Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 36)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Not a bad epi at all barring the repetitive Kala/Kala-Suds/Suds scenes. Its becoming really tiresome seeing Kala and Suds. I prefer Kala with her admiring sisters instead of an overconfident and jealous Suds. Suds is behaving as if becoming Dutta's right hand is the ultimate job and beating Baji to it is the ultimate achievement.
The Tasha scenes were good...whether by the fire or in the jeep. The Baji bit was a blooper but I guess they wanted to give us a Tasha scene and then have a celebration for the LTL anniversary. Btw somehow I feel ever since the slap editing glitches the show has been moving back and forth in fits and starts...not sure waht's wrong with it-bad writing, bad direction or trying to adjust to MV's schedule.
But I am glad they are having a family party instead of doing tamasha in front of guests. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

Yes...there is definitely some writing/editing issue going on! The sorted-out feel is missing somewhat!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Roopa-rama_2010-Huma-AreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

LTL creatives are quite extremists….either the epi will be a total drag like most days or too fast paced like today LOL......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikadduurama_2010-Huma-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I dont know why i cant stop laughing after seeing the precap .... I love LTL and TaSha and am addicted to LTL so cant stop watching the show ... but for some days LTL has become a source of comedy for me ... Nakku driving... Dutta singing...Suds around all the time LOL... Baaji the superman runs home and prepares for party and everyone dresses while TaSha is apparently on a long drive ROFL .... humein wohi long drive ke TaSha scenes dekhne the aur CVs ne wohi nahi dikhaye!! LOL

Though I liked the initial Tasha scenes... 

AbhiAni-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

LTL creatives are quite extremists'.either the epi will be a total drag like most days or too fast paced like today LOL......

today's episode ... fast paced Shocked ... i thought only Baaji was fast paced today LOL... just kidding... for some time now LTL has been really weird...pata nahi what's going onConfused

AbhiAni-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I thought Seema is going to make an entry in tomorrow's epi with the party being organised,,,Maybe she will..

I am Confused..The Tasha scenes were very good today...But then after that it was super fast..

In my mind, I am still hanging on to that one scene between Dutta & AS where he talks what is in his mind and the breakfast scene after that...The jeep scene today was like the next level in some ways, where Dutta closes his eyes and sees the fair Nakku again.

I am ignoring Chaskar-Suds-Kala-AS-Madhu from the previous epis....Nothing new in their scenes...they talk the same things again and again. Also ignoring the bloopers in the epis...

I want Tasha & Duji story to go to the next step now..Dutta seeing Seema now will very much help the story now...I hope it happens tomorrow.

Nakku driving - I had spent the whole weekend on convincing myself about it...so I am ok about that now...It is potraying that she can do anything for Dutta..

Now Dutta singing - I am not a fan of it..Dutta's character will not sing like that before his family inmy opinion...drunk or not..alone is ok....But, I know I will be waiting for tomorrow's epiEmbarrassed and will convince myself about that too...LOL

Whatever happens, I would like to congratulate the LTL team on their first anniversary & would like to add that they are a fabulous team with amazing talents...Looking forward to more years of LTLPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-rama_2010sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

I can agree that the song is Dutta-ish, Ksh....and chalo true he has a knack for music vis a vis his harmonica....but here's the difference....the harmonica suits his silent, brooding personality....it's all part of that enigmatic charm the character has....but when he starts to SING in a public function (even if it's just the PN loonies around), it becomes too filmy to suit his character.....then it just feels like a gimmick.

But chalo anyways....after watching the precap, I don't feel as pissed off but more amused at the filmypana of this scene....another thing I have to try to swallow with LTL ke random filmy funde from time to time I guess *shrugs*

And I agree with you and Rosa about something feeling off editing and writing-wise these days....lack of cohesiveness and a sense of where this is heading.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanniSanely_Insane-Huma-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Sia, Rama and Crystal: Thanks for the positivity!

@Rosa, Roopa: Agree that there is something weird going on and I feel its been so since the slap editing glitch. Like someone pointed out...the CVs dont seem to know what they want to show-a love story? A triangle? Dutta's dhanda story? Or Suds-Baji rivalry?

Anyways for tmrw I am just glad that Seema didnt land up to do mujra in PN. Btw this isnt the first random party in PN-remember that sangeet party during Sups days? Supriya sang then...later even she got dressed in no time to try and seduce Dutta.

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

I can agree that the song is Dutta-ish, Ksh....and chalo true he has a knack for music vis a vis his harmonica....but here's the difference....the harmonica suits his silent, brooding personality....it's all part of that enigmatic charm the character has....but when he starts to SING in a public function (even if it's just the PN loonies around), it becomes too filmy to suit his character.....then it just feels like a gimmick.

But chalo anyways....after watching the precap, I don't feel as pissed off but more amused at the filmypana of this scene....another thing I have to try to swallow with LTL ke random filmy funde from time to time I guess *shrugs*

And I agree with you and Rosa about something feeling off editing and writing-wise these days....lack of cohesiveness and a sense of where this is heading.

I agree the scene was filmy and LTL does have its filmy elements from time to time...only earlier it used to end with an unpredictable twist...not any more. I miss the earlier unpredictable LTL and unpredictable Dutta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top