Duji acting was too good so automatically the concentration goes there....it was just a 2 min thingy but am sure Duji must have got everyone emotional Cry....

2) Finally Madhu's wait with guitar pays off and she gets a chance to play it LOL....

3) Suds and Amitabh Bachan ShockedROFL?! Now there is competition between Suds and Dutta as to who played a better Amitabh ROFL.....my vote goes to Dutta as I dont think anybody else would have suited Dutta's persona Wink....but I know someone who might vote for Suds - our darling Huma ROFL!

4) I got a bit irritated with the way Nakku was passing the pillow....she was too slow and each time she would hold it on for couple of seconds and make the same expression and then pass LOL....am really surprised that she becomes the winner ShockedLOL!

On the whole, a very nice epi after a longggg time....am happy today Embarrassed.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 28 December 2010 at 10:10am

Go to top