Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 30)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Whats happening to the show.....
First Nakku doing a random *drunk and dance* thing....
Then she drives the jeep...
Then they dont hav any face to face talk.....
Here we were hoping a DBN or atleast DN confrontation.....and wat do we see...nothing....they both talk to themselves.....wats new...
And now...Dutta Singing.....who would hav thought that..and tht too on LTL anniversary....trust cv's to surprise us...and here they shocked us....
Some thing is weird......LTL is going weird episode by episode...
And yh today got to hear the famous dialog by Dutta...*Dhokebaaz se pyar kabhi nahi hosakta*....
I need a break....ConfusedLOL

ok...who is responsible for this....i am so disappointed that I didnt no it was possible for me to get this disappointed.... ....

Count me in...im MAHA..disappointed....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan-Huma-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Even DRUNK, why would Dutta SING??!! He's been drunk MANY times before, haina?  What is this SINGING bhoot all of a sudden?? Seriously if LTL waale have to add filmy OTT touches, please don't use DUTTA'S character for those like this!

Yeah, make madhu sing..LOL

Oh i think Madhu was all set to sing....she was holding a guitar...wonder..where she got tht from..maybe a christmas gift from Baji...LOL

Are you KIDDING me?? She was holding a GUITAR??Shocked W*FFFFFFFFFROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Seriously firstly the very PREMISE of having this party....makes me want to bang my head somewhere....AS just HEARD that DN were coming back in a jeep together and she decided to throw a PARTY for that??? Seriously HOW stupid do these LTL ppl take us to be???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanSanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged

oh god...dont tell me she will play the guitar, dutta will sing and Suds will dance..Dead

i dunno whether she is going to play the guitar...she will just be the same thing she is being from the time she came....a SPECTATOR...LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fan-Huma-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

And yh today got to hear the famous dialog by Dutta...*Dhokebaaz se pyar kabhi nahi hosakta*....I need a break....ConfusedLOL

And then he is singing a song about pyaar in the party, kya? Confused 

Oh i think Madhu was all set to sing....she was holding a guitar...wonder..where she got tht from..maybe a christmas gift from Baji...LOL

They even got the time to set Madhu up with musical instruments for the party!?

No words.

AbhiAniltl_fanSanely_Insanekhushix-Huma-AreYaar

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Even DRUNK, why would Dutta SING??!! He's been drunk MANY times before, haina?  What is this SINGING bhoot all of a sudden?? Seriously if LTL waale have to add filmy OTT touches, please don't use DUTTA'S character for those like this!

Yeah, make madhu sing..LOL

Are you KIDDING me?? She was holding a GUITAR??Shocked W*FFFFFFFFFROFL

Seriously firstly the very PREMISE of having this party....makes me want to bang my head somewhere....AS just HEARD that DN were coming back in a jeep together and she decided to throw a PARTY for that??? Seriously HOW stupid do these LTL ppl take us to be???

i am dreading that Seema and Dutta will meet in this party..Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fanSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I feel like what I said last night about lip-syncing in LS is coming back to bite me LOL

Dunno why they couldn't just have played the song in the background like they always do Confused Funny things happening with the writing these days...characters doing weird things, time all messed up, random stuff like parties coming up...

LOL I thought the SAME thing....haha....seriously I instantly thought back to our discussion about LS last night and the lame lip-syncing....*sigh* Maybe we really should bite out tongues before saying anythingLOLLOL

Exactly.....WHY make him freakin SING?? Why couldn't they just play it in the bg and show him thinking with FBs and stuff....or even hire some random junior artiste to sing if they are so desperate to show a singing performance....why DUTTA??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fankabeeraspeaking-Huma-khushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
But I have to say...The jungle bits were cute..Dutta giving her his coat and then jeep drive...Maybe they cut the romantic song or more scenes due to the accident...

The chemistry between Dutta & Nakku saved the epi for me...I am very scared of tomorrow's epi thoughShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged

oh god...dont tell me she will play the guitar, dutta will sing and Suds will dance..Dead

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL EPICCCC!

Seriously I think I can only laugh hysterically at this point....I have no words left for this nonsense anymoreROFL

AbhiAniltl_fanSanely_Insanemeghapartikhushix-Huma-

Go to top