Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 41)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

It really did...there was no point in sending Baaji away...what exactly did DN do that he had to leave them alone? LOL Dutta gave her his vest and took the keys from her...nothing else. All that had to be said and done between them was accomplished through their silent understanding of each other and even if Baaji would have been there, it would've made no difference...only more sense really, because otherwise they showed him walking off, which looked so random. A few lines of Dutta scolding Nakku and Baaji about the driving thing while trying hard to be indifferent and all three of them driving back home together, with the jeep scene taking place between DN, and we would've had some progress...clearly showing how Dutta is mellowing down. Word to everything you're saying....exactly....the clifftop scene honestly didn't achieve anything....sending Baaji away was the most pointless random thing possible....and uske baad bhi nothing of major significance happened b/w DN there....Baaji had to be sent away just for an eyelock and the jacket scene? Seriously?LOL....the scene was alright otherwise but had potential for much more.....a few more dialogues...interactions....really Dutta should have said something more about the driving thing or something to Baaji....but he still remains in that disturbed/confused stage to a great extent....no real progress in that scene.

And as for the party...they could've just had a big family dinner inside of PN, right? Or the PN folk could have been throwing a small birthday party for Anay or something, which Dutta obviously wouldn't know about because he has too much on his mind, etc. Yaar if we seriously start attempting to graps the "logic" of the way this is all happening, the head will spin even more...lol....nothing is cohesive right now....random incidents keep on happening yet they don't seem to move towards a cohesive point to make it all worthwhile....Suresh dies, Chaaskar is doing his own thing...Kala's scheming seems so random as of now as well....one can only keep thinking where is all this leading??

To be honest, the closing eyes bit was a little too much for me, especially while Dutta was driving...the whole idea is so cliche anyways and taking the telepathic communication to that level is too filmy. The aftermath was excellent, how Dutta suddenly got this jolt, but it could have been achieved through other ways too. On the whole though, the scene was good in providing an insight into Dutta's mind, especially his dialogues and how there was a sense of tiredness emanating from him because of the constant struggle in his mind, how he himself admitted that he had been thinking of Nakku before she came too. I can see what you mean about it being quite cliche to show him closing his eyes....but I felt it was done subtly enough and I can buy that sort of communication b/w them...I liked the way that back and forth flowed and how it jolted Dutta....true it could have been done in other, better ways....but for the first time in many days, something WORTHWHILE came out of a JEEP scene....I can take thatLOLLOL....I also liked the bits before that where he complains in his head about why Nakku shows up every single timeLOL and how he was thinking about her and her safety only and doesn't want her to risk her life for his sake"

This scene really did feel so weird because I was almost getting the vibe that Baaji is advertising DN's jodi to the audience LOL Confused I hope and hope and hope that they start writing more wisely for VR...give him an intense track with Suds, an emotional one with Dutta, anything but such excitement with AS and Madhu LOL Ouch Truly I feel soooooo sorry for VR....isse achha toh show us more Baaji-Suds confrontations, man....VR rocks in those! What is up with making him such a gossip aunty in front of AS talking about DN's "jashn-e-mohabbat" like this?Confused....seriously where are they getting these dumb ideas to set up these "parties" from?? Nakku gets shot....party....chalo that time toh it was Kala's scheming, I'll swallow...the whole logic of this "party" this time is even more retarded *shakes head hopelessly*.....Kal ka epi toh is seriously going to beLOLLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosakabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Why do they never show any Madhu-Roops interactions?? PN is a big house nd they might be pretty jobless all day long plus they are almost the same age also. Would have been interesting to watch them together, I haven't seen them together in the same frame even.................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Why do they never show any Madhu-Roops interactions?? PN is a big house nd they might be pretty jobless all day long plus they are almost the same age also. Would have been interesting to watch them together, I haven't seen them together in the same frame even.................

LOL in general toh they try to forget that Roops even EXISTS....all they give her are random scenes where at the most she nods along as Kala narrates her schemes or says one "haan" in b/w......Madhu se interaction toh door ki baat haiLOL.....ganeemat hai ki aaj they SHOWED Roops after like a whole week or soLOLLOL

I guess they'll show them together later as the Madhu-Baaji track picks up steam....they'll show Roops fuming on the side as her plan fails I guessConfusedLOL and she might try to taunt Madhu and stuffLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Yep, poor girl goes missing for 2 weeks and all she gets are haan/na kind of scenes....Thank god that she didn't end up gone missing forever like PN ke kids.... If she is going to go taunting Madhu, I am so fast forwarding those parts but if they show a cat fight instead with hair pulling and all, bring it onBig smileBig smile...................Even better, I think they should both grab some bottles of 'Charanamrit', go to the terrace and get full on talli together, Baji jaye bhaad mein.They are both related to Dutta, Kala and Leela after all, kamse kam itni nautanki to honii hi chahiye.......

On another note, did nyone notice Madhu obsessed with her guitar in the background when Baji-Suds talk was going on???

Edited by rayjst - 27 December 2010 at 2:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yaar if we seriously start attempting to graps the "logic" of the way this is all happening, the head will spin even more...lol....nothing is cohesive right now....random incidents keep on happening yet they don't seem to move towards a cohesive point to make it all worthwhile....Suresh dies, Chaaskar is doing his own thing...Kala's scheming seems so random as of now as well....one can only keep thinking where is all this leading??

@red: So much word! This is exactly the problem, they really need to sit down and plan well to string everything together... incidentally, I was reading an interview of Anurag Basu yesterday and he said something so similar and commendable about this, and I wish the LTL team would evaluate their show in the light of this:

Today you see soaps which are just filling in scenes. Tell me, if you remove a shot from a show it doesn't make a difference to the story, so what is it's worth? At that rate even if one misses their favourite soap for three weeks, he hasn't missed much.

Thumbs Up

Other parts of that interview which are also so true in terms of LTL right now as well and explain why things are coming across the way they are, so let me just quote them:

Why do you think the Content-quality is dropping these days? 
What do you expect when serials are shot a few days before they are supposed to go on air? Ideally a serial maker should be given six months time during which work on a good story and create a sufficient bank. But here we start with just with 10 episodes canned, and so the shortage continues, till the very end, affecting the over all quality. 

Why do you think most film folk shun TV? And what made you decide otherwise? 
You see, I will never degrade a fast-growing medium. But the main problem, at least in technical department, is that nobody knows whose the director. And all creative people hanker for recognition; which is why many of my friend's have quit television for the big screen. 

Most of the shows even have a certain 'creative director'? 
God! These guys interfere in every aspect of serial making. And the worst part is that they have no creative bone in their body.

LOL @ the last bit :P

Edited by make-believe - 27 December 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosadivy609meghapartiAyeChavanniAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Recently at some award function, Telly awards I think, Anurag Basu did mention while accepting his award that doing television is pretty difficult. I thought he told that just like that, may be he did mean it after all....
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Its very tough for a person looking for creative satisfaction to do tv. That way films are better but there is always a chance an unknown actors films may keep lying in the cans. So that way its better to do tv.

As far as LTL goes there seems to be too many threads hanging loose-Chaskar and what's he up to? Kala-Suds plans for Dutta, Baji, Chaskar? Kala-Suds plan for Dutta and Naku? All this apart from the main tracks related to Tasha, Duji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Its very tough for a person looking for creative satisfaction to do tv. That way films are better but there is always a chance an unknown actors films may keep lying in the cans. So that way its better to do tv.

As far as LTL goes there seems to be too many threads hanging loose-Chaskar and what's he up to? Kala-Suds plans for Dutta, Baji, Chaskar? Kala-Suds plan for Dutta and Naku? All this apart from the main tracks related to Tasha, Duji.

I don't think the writers have anything elaborate up their sleeves wrt Kala's plan! I'd say they are doing some timepass until Dutta comes out of his inertia and accepts Naku and Baji with all his heart! Then the game will be over for Kala and Sudarshan! I think Seema is going to be that big jolt that'll help Dutta come to terms with the reality! Waisey he has accepted defeat in his mind already!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstrama_2010MrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top