Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 40)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I usually dont keep any expectations from the show...helped me stick to it for this long. LOL! Most ppl were expecting a Baji-Tasha or DuJi or at the very least a Tasha scene...but I didnt expect anything more than Dutta acting grumpy again. So I guess I am fine with the epi.

I didn't have much expectations before watching the promo....lol.....but the promo and discussing about it invariably did raise my expectations to some extent......I expected Dutta to be grumpy too but I thought getting DNB together to the cliff should lead to SOME significant shift....which didn't really happen.....oh well.

Was just rewatching the first scene......forgot to mention this earlier I think but i loved the bit where Dutta turned his head away grumpily and said "agar koi madad karna chaahta hai toh apni marzi se "LOL.......just to show that he didn't ASK for her help, SHE "broke her word" and came to him on her ownLOLLOL

Also liked the bit where she's saying to him in her head, "aap mujhse nazrein kyun nahin milaate" and he turns to look at her and walks over and takes the keys from her.....liked the way they were looking at each other there.

Nakku said she will not come back to his ROOM until he himself calls her.....so apart from their room, I dont think she will spare him anywhere else if possible LOL.....she is like Satyavan-Savitri as far as Dutta is concerned - am sure like Savitri if something happens to Dutta she will not spare Yamraj also until he actually gives up and returns her 'saab' back to her LOL....even Savitri was very polite and soft in behaviour, but very ziddi in character when it came to her husband and his happiness Wink.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 11:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumeghapartiMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I loved that bit too...no OTT eyelock which becomes totally embarrassing to watch. They gazed at each other naturally...Naku thinks if he doesnt wish to look into her eyes and he immediately does that and starts coming to closer while Naku's heart starts beating faster and then he comes and takes the keys as if to show her he simply means business.

Yeah it was like he heard her, and instantly turned to look at her.....the expression in his eyes there and the way they were looking at each other was really sweet.....and lol yeah, he took the keys away to show that he only walked over for those....all business-likeLOL

The jeep scene convo had some really good bits....my fav. bits were:

Dutta saying, "Tu kyun aa jaati hai har baar, kya dikhaana chaahti hai, Nakku?".....then later saying, "Main jis Nakusha se pyar karta tha woh tu nahin....uska rang kaala tha par dil saaf tha....par tu jhooti Nakusha hai".....and Nakku replying, "agar main jhooti hai toh aap kyun meri chinta karte ho? Mujhe apni zindagi se nikaal kyun nahin dete....apni aankhein band karke dekho....pata chal jaayega dil ko kaun nazar aata hai"

And finally Dutta's shocked realization that he saw the fair Naku and not his woman his brain tells him he loves ie the kali yet sachchi Naku. Btw he also mentions that Naku is trying to phanson him in her roop ka jaal? I wonder if thats what he is afraid of too...that he is getting attracted to her because of her beauty and is coming close to giving in. And for a person like Dutta thats something he doesnt want to do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-Roopa-sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanniAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I loved that bit too...no OTT eyelock which becomes totally embarrassing to watch. They gazed at each other naturally...Naku thinks if he doesnt wish to look into her eyes and he immediately does that and starts coming to closer while Naku's heart starts beating faster and then he comes and takes the keys as if to show her he simply means business.

Yeah it was like he heard her, and instantly turned to look at her.....the expression in his eyes there and the way they were looking at each other was really sweet.....and lol yeah, he took the keys away to show that he only walked over for those....all business-likeLOL

The jeep scene convo had some really good bits....my fav. bits were:

Dutta saying, "Tu kyun aa jaati hai har baar, kya dikhaana chaahti hai, Nakku?".....then later saying, "Main jis Nakusha se pyar karta tha woh tu nahin....uska rang kaala tha par dil saaf tha....par tu jhooti Nakusha hai".....and Nakku replying, "agar main jhooti hai toh aap kyun meri chinta karte ho? Mujhe apni zindagi se nikaal kyun nahin dete....apni aankhein band karke dekho....pata chal jaayega dil ko kaun nazar aata hai"

And finally Dutta's shocked realization that he saw the fair Naku and not his woman his brain tells him he loves ie the kali yet sachchi Naku. Btw he also mentions that Naku is trying to phanson him in her roop ka jaal? I wonder if thats what he is afraid of too...that he is getting attracted to her because of her beauty and is coming close to giving in. And for a person like Dutta thats something he doesnt want to do.

Ya unlike other men, Dutta is a very soulful person for whom the emotional aspect of love counts more than 'roop rang'......but at the end of the day he is a man so at times he feels weak and gets a feeling that he is getting attracted to 'that' woman's roop, her looks, her eyes, her touch, etc LOL.......and he is not liking it, so obviously the best way of keeping himself away from 'these' feelings is to keep himself physically away from her LOL......so I think thats what he is doing now.....and its not just ANY woman's touch or roop he is getting attracted to, consciously and subconsciously he knows that she is his wife and that she loves him more than anything else in this world....so that is what fuels the feeling he gets when he sees her Wink.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-bharti-meghapartiMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
The other day Nakku's pallu was so long that it got stuck in the chair and today it wasn't even big enough to cover her around once...wah wah LOL I found it so ironic how Dutta threw out that comment about not asking for any help, yet he himself did the same with the vest. Nakku didn't ask for it, he did it 'apni marzi se.' Smile MR and MV were both just as good as always in the small, silent bit of interaction between them with the keys...these two characters have such a spark of feeling between them which translates and speaks volumes even without words...a good scene, with so much more potential to tap into. Really liked Dutta's dialogues in the jeep too. 

PN waasis are not making any sense to me...Baaji kya tasveer kheench raha tha DN ke baare mein and after watching that I wasn't one bit surprised that he came up with something like 'jashn-e-mohabbat' of all things *sobs + headdesk* So disappointed in Kala for not even trying to do some instant damage control and discouraging AS from the party...rather she chooses to vent with Suds...is there any surprise that your plans and efforts are failing, woman!? Jeez.

Suds/Baaji scene was good...I'm waiting for this to reach a climax, preferably Baaji making Suds' nose bleed badly by punching the lights out of him. I adore Baaji for standing up for his friendship with Dutta and hopefully Dutta will do something to stand up for it and prove true Baaji's faith in it soon too.

And I feel like we are Dutta, who doesn't want to go to this damn party and is trying as hard as possible to avoid it LOL Why couldn't they have had it inside of PN? Confused It looks so extra with the lights and tents outside. Precap...ah, no comments. Just like the slap track, I'm hoping this gets over as soon as possible. 

Edited by make-believe - 27 December 2010 at 11:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Roopa-sub_rosa-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

His "roop ka jaal" dialogue just made me laugh actuallyLOL.....I view it more as his blind prejudice against beauty....I don't think he feels that he is getting attracted towards her cuz of her beauty cuz we always see him getting comparitive FBs of dark Nakku juxtaposed with each situation that is being repeated.....for example today's scene with him giving her his coat....he remembered the jungle scenes when he put the coat on her last time.....I think when he says stuff like this, it's just for the sake of it or to make excuses....grasping at straws kinda thing....in his heart of hearts, he KNOWS that he loves HER....not her "roop"....but he fights that love and attraction constantly....since she is "jhooti" as he sees it.

sub_rosaAyeChavanniMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The other day Nakku's pallu was so long that it got stuck in the chair and today it wasn't even big enough to cover her around once...wah wah LOL I found it so ironic how Dutta threw out that comment about not asking for any help, yet he himself did the same with the vest. Nakku didn't ask for it, he did it 'apni marzi se.' Smile MR and MV were both just as good as always in the small, silent bit of interaction between them with the keys...these two characters have such a spark of feeling between them which translates and speaks volumes even without words...a good scene, with so much more potential to tap into. Really liked Dutta's dialogues in the jeep too.  Totally agree....it's those small details in the interactions that they both portray so beautifully and elevate the scene....LOL@ the irony of Dutta's statement when he also went to 'help' her in a sense too without her askingLOL.....but yeah the scene had much more potential to tap into that wasn't really utilized much....it was the jeep scene with Dutta's dialogues and him seeing fair Nakku upon closing his eyes that seemed like somewhat of a significant shift in some ways....although he instantly clamped down and tried to deny it.

PN waasis are not making any sense to me...Baaji kya tasveer kheench raha tha DN ke baare mein and after watching that I wasn't one bit surprised that he came up with something like 'jashn-e-mohabbat' of all things *sobs + headdesk* WORST scene of the epi, hands down....I was just gaping and cringing watching this....W*H happened to Baaji?? He seemed POSSESSED by some alien in that sceneLOL

Suds/Baaji scene was good...I'm waiting for this to reach a climax, preferably Baaji making Suds' nose bleed badly by punching the lights out of him. I adore Baaji for standing up for his friendship with Dutta and hopefully Dutta will do something to stand up for it and prove true Baaji's faith in it soon too. Ditto....I REALLY want to see a day when Baaji punches the smirk off of Suds's face.....today's scene was good....loved Baaji's dialogues.

And I feel like we are Dutta, who doesn't want to go to this damn party and is trying as hard as possible to avoid it LOL Why couldn't they have had it inside of PN? Confused It looks so extra with the lights and tents outside. Precap...ah, no comments. Just like the slap track, I'm hoping this gets over as soon as possible. Word....I'm just waiting for it to be done with too nowLOL....the party was fultoo OTT randomness....I totally empathized with Dutta's reluctance to go out and take part in the tamasha as well....seriously total nonsenseWacko

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Totally agree....it's those small details in the interactions that they both portray so beautifully and elevate the scene....LOL@ the irony of Dutta's statement when he also went to 'help' her in a sense too without her askingLOL.....but yeah the scene had much more potential to tap into that wasn't really utilized much...

It really did...there was no point in sending Baaji away...what exactly did DN do that he had to leave them alone? LOL Dutta gave her his vest and took the keys from her...nothing else. All that had to be said and done between them was accomplished through their silent understanding of each other and even if Baaji would have been there, it would've made no difference...only more sense really, because otherwise they showed him walking off, which looked so random. A few lines of Dutta scolding Nakku and Baaji about the driving thing while trying hard to be indifferent and all three of them driving back home together, with the jeep scene taking place between DN, and we would've had some progress...clearly showing how Dutta is mellowing down. And as for the party...they could've just had a big family dinner inside of PN, right? Or the PN folk could have been throwing a small birthday party for Anay or something, which Dutta obviously wouldn't know about because he has too much on his mind, etc. 

...it was the jeep scene with Dutta's dialogues and him seeing fair Nakku upon closing his eyes that seemed like somewhat of a significant shift in some ways....although he instantly clamped down and tried to deny it. 

To be honest, the closing eyes bit was a little too much for me, especially while Dutta was driving...the whole idea is so cliche anyways and taking the telepathic communication to that level is too filmy. The aftermath was excellent, how Dutta suddenly got this jolt, but it could have been achieved through other ways too. On the whole though, the scene was good in providing an insight into Dutta's mind, especially his dialogues and how there was a sense of tiredness emanating from him because of the constant struggle in his mind, how he himself admitted that he had been thinking of Nakku before she came too.

WORST scene of the epi, hands down....I was just gaping and cringing watching this....W*H happened to Baaji?? He seemed POSSESSED by some alien in that sceneLOL

This scene really did feel so weird because I was almost getting the vibe that Baaji is advertising DN's jodi to the audience LOL Confused I hope and hope and hope that they start writing more wisely for VR...give him an intense track with Suds, an emotional one with Dutta, anything but such excitement with AS and Madhu LOL Ouch

Edited by make-believe - 27 December 2010 at 12:35pm

*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanniAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Totally agree....it's those small details in the interactions that they both portray so beautifully and elevate the scene....LOL@ the irony of Dutta's statement when he also went to 'help' her in a sense too without her askingLOL.....but yeah the scene had much more potential to tap into that wasn't really utilized much...

It really did...there was no point in sending Baaji away...what exactly did DN do that he had to leave them alone? LOL Dutta gave her his vest and took the keys from her...nothing else. All that had to be said and done between them was accomplished through their silent understanding of each other and even if Baaji would have been there, it would've made no difference...only more sense really, because otherwise they showed him walking off, which looked so random. A few lines of Dutta scolding Nakku and Baaji about the driving thing while trying hard to be indifferent and all three of them driving back home together, with the jeep scene taking place between DN, and we would've had some progress...clearly showing how Dutta is mellowing down. And as for the party...they could've just had a big family dinner inside of PN, right? Or the PN folk could have been throwing a small birthday party for Anay or something, which Dutta obviously wouldn't know about because he has too much on his mind, etc. 

...it was the jeep scene with Dutta's dialogues and him seeing fair Nakku upon closing his eyes that seemed like somewhat of a significant shift in some ways....although he instantly clamped down and tried to deny it. 

To be honest, the closing eyes bit was a little too much for me, especially while Dutta was driving...the whole idea is so cliche anyways and taking the telepathic communication to that level is too filmy. The aftermath was excellent, how Dutta suddenly got this jolt, but it could have been achieved through other ways too. On the whole though, the scene was good in providing an insight into Dutta's mind, especially his dialogues and how there was a sense of tiredness emanating from him because of the constant struggle in his mind, how he himself admitted that he had been thinking of Nakku before she came too.

WORST scene of the epi, hands down....I was just gaping and cringing watching this....W*H happened to Baaji?? He seemed POSSESSED by some alien in that sceneLOL

This scene really did feel so weird because I was almost getting the vibe that Baaji is advertising DN's jodi to the audience LOL Confused I hope and hope and hope that they start writing more wisely for VR...give him an intense track with Suds, an emotional one with Dutta, anything but such excitement with AS and Madhu LOL Ouch

Your post did make me laugh LOL....I agree with everything you just said here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top