Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 37)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sia, Rama and Crystal: Thanks for the positivity!

@Rosa, Roopa: Agree that there is something weird going on and I feel its been so since the slap editing glitch. Like someone pointed out...the CVs dont seem to know what they want to show-a love story? A triangle? Dutta's dhanda story? Or Suds-Baji rivalry?

Anyways for tmrw I am just glad that Seema didnt land up to do mujra in PN. Btw this isnt the first random party in PN-remember that sangeet party during Sups days? Supriya sang then...later even she got dressed in no time to try and seduce Dutta.

Exactly Ksh...I got so worried thinking that Seema might make an entry in the party in that tacky yellow dress! Thank god, it was just the PN clan present there!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

I can agree that the song is Dutta-ish, Ksh....and chalo true he has a knack for music vis a vis his harmonica....but here's the difference....the harmonica suits his silent, brooding personality....it's all part of that enigmatic charm the character has....but when he starts to SING in a public function (even if it's just the PN loonies around), it becomes too filmy to suit his character.....then it just feels like a gimmick.

But chalo anyways....after watching the precap, I don't feel as pissed off but more amused at the filmypana of this scene....another thing I have to try to swallow with LTL ke random filmy funde from time to time I guess *shrugs*

And I agree with you and Rosa about something feeling off editing and writing-wise these days....lack of cohesiveness and a sense of where this is heading.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.....playing harmonica silently in your room or backyard is different from singing publicly in front of your family members Confused....when Dutta played his harmonica, it dint seem out of character, infact I felt it suited his character....but the precap looked too filmy and cleche.....we have already seen something like this over a 100 times and LTL was the last show which should have shown something soo cleche Ouch....

Anyways, I'm still looking forward to tomorow's episode as I expect some intense exchange of glances between Tasha during the song sequence Embarrassed.....maybe we can also see Dutta getting all emotional and teary towards the climax of the song, I have a feeling the climax of the song might turn out to be interesting Wink....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 10:12am

AbhiAnikadduu-Huma-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

I agree the scene was filmy and LTL does have its filmy elements from time to time...only earlier it used to end with an unpredictable twist...not any more. I miss the earlier unpredictable LTL and unpredictable Dutta.

Chalo let's see if the aftermath of this Dutta "Indian Idol" audition ends up yielding something goodLOL.....like Nakku's "not so drunk" dancing and the slapgate stuff later on led to the kitchen scene.....maybe we'll get an emotional DN scene after this....let's see......although I'm telling myself not to expect much.....I had expectations from today's epi but it didn't quite turn out like that *sigh*LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosakadduu*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-MrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

I can agree that the song is Dutta-ish, Ksh....and chalo true he has a knack for music vis a vis his harmonica....but here's the difference....the harmonica suits his silent, brooding personality....it's all part of that enigmatic charm the character has....but when he starts to SING in a public function (even if it's just the PN loonies around), it becomes too filmy to suit his character.....then it just feels like a gimmick.

But chalo anyways....after watching the precap, I don't feel as pissed off but more amused at the filmypana of this scene....another thing I have to try to swallow with LTL ke random filmy funde from time to time I guess *shrugs*

And I agree with you and Rosa about something feeling off editing and writing-wise these days....lack of cohesiveness and a sense of where this is heading.

I agree the scene was filmy and LTL does have its filmy elements from time to time...only earlier it used to end with an unpredictable twist...not any more. I miss the earlier unpredictable LTL and unpredictable Dutta.

The slap incident did surprise us in the end...no one was expecting Naku to FAKE a drunken dance...the surprise wasn't  a pleasant one though!LOL Dutta, I guess still manages to surprise me time and again...but I agree with Nu that this song sequence does look gimmicky and out of the blue!

AbhiAni-Roopa-MrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Haha you guys are funny LOL......Seema entering PN and participating in the jashn-e-mohobat ShockedLOL?! Oh ya she is also part of Dutta's 'mohabbat' history na tho participation tho bantha hai boss LOL! Just imagine Dutta singing and Seema mujrafying to his song ROFLROFLROFL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikadduu

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Chalo let's see if the aftermath of this Dutta "Indian Idol" audition ends up yielding something goodLOL.....like Nakku's "not so drunk" dancing and the slapgate stuff later on led to the kitchen scene.....maybe we'll get an emotional DN scene after this....let's see......although I'm telling myself not to expect much.....I had expectations from today's epi but it didn't quite turn out like that *sigh*LOL

Indian idol Shocked ROFLROFLROFL good one!!! 

talking about Seema's entry Ouch ... gals dont give ideas to CVs LOL... or may be we should some better ones!! Big smile
-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

@Sia, Rama and Crystal: Thanks for the positivity!

@Rosa, Roopa: Agree that there is something weird going on and I feel its been so since the slap editing glitch. Like someone pointed out...the CVs dont seem to know what they want to show-a love story? A triangle? Dutta's dhanda story? Or Suds-Baji rivalry?

Anyways for tmrw I am just glad that Seema didnt land up to do mujra in PN. Btw this isnt the first random party in PN-remember that sangeet party during Sups days? Supriya sang then...later even she got dressed in no time to try and seduce Dutta.

On one side they have introduced chaskar, drug deals, seema, suresh's murder.. all these can be very interesting if they treat them in a right way.. i hope they make a good  track out of  what all the new things they have introduced..
but i do feel, right now the flow has been affected a litlle bit MV's commitments.. so they might have lost the grip adjusting to her schedules.. this might be just one of the reasons..as you mentioned they may also be little confused as to what to focus on right now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduusub_rosakabeeraspeaking

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha you guys are funny LOL......Seema entering PN and participating in the jashn-e-mohobat ShockedLOL?! Oh ya she is also part of Dutta's 'mohabbat' history na tho participation tho bantha hai boss LOL! Just imagine Dutta singing and Seema mujrafying to his song ROFLROFLROFL!

oh God this has to be added to WE THE LTLians thread ROFL

What was with madhu today ... did anyone noticed she seemed a little unhappy even when Dutta and Nakku arrived? LOL Actually she looked like she is bored and wants to go back to London LOL 
Kya hua Madhu ko?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insane

Go to top