Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Lol! But I think that lack of syncronization in the dance was intentional. I mean, on the spot family dances mein thori koi Madhuri-Aish dikhti hain.. 🤣 I found the little blunders cute - how Roops and Leela were just half a step off tune with each other.. On the spot ghar-k-dances toh aisey hi hote hain.. 🤣 I'm toh amazed k none of those two actually tripped! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

^^ Lol! But I think that lack of syncronization in the dance was intentional. I mean, on the spot family dances mein thori koi Madhuri-Aish dikhti hain.. 🤣 I found the little blunders cute - how Roops and Leela were just half a step off tune with each other.. On the spot ghar-k-dances toh aisey hi hote hain.. 🤣 I'm toh amazed k none of those two actually tripped! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ya thats there.....since its ghar ka dance it should look amateurish but since Dutta is going to sing like Kishore da, there should be some quality in his sisters' performance also na 😆.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ Arey woh toh Dutta hai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We can't compare Roops/Leela to the gentleman don now can we! Aur waise bhi, I have a hunch k even if Dutta didn't sound like Kishore Da, that we'd still be lattu over his singing anyways - just because HE did it.. 🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Fivr: Neki aur pooch pooch! Do a TIN na! I too loved yesterday's epi at many levels. As u mentioned...many layers to it.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: I was reading k it was a filler time pass episode, that LTL was stagnating toh I was all worried, but honestly yaar mujhey toh aisa kuch nahi dikhta.. 😳 I think mera wohi "optimism" flare kar raha hai - the one that was prospering during the Supriya track when half the forum left and I was all "Omg! Awesome show!".. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean, sure it's slow - but merey pagal demag ko toh slow development dikh rahi hai and I love that.. *sigh* I love it.. *ducks from chappals*

Yaar, it's already 3:50am.. Abhi shuru kiya TIN toh subha k 7 toh aram sey baj jayengai.. We had guests over so I didn't get a chance to watch LTL until like 2 am.. 😆

^^ Arey woh toh Dutta hai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We can't compare Roops/Leela to the gentleman don now can we! Aur waise bhi, I have a hunch k even if Dutta didn't sound like Kishore Da, that we'd still be lattu over his singing anyways - just because HE did it.. 🤣🤣

Oh ya, anything Dutta does looks special even if its just a normal thing to do....like even if he bites off an apple that would seem to be the sexiest 'apple-biting' act 🤣.....arre yesterday he was just sitting down and passing the pillow, that itself fetched him such rave reviews 🤣🤣!! Forget about all that, arre even if he slaps someone there is so much to rave about that slap 🤣....we all are such crazy bunch that I'm sure there will be a long que for 'Dutta slap' even 🤣 ....just imagine - poor guy, his principles generally dont allow him to slap girls par ab aisi situation mein bechara kya karega 😆?!....poori ki poori line lagi hain ek 'dutta slap' ke liye 🤣.....

Btw, what is a TIN 😕?!

-Fivr- thumbnail
*sigh* I'm not sure I'd be in line to get slapped by him, but I definitely enjoyed watching him play the game 😆 - loved how he wasn't really INTO the game until someone did something entertaining and then you'd see the ghost of a smile on his face with a glint of intrigue..  Then of course the music began again and he resumed his "grumpy" facade.. *shakes head* Dutta, Dutta, Dutta! 😆

Yaar, a TIN is just a silly little rant thread I do for the daily episodes. It's short for Things I Noticed.. 😳😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Fivr: Its ok...no pressure on doing the TIN. Maybe u can do a TIN from the time you were last regular in the forum till now. That doesnt mean I am expecting you to write for 24 hrs at a stretch...just curious to know your thoughts abt the various tracks that happenned in the show esp after Dutta proposed.

*sigh* I'm not sure I'd be in line to get slapped by him, but I definitely enjoyed watching him play the game 😆 - loved how he wasn't really INTO the game until someone did something entertaining and then you'd see the ghost of a smile on his face with a glint of intrigue..  Then of course the music began again and he resumed his "grumpy" facade.. *shakes head* Dutta, Dutta, Dutta! 😆

Yaar, a TIN is just a silly little rant thread I do for the daily episodes. It's short for Things I Noticed.. 😳😆

@ blue - Oh ya, I just loved Dutta's subtle change in expressions that clearly showed his attitude and emotions....now this is what I love about Dutta - he doesnt need any dialogues or special scenes to convey to the audience what is going on inside him (unlike other TV shows and actors)....he is soo good in his acting and his expressions, that he can actually steal the show with such subtle scenes even though he is not actually part of the scene's literal actions 😳......

@ red - Oh ok, I was really trying to break down the abbreviation of TIN with all possible options for 'T', 'I', 'N' but couldnt decipher 😆....
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: I've been contemplating that too - to see if I can work out something that will let me put into perspective the past two months of the show in a stretch.. You'll know as soon as I do, if something works out.. 😳😆

@Pearl: I hope I can call you "Pearl" - dewdrop confuses me with Shabz.. 😆 But yeah, MR is such a versatile actor and the way he conveys the underlying emotions with just an expression or a glance is just breath taking! 😍