Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 35)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OMG the VISUAL of Madhu sitting there morosely attempting to strum the guitarROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Suds-Baaji scene was good waise....VR acted well....and Baaji got some good retorts for a change instead of just getting upset when Suds tells him that he's no longer Dutta's right hand man.....liked the one where he told Suds not to to talk much about Dutta cuz it will save him from being proven very wrong in the long run.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmishimanoAbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_InsaneAyeChavanni--Sia---Huma-MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ok finally  finished watching the epi....the dumbest scene has to be Baaji's excited raving about DN to AS and this idea for "jashn-e-mohabbat" but apart from that it was an alright episode.

The precap just looks random.....honestly my only issue is that this is all GIMMICKY.....to make Dutta randomly sing about the pain in his heart about love/betrayal or whatever.....I don't see why he needs to be made to SING....lol but I do see an Amitabh Bacchan inspired MR once again....the whole body language and singing bitLOL

And I have to concur with make-believe in that I don't see this party really leading to anything concrete happening either...these seem to be random filler scenarios added in and makes me wonder too if these ppl have any idea about where they want to take the story from here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fanAyeChavanni-Huma-MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well the epi was just ok, not as great as expected.....I think many of us dint like the epi bcos our expectation level over the epi was quite high with an interesting precap, and we also got a weekend in between that gave us more time to expect and predict, and wait for the epi all excited.....so I would say the epi dint justify our expectations as we all thought the CVs had something really great in store for us after a dull and dry week.....and the interesting promo made it all the more exciting with Nakku walking about in Dutta's coat....

Now regarding the epi, to be frank, I dint like the circumstance in which Dutta puts his coat over Nakku, I mean she just landed, she felt cold and he wrapped his coat around her.....if they spent some time together and then suddenly the wind blew and he did that, it would have looked more nice....so it looked as though the CVs were in a hurry to finish off the jungle scene in one episode.....and I found it funny the way she was trying to get the pallu of her saree to cover herself but wasnt able to and then she gives up and starts looking at Dutta Confused.....

And as many of you said, SERIOUSLY, why was Baaji so damn excited Confused?! There were many other instances where Dutta behaved better than this with Nakku, he dint seem to get excited then, then why now over a simple eyelock Confused?! And I dint get it, why suddenly a 'jashn' to celebrate their love as if Dutta said I LOVE YOU to Nakku or something LOL....if he really wanted to give a jashn, he should have done that after Dutta had food from Nakku's hands after the slap scene (am taking it that by now the entire house knows about it as AS knows it LOL). What I think is, these things were just to give some screen space to Baaji since he was missing a lot last week, just to bring him back to his old 'busy' self.....or maybe Baaji himself wanted to do it as he doesnt want to sit 'bekaar' any more, so he is entrusting himself with such chores LOL.....

So on the whole, I wouldnt say the epi was bad compared to any epi of last week, but I would say that it definitely dint justify our expectations.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 9:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniltl_fan-Huma-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Now regarding the epi, to be frank, I dint like the circumstance in which Dutta puts his coat over Nakku, I mean she just landed, she felt cold and he wrapped his coat around her.....if they spent some time together and then suddenly the wind blew and he did that, it would have looked more nice....so it looked as though the CVs were in a hurry to finish off the jungle scene in one episode.....and I found it funny the way she was trying to get the pallu of her saree to cover herself but wasnt able to and then she gives up and starts looking at Dutta Confused.....

yeah that DN scene was running on high speed for sure....lol....one minute Nakku was telling him to come home and next instant breeze blowing and Nakku getting cold....lol....usually in LTL-land a scene like this could have been stretched out for half the epi atleastLOL.....but this time they wrapped it all up in like 4 minutes....they hardly got much interaction.....

But even then I did like the scene with them talking to each other in their heads.....the jeep ride back home in particular had some significant dialogues showing their state of mind.....in particular Dutta's.

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanni-Huma-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@All: Not a bad epi at all barring the repetitive Kala/Kala-Suds/Suds scenes. Its becoming really tiresome seeing Kala and Suds. I prefer Kala with her admiring sisters instead of an overconfident and jealous Suds. Suds is behaving as if becoming Dutta's right hand is the ultimate job and beating Baji to it is the ultimate achievement.
The Tasha scenes were good...whether by the fire or in the jeep. The Baji bit was a blooper but I guess they wanted to give us a Tasha scene and then have a celebration for the LTL anniversary. Btw somehow I feel ever since the slap editing glitches the show has been moving back and forth in fits and starts...not sure waht's wrong with it-bad writing, bad direction or trying to adjust to MV's schedule.
But I am glad they are having a family party instead of doing tamasha in front of guests. Also I didnt mind Dutta singing...they never showed us he cant. Also he does have a knack for music...harmonica playing and all. And the song was Duttaish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan-Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
And another thing that disappointed me was the precap.....that took away a unique thing about LTL that me and my sis always used to talk about - we used to always say LTL is more natural compared to any other seriels where they suddenly show the simple main leads singing like professionals Ouch! We were also happy that they dint suddenly show Nakku singing or even lipsyncing during the 'slap' party. So we always say 'thank God they dont show Dutta bhao suddenly singing and stuff', as he is a Don whose character doesnt have these elements (as if he had, at some point AS would have mentioned as she is so doting when it comes to Dutta, talking endlessly about his qualities LOL). But it looked nice how he always attempted to dance inspite of not knowing how to go about doing it and ends up looking adorably funny LOL....

So I was a bit disappointed seeing the precap as the LTL creatives have made it look cleche like any other seriel or movie scene whereby the hero is heart broken and starts singing a sad/disappointed song in the presence of his 'bewafa' lover and family members Ouch......Plsss CVs dont do this to LTL, maintain it the way it has always been - UNIQUE!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fanrama_2010-Huma-

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The episode was fine.. but was fast paced.. what we were expecting the time which all 3 dutta, nakku and baji would spend was so short and hence the disappointment....
and the party bit was a bit too much.. maybe they wanted to give us a break from all the seriousness of the show..but i could not help but think that LTL is indeed becoming very filmy..
we say that LTL is unpredictable.. but last week was way beyond unpredictibility..it has indeed been weird in some way and shocking in some...
nakku driving was one thing i could not digest.. now dutta singing.. though is not so weird, it really surprised me... i was thinking it was a back ground song, bit when i saw the dutta lip synching.LOL
i was like what?? Confused
but he didn't look so awkward singing as nakku looked while driving.. but i can comment only after seeing the episode tomorrow...

AbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

yeah that DN scene was running on high speed for sure....lol....one minute Nakku was telling him to come home and next instant breeze blowing and Nakku getting cold....lol....usually in LTL-land a scene like this could have been stretched out for half the epi atleastLOL.....but this time they wrapped it all up in like 4 minutes....they hardly got much interaction.....

But even then I did like the scene with them talking to each other in their heads.....the jeep ride back home in particular had some significant dialogues showing their state of mind.....in particular Dutta's.

Ya the jeep scene was good.....and luckily they dint show it more like an 'internal conversation' scene whereby the girl and the guy talks internally as if they know ditto what the other one is thinking....here mainly they showed both of them just talking whats in their mind, without being much aware of what the other one is thinking.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Huma-

Go to top