Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 39)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I usually dont keep any expectations from the show...helped me stick to it for this long. LOL! Most ppl were expecting a Baji-Tasha or DuJi or at the very least a Tasha scene...but I didnt expect anything more than Dutta acting grumpy again. So I guess I am fine with the epi.

I didn't have much expectations before watching the promo....lol.....but the promo and discussing about it invariably did raise my expectations to some extent......I expected Dutta to be grumpy too but I thought getting DNB together to the cliff should lead to SOME significant shift....which didn't really happen.....oh well.

Was just rewatching the first scene......forgot to mention this earlier I think but i loved the bit where Dutta turned his head away grumpily and said "agar koi madad karna chaahta hai toh apni marzi se "LOL.......just to show that he didn't ASK for her help, SHE "broke her word" and came to him on her ownLOLLOL

Also liked the bit where she's saying to him in her head, "aap mujhse nazrein kyun nahin milaate" and he turns to look at her and walks over and takes the keys from her.....liked the way they were looking at each other there.

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosakadduuSanely_Insane

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I usually dont keep any expectations from the show...helped me stick to it for this long. LOL! Most ppl were expecting a Baji-Tasha or DuJi or at the very least a Tasha scene...but I didnt expect anything more than Dutta acting grumpy again. So I guess I am fine with the epi.

I didn't have much expectations before watching the promo....lol.....but the promo and discussing about it invariably did raise my expectations to some extent......I expected Dutta to be grumpy too but I thought getting DNB together to the cliff should lead to SOME significant shift....which didn't really happen.....oh well.

Was just rewatching the first scene......forgot to mention this earlier I think but i loved the bit where Dutta turned his head away grumpily and said "agar koi madad karna chaahta hai toh apni marzi se "LOL.......just to show that he didn't ASK for her help, SHE "broke her word" and came to him on her ownLOLLOL

Also liked the bit where she's saying to him in her head, "aap mujhse nazrein kyun nahin milaate" and he turns to look at her and walks over and takes the keys from her.....liked the way they were looking at each other there.

I loved that bit too...no OTT eyelock which becomes totally embarrassing to watch. They gazed at each other naturally...Naku thinks if he doesnt wish to look into her eyes and he immediately does that and starts coming to closer while Naku's heart starts beating faster and then he comes and takes the keys as if to show her he simply means business.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

i found the precap funny..lol..i was laughing and covering my eyes seeing Dutta singing..LOLLOL seems like he is drunk again!.. D'ohLOL

AbhiAnikadduukabeeraspeakingAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha you guys are funny LOL......Seema entering PN and participating in the jashn-e-mohobat ShockedLOL?! Oh ya she is also part of Dutta's 'mohabbat' history na tho participation tho bantha hai boss LOL! Just imagine Dutta singing and Seema mujrafying to his song ROFLROFLROFL!

Seema doing mujra was something we were imagining when we saw a pic of her's in a tacky yello mujra type dress...LOLLOL..thank god she is no where to be seen...LOL

Where did you see her in that dress Shocked?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Madhu looked sad coz she was all ready with her guitar but nobody gave her a chance to play it...LOL

Guess she will remain sad tomorrow as well then ... with Dutta singing the song and taking the stage... she wont get much of limelight LOL

Or on second thoughts, out of desperation she might join Dutta with her guitar as someone should support him with background music na LOL! Hmm tho song and music ho gaya, ab dance kaun karega Confused?! Aaha NAKUSHA Big smile!

kadduu

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I loved that bit too...no OTT eyelock which becomes totally embarrassing to watch. They gazed at each other naturally...Naku thinks if he doesnt wish to look into her eyes and he immediately does that and starts coming to closer while Naku's heart starts beating faster and then he comes and takes the keys as if to show her he simply means business.

Yeah it was like he heard her, and instantly turned to look at her.....the expression in his eyes there and the way they were looking at each other was really sweet.....and lol yeah, he took the keys away to show that he only walked over for those....all business-likeLOL

The jeep scene convo had some really good bits....my fav. bits were:

Dutta saying, "Tu kyun aa jaati hai har baar, kya dikhaana chaahti hai, Nakku?".....then later saying, "Main jis Nakusha se pyar karta tha woh tu nahin....uska rang kaala tha par dil saaf tha....par tu jhooti Nakusha hai".....and Nakku replying, "agar main jhooti hai toh aap kyun meri chinta karte ho? Mujhe apni zindagi se nikaal kyun nahin dete....apni aankhein band karke dekho....pata chal jaayega dil ko kaun nazar aata hai"

AbhiAni-Roopa-kadduukabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i found the precap funny..lol..i was laughing and covering my eyes seeing Dutta singing..LOLLOL seems like he is drunk again!.. D'ohLOL

Watch it a few more times and you'll start to get used to itLOLLOL.....I was more amused at MR's Amitabh Bacchan hangoverLOL....ofCOURSE he's drunk again....brain started working too much naa....he saw fair Nakku when he closed his eyes....too much for him to handle...upar se a crazy party with the PN loony gang....only way to get through it is to be DRUNKLOL....and now SING as well apparentlyErmmLOL

I was cringing more in the scene with Baaji's OTT excitement about DN in front of AS....MAJOR cringe-worthy material.....Baaji was acting totally loony in that sceneWacko

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 11:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Or on second thoughts, out of desperation she might join Dutta with her guitar as someone should support him with background music na LOL! Hmm tho song and music ho gaya, ab dance kaun karega Confused?! Aaha NAKUSHA Big smile!

ROFL

Patil Niwas Driving school ke baad Patil Niwas Entertainment Private Limited!!

ROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top