Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 34)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The precap may not turn out to be as bad as it seems....should wait for tomorrows episode...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoAbhiAniltl_fan--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

The precap may not turn out to be as bad as it seems....should wait for tomorrows episode...Smile

I like the precap Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanSanely_Insane

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
And the party looks like a family get together .. only family members are there..

hmm .. cant say much abt Dutta singing bit.. 

but Episode was not BAD.. Smile 

See u all tomorrow .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniltl_fan--Sia--MrsKhan

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-

Bushra: did he look drunk to u in the precap? i think he was drunk....and where did u c Madhu with a guitar? in precap?

Yh he was drunk....Smile
and Madhu was holding a guitar...when hey wait for Dutta and he doesnot come...everyone sits waiting for him...Madhu is sitting with guitar.....

ok i saw the epi and the precap...i am not as disappointed as i was earlier..but still pretty disappointed...sure it doesnt look that bad..but dutta is just not a character who would sing..no matter how drunk he is or how hurt he is...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDream

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by make-believe

Why didn't Kala discourage them from throwing the party? At least if they had one a day or two later, it would've made an acceptable time for the Dutta-Seema meeting too. They could've done this song nautanki in DN's room too. And after seeing how the cliff-top meeting didn't have much of a point, I don't think the party does either...another phoos-bomb.

I didn't get the point of the cliff-top meeting! I thought its purpose was to give them some lone time together...but no! And what's the point of the party...I fail to understand! Why Baji got so excited all of a sudden I fail to understand....do the creatives really know the track ahead?Confused

Yeah Ditto.....why this OTT excitement, Baaji?? You'd beat any of the DN fangirls in this forum hands down....all you saw was DN LOOKING at each other on the cliff-top and that's enough reason for THIS much excitement?ConfusedConfusedLOL....Abhi toh he didn't see Dutta putting his jacket on Nakku....he might have passed out from his excitement thenROFL

The first DN scene was nice enough and I liked the convos they were having with each other in their heads.....the one in the jeep was more interesting cuz Nakku in a sense asked him to close his eyes and realize the truth and he sees fair Nakku's face and that is what makes him stop the jeep in shock.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanni-Huma-

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

So far, whenever Baji organised a party, it has always been fun.. Lets see what happens, 1 yr anniversary tomorrow rite.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Oh and I loved this tiny bit when Dutta gets this FB of Nakku saying that she'll only come to him when he calls for her and so he turns his face away in full on grumpy mode and says, "Maine gaadi maangi thi....madad nahin"LOL....just to prove his point ki "I didn't call for you....so don't presume that I did"LOL

But yeah otherwise this cliff-top scene didn't yield anything significant....Dutta didn't say anything about Nakku's driving really and Baaji magically disappeared and we can only presume he has some magical powers that he WALKED back to PN or something and reached before DN and STILL had time to organize a PARTY with full on lighting and decorations.....waah Baajirao Waah! lol

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 9:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanni-Huma-

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
DUTTA singing..................dil ka dard kal bahar ayega................its the party for LTL b'day.....................letz wait an watch what more is in store for us...............Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstltl_fan

Go to top