Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 141)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Roopa-

When AS told him to wear new clothes y did he wear the same old black color pathani and kurta.....ConfusedLOL....uske paas acche kapde nahi hai kya.....LOL

maybe he is waiting for his deary wife to come to his room and select a nice one for him.. ab tho wo nakku ko bulayega nahin.. wo aayegi nahi  ..so as of now this is the new cloth for him.. LOL

Arey he took the breakfast and even ate it...slowly he will call her to his room with these bahana's...WinkLOL
Maybe they need to go fo some shopping..both hubby-wifey...LOLLOL

Oh you mean Dutta shopping for Nakku and Nakku shopping for Dutta Big smile?!

Anyways Nakku also needs more sarees to her collection....

But I hope Nakku doesn't send her saab alone for her saree shopping warna patha chala ke saab saree ke bajai bedsheet uthaa laaye ROFLROFLROFL....remember the payal/necklace confusion na ROFLROFLROFL!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 30 December 2010 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-Sanely_Insane

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -priya

When AS told him to wear new clothes y did he wear the same old black color pathani and kurta.....ConfusedLOL....uske paas acche kapde nahi hai kya.....LOL

shopping karne jataa hai aur jhagdaa kar ke ataa hai ... kapde kahan se aayenge bush! LOL
we still dont know madhu kaa suit kaise aayaa ConfusedLOL

True true..Priya....
Arey u dunno from where Madhu got that dress...Baji stole it for her..u see Baji was fida over her dress not her....ROFL

Oh ok now I get it Big smile....till Madhu came wearing that dress Baaji never even looked at her, but once she came wearing it he started staring Stern Smile.....hmmm so thats why huh Ermm....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 30 December 2010 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSanely_Insane

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

he usualy only has one spoon, this time he had 2 whole spoons!

Ya even in that aspect the CVs want to show step-by-step progression LOL.....

rayjstAbhiAni

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

Originally posted by triasha

pri................cv's ne yehi plan banaya hai humare new year ko ruin karne ka...............par main bolti hun................agar dutta ko kuch bhi hua ......Angry.........main unko chodegi nahi................dnt be sad.............age age dekh hota hai kya..............aj usne naku k hath ka khana khaya...............wowwwwwwwwwww................and kala's nightmare was wowesttttttttttTongue

yep! but since it was kala's nightmare ... it didnt have the magic of TaSha scenes ... but still nakku dutta saath saath to dikhe ... ek frame me LOL

What a cleche and funny nightmare to see LOL.....Kala has no creative sense at all LOL!

rayjstAbhiAni

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by rayjst

I have jst one tiny-meeny ittsy-bitsy si doubt since when does Kala want Dutta dead????

Since her plans started to colossally fail LOL It's almost as if she feels that there's nothing else to do, I think...she's tried everything...kitne nataak kiye, Supriya wala saara drama, trying to kick Nakku out of the house, stealing jewelery and trying to frame Nakku and her family as gold-diggers, barbs about Damodar, manipulating the FR, mangling Nakku's character...really, nothing has worked LOL Now she's so frustrated that the only way to 'win' against Nakku and show her down is by causing physical harm to Dutta...

Wow you have the entire list of Kala's plans till date LOL!

rayjstAbhiAni

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
So Kala wants Dutta dead hmmm makes sense she rather have him dead than have him or the others know her true colours.
Also she knows how strong Nakku's love is towards Dutta which has surpassed her hatred and the fact she has been losing has not sit well. She can never kill him directly, so she has asked Chaskar.

So Dutta will be presumed dead or hurt somewhere and he will emerge back with a new Avatar. Seema will be ulitised for this purpose I suppose. Baji and Nakku will be looking for him and save him, am sure of it.

Maybe next year we will see a less ghada Dutta trying to figure out who tried to kill him and all the saazish. Kala and the gang will start sweating in their sarees.  I think we will even get a new montage as the dynamics in the loony bin has changed Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@All: Nice epi...I got the old LTL feel in this epi. That says it all I guess...Dutta remembering what happenned downstairs...then mama's boy sleeping on mummy's lap and yes finally agreeing to eat without being fed. Chalo yeh baby bada ho gaya...apne haton se khane laga hain.
But more than anything else I loved how the layer by layer mellowing of Dutta was shown...starting with asking AS to stay....agreeing to have the breakfast prepared by Naku and I guess next is making up with Baji and also accepting Naku's arti/sacred thread.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGAnu-ReddyAyeChavanni

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Very interesting episode! I'm getting all excited now!

I loved Dutta in the scene with AS! How helpless he looked! The story that he recounted reminded me of Naku and Baji's love for Dutta , more than AS's...pure and unconditional! I'm sure that even Dutta had these two people in his mind while talking to AS...their undaunted devotion in the face of all his anger and hatred!

When dutta tells AS that though he is giving her pain, she comes running to see if he is alright?
this surely suits Baji and nakku more.. they are struck with dutta during the most of the worst times.. and no matter how much he ignores them or hurts them..

Ya seriously, Baaji & Nakku are the ones whom Dutta should have remembered when he was narrating that story.....as this is the 1st time I saw AS running and coming LOL....till now it has always been Baaji and Nakku, especially Nakku who keeps getting instincts if something is going to happen to her saab....AS tho phir bhi heard the noise and came running, Nakku doesnt even need her 5 senses to sense if something wrong is going to happen to her saab Embarrassed.....

Nakku always keeps risking her life for Dutta and today Baaji risked his and eventually AS takes the cake AngryLOL......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 30 December 2010 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top