Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 68)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

that kishore's poetry is good... its based on family.... there is a line Bache ki khushi... biwi ki muskaan... watch Dutaa on that guys...

talking abt kishore's poetry ...did u guys catch KALA  getting all shy why ... god that was shocking ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
The episode was nice! I enjoyed every moment of it....even Suds' performance was pretty entertaining!LOL Passing the parcel makes more sense than Dutta randomly breaking into a song! I completely loved Dutta's every expression today...this man doesn't need to speak at allDay Dreaming It was ironic that Kala was mouthing lines like "dhoke se bara hai pyar aur pyar se bara kuch bhi nahi"...Dutta has to realize that! I hope he does that soon! Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa--Carrie---Sia--khushixMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The episode was nice! I enjoyed every moment of it....even Suds' performance was pretty entertaining!LOL Passing the parcel makes more sense than Dutta randomly breaking into a song! I completely loved Dutta's every expression today...this man doesn't need to speak at allDay Dreaming It was ironic that Kala was mouthing lines like "dhoke se bara hai pyar aur pyar se bara kuch bhi nahi"...Dutta has to realize that! I hope he does that soon! Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! 

@bold - Agree with you completely...And on Dutta's expressions...hmm...what do I say..I will watch this epi again and again just for that and his smiles!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosarama_2010-Carrie-

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

so DN left in the end... hmmm mayb we can hav a hum aapke hain kaun scene... DN passing the pillow 2 one another n wen no1 is lukin naku winks n dutta freezes, music stops n dutta has 2 sing...lol

That would be fun lolLOLLOL...............
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold - Agree with you completely...And on Dutta's expressions...hmm...what do I say..I will watch this epi again and again just for that and his smiles!

Not just the smiles Crystal...I loved the way he sat there in a laid back fashion, the way he was catching and throwing the cushion, like he was not interested at all....the way his expressions kept changing from grumpy  to faintly amused to emotional...wow! And it was all so subtly done! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-ltl_fanrama_2010--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@All: A nice episode...nothing happened in terms of story movement but we needed a light epi to celebrate LTL's anniversary.

rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan--Sia--

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystal_29

Not just the smiles Crystal...I loved the way he sat there in a laid back fashion, the way he was catching and throwing the cushion, like he was not interested at all....the way his expressions kept changing from grumpy  to faintly amused to emotional...wow! And it was all so subtly done! 

Hai..kya pose tha! DSP style! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
And not to mention his glances at Naku...especially when she was smilingTongueLOL

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-.scorpio10--Sia--MrsKhan

Go to top