Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 140)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
kala is thinking of nakku way above the comfort level ROFLROFLROFL and khushi all i could see of suds was the zit on his forehead ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed--Sia--khushix

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by rayjst

I have jst one tiny-meeny ittsy-bitsy si doubt since when does Kala want Dutta dead????

Since her plans started to colossally fail LOL It's almost as if she feels that there's nothing else to do, I think...she's tried everything...kitne nataak kiye, Supriya wala saara drama, trying to kick Nakku out of the house, stealing jewelery and trying to frame Nakku and her family as gold-diggers, barbs about Damodar, manipulating the FR, mangling Nakku's character...really, nothing has worked LOL Now she's so frustrated that the only way to 'win' against Nakku and show her down is by causing physical harm to Dutta...

This is one of the reason.. but she might also be scared that dutta is getting closer to nakku.. and one day he will believe nakku and will know about kala's evil plans..she has this sub conscious fear.. which is resulting in her nightmares..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-ReddykabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

kala is thinking of nakku way above the comfort level ROFLROFLROFL and khushi all i could see of suds was the zit on his forehead ROFLROFL

i saw it too ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedHumaG

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Thanks for the updateBig smile  nice epi.  baji was so hesistant to enter dutta's roomEmbarrassed  first time he is knocing the doorWink  good thing Baji u have learnt something good during ur breaktimeWinkLOL  "new year resolution" LOLLOL  keep it up and  don't forget in the future when Tasha are there EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOL

Oh ya hope he keeps this new habit intact even after Tasha reunion.....otherwise he just gate crashes into Dutta's room with his 'bhao main kya bolta hain.....' LOL.....

Poor guy, maybe thats the reason why he is on the look out of his personal LS LOL.....bhao romance karega tho apun nahin karega kya LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 30 December 2010 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Very interesting episode! I'm getting all excited now!

I loved Dutta in the scene with AS! How helpless he looked! The story that he recounted reminded me of Naku and Baji's love for Dutta , more than AS's...pure and unconditional! I'm sure that even Dutta had these two people in his mind while talking to AS...their undaunted devotion in the face of all his anger and hatred!

When dutta tells AS that though he is giving her pain, she comes running to see if he is alright?
this surely suits Baji and nakku more.. they are struck with dutta during the most of the worst times.. and no matter how much he ignores them or hurts them..

Though the story was about a mother's unconditional love for her child...I feel, in the context of the current happenings, Dutta indeed was thinking about Naku and Baji and their love for him...and how he has been hurting them! Very thoughtful scene...and brilliantly portrayed!

Edited by sub_rosa - 30 December 2010 at 9:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAnimussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Anu, I seriously hope Dutta memory remains.....pata nahi what CVs r upto? pata nahi...this is how he will meet seema......he will fall from cliff n meet seema......Angry

Is there any article which says he'll meet Seema after the accident???

Shishma if u remember naku gave white thread to seema that u will meet that person v soon whom you lost few years back, seema gave red thread to nakusha saying its for the one with whom u have saath janam ka saath.........so I think Dutta will survive n seema will nurse him......I hope his memory remains intact or else it will Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnishish15*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i saw it too ROFLROFL

uske zit se nazar nahin hat thi nazare hum kya dekhe ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikhushix

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

because kala secretly loves nakku ROFLROFLROFL shes getting rid of the competition ROFLROFL

i told u guys , the woman ( kala ) has tendencies ... She has the hots for Nkau ... first she used think abt her , then give the stares and smiels  now she dreaming abt her ...

Hmm Ermm.....like someone mentioned sometime back, Kala might be the BH but she might not be aware of it as she might have split personality, so similarly it might be her split personality that might be having the hots for Nakku and again she is not aware of it, so thats why maybe subconsciously she is trying to get rid of Dutta LOL.....warna tell me, till some time back she never had plans to kill Dutta but suddenly she plans to kill him off, why Shocked?! Hmm looks like what Baabi said to Nakku is true - jab bhi kisine tera sundar roop dekha hain tujh pe sankat aayi hain ROFLROFLROFL!! Bechara Kishore ROFLROFLROFL!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

Go to top