Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 38)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Arey Seema can't enter in this party.....no scope of that....lol.....this party is JASHN-E-MOHABBAT, remember?? The stage is set only for Dutta and his superlative singing.....Seema ke liye koi jagah nahin yahaan pe abhi :P

She'll show up sometime later on this week I guess.....Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha you guys are funny LOL......Seema entering PN and participating in the jashn-e-mohobat ShockedLOL?! Oh ya she is also part of Dutta's 'mohabbat' history na tho participation tho bantha hai boss LOL! Just imagine Dutta singing and Seema mujrafying to his song ROFLROFLROFL!

Seema doing mujra was something we were imagining when we saw a pic of her's in a tacky yello mujra type dress...LOLLOL..thank god she is no where to be seen...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosakadduu*dewdrop~pearl*

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

oh God this has to be added to WE THE LTLians thread ROFL

What was with madhu today ... did anyone noticed she seemed a little unhappy even when Dutta and Nakku arrived? LOL Actually she looked like she is bored and wants to go back to London LOL 
Kya hua Madhu ko?Confused

Madhu looked sad coz she was all ready with her guitar but nobody gave her a chance to play it...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-kadduu*dewdrop~pearl*AreYaar

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Madhu looked sad coz she was all ready with her guitar but nobody gave her a chance to play it...LOL

Guess she will remain sad tomorrow as well then ... with Dutta singing the song and taking the stage... she wont get much of limelight LOL

AbhiAni-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sia, Rama and Crystal: Thanks for the positivity!

@Rosa, Roopa: Agree that there is something weird going on and I feel its been so since the slap editing glitch. Like someone pointed out...the CVs dont seem to know what they want to show-a love story? A triangle? Dutta's dhanda story? Or Suds-Baji rivalry?

Anyways for tmrw I am just glad that Seema didnt land up to do mujra in PN. Btw this isnt the first random party in PN-remember that sangeet party during Sups days? Supriya sang then...later even she got dressed in no time to try and seduce Dutta.

On one side they have introduced chaskar, drug deals, seema, suresh's murder.. all these can be very interesting if they treat them in a right way.. i hope they make a good  track out of  what all the new things they have introduced..
but i do feel, right now the flow has been affected a litlle bit MV's commitments.. so they might have lost the grip adjusting to her schedules.. this might be just one of the reasons..as you mentioned they may also be little confused as to what to focus on right now..

From another thread: From the past few weeks since the slap editing glitches the Cvs dont seem to know what they want to do with the show. Mentally it seems they want to leave the characters where they were...but since they have to shoot and telecast epis they seem to be doing stuff at times just for the heck of it mostly with repetitive scenes of all characters. We need a few dramatic events to shake up the dynamics between the PNiwasis.
MV's JDJ participation could be to blame but then I am not sure if these jumpy epis started after MV's JDJ participation started.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Guess she will remain sad tomorrow as well then ... with Dutta singing the song and taking the stage... she wont get much of limelight LOL

Oh y..she must be proud na..tht her dear brother is going to sing and take away the limelight.....issey accha mauka nahi milega usey Dutta ko impress karne ka....LOLLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 27 December 2010 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree the scene was filmy and LTL does have its filmy elements from time to time...only earlier it used to end with an unpredictable twist...not any more. I miss the earlier unpredictable LTL and unpredictable Dutta.

Chalo let's see if the aftermath of this Dutta "Indian Idol" audition ends up yielding something goodLOL.....like Nakku's "not so drunk" dancing and the slapgate stuff later on led to the kitchen scene.....maybe we'll get an emotional DN scene after this....let's see......although I'm telling myself not to expect much.....I had expectations from today's epi but it didn't quite turn out like that *sigh*LOL

I usually dont keep any expectations from the show...helped me stick to it for this long. LOL! Most ppl were expecting a Baji-Tasha or DuJi or at the very least a Tasha scene...but I didnt expect anything more than Dutta acting grumpy again. So I guess I am fine with the epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

On one side they have introduced chaskar, drug deals, seema, suresh's murder.. all these can be very interesting if they treat them in a right way.. i hope they make a good  track out of  what all the new things they have introduced..

Exactly! Add Suds/Baaji and DuJi to that. They have so many good things to explore, so I'm not buying this MV's participation in JDJ and thus the stagnation and confusion in the track wali theory. She's only required for two of seven potential threads of the story, a) DN and b) Seema. So what about the rest of them!? This is just plain bad writing, IMO. Add that to the recent hoopla off-screen and it ends up looking like editing mistakes too...

Off to watch the episode!

-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*khushix-Huma-AreYaar

Go to top