Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 143)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Guys.........Mishal Raheja facebook status says
Mishal Raheja :
"Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the heaven where m going... 2 welcum the New year, its gonna b Fab so much xcited.........Yipeeeeeeee.............!!!!!!!>Bt plz dun ask name of place every1 coz its v v Top secret..> will ...get back to u guys shortly"...........

he said this in reply to one fan :
Nope rajesh amn't leaving LTL for now, in future god knowz.....:)

thats fake Mishal..dont fall for it..LOL

That's why I m saying.......I m in doubt now.......I always thought its fake mishal but the messaged appeared way before article.........article came after that........so who is fake? LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Fatty: Better Naku dreams of Dutta rather than Seema.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
That just reminds me of a dialogue that Nakku had said long back after Dutta married her to take revenge....Aakhir woh kab tak nafrat karenge....kabhi na kabhi mein unki nafrat ko pyar mein badal degi... Embarrassed

Time and again LTL proves that 'patience and true love is all it takes to beat hatred!' Clap......and hats off to Nakku and Baaji for proving this time and again Clap!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedHumaGfuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I really hope Dutta comes back as someone who has put his demons to rest. It will help him move on with Nakku. I think this plan by Kala will  have the greatest impact on Dutta, Tasha and Duji in a way she can never imagine (which will be in our favour Tongue). Like they say when face with death, we tend to see things more clearly, so he will realise his love for Naku and Baji and what they mean to him. Perhaps Chaskar will let the cat out of the bag by telling him 'Kala' was behind the saazish without giving out the name of course.

@make believe yeah Kala will make a great underworld Dona, she already has the makings of one.Day Dreaming

Edited by fuzzyface - 30 December 2010 at 10:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingAnu-Reddy--Sia--MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Nice epi...I got the old LTL feel in this epi. That says it all I guess...Dutta remembering what happenned downstairs...then mama's boy sleeping on mummy's lap and yes finally agreeing to eat without being fed. Chalo yeh baby bada ho gaya...apne haton se khane laga hain.
But more than anything else I loved how the layer by layer mellowing of Dutta was shown...starting with asking AS to stay....agreeing to have the breakfast prepared by Naku and I guess next is making up with Baji and also accepting Naku's arti/sacred thread.

Exactly! This progress through painstaking detail (no matter what a test of patience and slow seeming it is at times) makes for brilliant juxtapositioning when things come full circle...there were scenes where Dutta was being bratty with AS and acting like he wasn't listening to her and there's today when he himself wants to talk to her...there were so many days on which we saw him reacting in different ways to breakfast...throwing the tray when Nakku brought it, then asking for it to be taken away when someone else brought it, and today, he accepted it without being asked or coaxed...'apni marzi se' like he would say Smile It just reiterates more than ever with the way this character has been written that he needs time to come around and see the whole picture...and each time that he comes around, he never hesitates in admitting and apologizing for the mistakes he made...so that will happen now as well with time and circumstances and it'll make the beauty of this whole journey more than worthwhile. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGAyeChavanniAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream--Sia--Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
According to BurrpTV schedule, guess which show will be the first one to be aired on Colors this New Year, after their 2 hr New Year program till 1 am of course, no prizes for guessing but it's LTLBig smile Nd seems they will be airing LTL 6 times a day from now on, 1 premiere nd 5 repeats.......

edit: apparently there is Aapka Farman at 12:30Ouch, not so happy nymore.............

Edited by rayjst - 31 December 2010 at 3:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Go to top