Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 109)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
just saw the episode for like 5th time...i LOVED it....Dutta did a more accurate mimicry of Amitabh than suds did. i mean when i saw the song the first time i was so overjoyed it was perfectly excuted...and evryone here knows how much i wanted dutta singing...LOL...

but when i saw the song a fifth time...i was thinking..yaar MR ne kitne baar sharabi ka ye song sequence dekha hoga..exact Amitabh ki copy karne ke liye...he was trying so hard and succeeding too to match the legend...very  well done..MR was giving proper lipsync too..achcha hai....movies ki practice ho rahi hai uske liye..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Some dialogues and insinuations I loveeeeed:

Mujhe logon ka dil behlana nahi aata. Ah, yehi toh problem hai! LOL

- Kala calling Nakku 'behen'...goldddd Tongue

Aur yeh jo aag tune mere seene mein lagai hai na, woh ab aur bhi dehak rahi hai...yeh aag tujhe aur tere Dutta ko nigal ke rahegi.  The resolve and challenge with which Kala says this is worth watching! Excellent delivery by AG.

Ek roti ko aadha aadha kar ke pura din nikala...phir aaj humari dosti ki umar itni kam kaise hogayi, Bhao? Best dialogue of the whole episode Clap 

- Bol na, Bhao...tu mere se itni nafrat kyun karta hai?" Baaaaaji Rao Disapprove Hug

- Jaan ki baazi, aur zubaan ki baazi. Farq hai. Brilliantly done by VR, the way he pointed to him and then Suds...and Dutta's reaction to this is one to watch out for as well. 

- Baaji showing Suds his true place by eluding to his ghar-jamai status with such finesse...Is ghar ke damaad ho, ghar mein beth ke aish karo. 

- Baaji pointing to himself and Dutta as 'gande log'...fantastic! Clap LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 29 December 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolorayjstdroopy_asleep-Fivr-Wanderbugsub_rosadivy609fuzzyfacePyari_ZahraSophia21*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavannimeghapartiImmaculateDreamSanely_InsaneMrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe as of now Baaji is a 'naukar'....but very soon he will also come to Sudarshan's league when he also gets married to Dutta's sister WinkLOL....ab Roop ho ya Madhu kya farq padtha hain LOL.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst..Naina..kabeeraspeaking-Huma-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Some dialogues and insinuations I loveeeeed:

Mujhe logon ka dil behlana nahi aata. Ah, yehi toh problem hai! LOL

- Kala calling Nakku 'behen'...goldddd Tongue

Aur yeh jo aag tune mere seene mein lagai hai na, woh ab aur bhi dehak rahi hai...yeh aag tujhe aur tere Dutta ko nigal ke rahegi.  The resolve and challenge with which Kala says this is worth watching! Excellent delivery by AG.

Ek roti ko aadha aadha kar ke pura din nikala...phir aaj humari dosti ki umar itni kam kaise hogayi, Bhao? Best dialogue of the whole episode Clap 

- Bol na, Bhao...tu mere se itni nafrat kyun karta hai?" Baaaaaji Rao Disapprove Hug

- Jaan ki baazi, aur zubaan ki baazi. Farq hai. Brilliantly done by VR, the way he pointed to him and then Suds...and Dutta's reaction to this is one to watch out for as well. 

- Baaji showing Suds his true place by eluding to his ghar-jamai status with such finesse...Is ghar ke damaad ho, ghar mein beth ke aish karo. 

- Baaji pointing to himself and Dutta as 'gande log'...fantastic! Clap LOL 

Ditto!! Big smile Great dialogues today!! Clap I really liked the line with Baaji's taunting Suds over his age!! LOL The way VR delivered that line was amazing- Suds got put in his place- he was shown a mirror LOL! x

rayjst

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
The precap is certainly interesting why would Kala be afraid about Dutta finding out. Her whole life is about making him miserable and if he knows, that would make Dutta even more broken coz he loves Kala very much and holds her on a pedestal. If you think abt it from Kala's POV, wouldn't be more enjoyable to watch him fall and break down knowing the person who has been stabbing him in the back is his own sister.
I mean for Kala I don't think it is about money, although she thinks everything he has belongs to her but I don't think she fear losing money or the house. I think she fears of his perception of her being evil, which indirectly will have effect in her own life coz she will lose her husband, son, mom, sisters and the whole facade of being this loving sister, wife, mom and daughter.

As a matter of fact Kala and Dutta are very much similar in many ways. Both are stubborn, vindictive, never forgets and both are vulnerable.

What u guys think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Hi, the precap is too good to be real, it may be Kala' dream &she will become desperate &  try to get Datta killed by Chasker (as per the article), but if the precap is real it is going to be another great episod.

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

The precap is certainly interesting why would Kala be afraid about Dutta finding out. Her whole life is about making him miserable and if he knows, that would make Dutta even more broken coz he loves Kala very much and holds her on a pedestal. If you think abt it from Kala's POV, wouldn't be more enjoyable to watch him fall and break down knowing the person who has been stabbing him in the back is his own sister.
I mean for Kala I don't think it is about money, although she thinks everything he has belongs to her but I don't think she fear losing money or the house. I think she fears of his perception of her being evil, which indirectly will have effect in her own life coz she will lose her husband, son, mom, sisters and the whole facade of being this loving sister, wife, mom and daughter.

As a matter of fact Kala and Dutta are very much similar in many ways. Both are stubborn, vindictive, never forgets and both are vulnerable.

What u guys think

The other day someone posted an interesting question-What will Dutta be without his evil sisters? However they are they are his sisters and he is incomplete without them and his family. I guess same applies to Kala....however she might think of them but Dutta and AS are her family. She wants them to be around so that she can enjoy their pain. If she is exposed and if that results in Dutta throwing her out of his life what would she do? Her life would have no greater purpose.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosafuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by fuzzyface

What u guys think

The other day someone posted an interesting question-What will Dutta be without his evil sisters? However they are they are his sisters and he is incomplete without them and his family. I guess same applies to Kala....however she might think of them but Dutta and AS are her family. She wants them to be around so that she can enjoy their pain. If she is exposed and if that results in Dutta throwing her out of his life what would she do? Her life would have no greater purpose.

Exactly this is her life, her purpose and her world. She wldn't be able to function without it.
To me I think Dutta wld be able to forgive his sister easily if they are ever found out coz out of guilt but it weird he finds it hard to forgive Baji n Nakku.

Sometimes I think she herself if BH and she has a split personality. Although her revenge is justified in a weird way but somewhere in her there is love for Dutta. If not she wld have killed him with her bare hands already.

Dutta will never kill Kala or harm his sisters in anyway coz he owes his life. I think ultimately Kala will end up in an asylum or die saving Dutta.

rayjst

Go to top