Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 108)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Dewdrop, I think it was because Baaji was drunk and so more uninhibited and that enabled him to approach Dutta so easily, so openly...it made him say all those things without pause, apprehension or fear...seedha dil se. Plus the fact that Dutta saw that Baaji was drunk...if a sober Baaji would have approached him, he would've done his usual dialogue-baazi and escaped from the situation, but here he saw Baaji's vulnerability in a way, and he himself was vulnerable due to being drunk as well...so, we must thank the damned daaru Tongue

Shreya, I agree with you that the scene was falling in some places...Suds/Baaji were all guns blazing and did well, but I think Dutta was too static in some way...he was jhelofying their 'bakwaas' as he put it, but I was expecting him to jump in much earlier in some manner, even if with a sarcastic comment or a striking gesture...plus, the punch with the test of loyalty and gun came a little too late, IMO. It needed to be a little tighter and more spontaneous...

Ya even I got that Baaji was more confident and open because of the 'daaru' aspect LOL.....in a sobre state its so difficult for Baaji to even gather the guts to say a sentence to Dutta, but bcos he was drunk, no inhibitions or anything like that - direct dil se Wink!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Dutta better pray that he gets killed in that article wala accident because otherwise I am gonna personally hunt him down nd give him a horrid death for staying mum when Suds was harassing BajiAngry.......

BajiCryCryCry.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Awe le awle awle, Suds ko acha nahin laga ke Nakku won the game LOL

I love Dutta's honesty, I really do...the way he just said simply that he doesn't know how to keep people's hearts Smile The song was apt and came across as so eerie...MR did a good job of keeping it understated...it was fantastic how he had that flashback of koyel Nakku in the middle of the song about drinking and he poured the alcohol into the fire, not taking a sip from it again before eventually rolling away the bottle Smile Heartbreaking how he stopped Baaji from balancing him.

Ah, Nakku ne Kala ki fulto besti-proof kar dali LOL The last bit of the scene with the vest burning and the 'aag' in Kala's heart was so symbolic...good dialogues. 

DuJi drinking party! LOL Such an unexpected scene, but so good (: Baaji came out with his flower/fan mistake and in a way attoned for it...good for him. AS, now you also learn from him please! LOL

Suds is such a cracker...wasn't he the one who said they should go to their rooms and fall asleep? LOL I seriously wanted Baaji to break that glass on his face...Nakku or AS are going to come of course and break up the drunken lunacy going on. Much needed scene though...

Good episode over all! Poor Kala having such bad nightmares LOL She's getting so desperate...expecting something irrationally monumental from her.

@bold Hope Bappa forgives him atleast now, ever since that kaul incident, Baji has been getting punishments one after the otherLOLLOLLOL..........

Dutta was right, "Daru andhar to sach baaharLOL", talli BajiDay Dreaming, he got some awesome dialogues today, his retorts back at Suds, mindblowingClapStarHeartPartyDancingDay Dreaming............

Edited by rayjst - 29 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

@bold Hope Bappa forgives him atleast now, ever since that kaul incident, Baji has been getting punishments one after the otherLOLLOLLOL..........

I think since he owned up to his mistake and came clean, things will start looking up now...this was actually a really good time and stroke by them to bring up the kaul thing...they're certainly paving way for him passing the test of loyalty and showing Suds down.

Just watching the last scene again...I think the problem is that Dutta's reaction to their back and forth wasn't as dramatic as it should have been...he wasn't angry and frustrated enough to make that solid enough a punch. The expressions of pain and sadness were fine during the exchange, but it should have all built up to be unbearable, they should've shown him loosing patience, raising his voice to put a stop to the insults and claims, and then challenging them with the gun in a more aggressive, taunting manner. Like Rosa said, they wanted to end with the gun on Baaji's head and showing Dutta provoking them with fast, sarcastic dialogues would have done the tricks of raising that momentum and building up to a quick and uncontrollable climax...that speed and aggression was what was missing in the scene.

Feeling the absence of Chaskar's thread in the storyline as well...hope they show him tomorrow...

Edited by make-believe - 29 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Good epi.....engaging....

Dutta's singing didn't turn out to be so bad....the song lyrics were eerily apt and MR did a great job of enacting the whole thing out in an understated manner.....I loved this brief bit in the beginning before the song when Madhu is babbling some crap to Dutta asking him to sing and saying if he doesn't, they'll give "sazaa" to Bhabhi instead....the way his head snaps up there....LOL and the expression in his eyes....awww.

The Kala-Nakku scene....lol....was ok types....some dialogues were good but when Nakku shouted "Saavdhaan!" at Kala, I was just ROFLROFL.....Kala is getting desperate....throwing the jacket into the fire was so childish....and upar se Nakku ke dialogues..."main har aag bujha degi"ConfusedLOL.....

The DuJi scene was once again the highlight of the epi....VR was soooooooooo fabbb, man....seriously the star of the epi for me today.....he actually surprised me with how good he was in the scene.....my personal fav. though HAS to be the way he taunted Suds...."aap bas ghar mein baith kar AISH karo" that little gesture he did there to show "aish" by udaaoing paise from his hand....LOVED itLOL.....it was as good as a slap in Suds face anyways.....

I didn't really understand the bit where Dutta took all the bullets out of the gun though....did he leave one in? I couldn't see clearly....cuz otherwise what exactly is the point of Baaji putting an EMPTY gun to his forehead to prove his loyalty?ConfusedLOL

The precap is hilariously cheesy.....LOL....it doesn't even SOUND like DN....Kala aur uski hyper imaginationWackoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
He did leave one bullet in....

A full on bewda, a half bewda and a brainlessClown playing russian rouletteLOLLOLLOL...............PN wasis bhi na, should have called Kala also to join in she is the master schemer after all............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*AyeChavanniMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

He did leave one bullet in....

A full on bewda, a half bewda and a brainlessClown playing russian rouletteLOLLOLLOL...............PN wasis bhi na, should have called Kala also to join in she is the master schemer after all............

LOL thanks for clarifying.....my vids aren't clear these days or maybe I'm just zoning outLOLLOL

Kala is busy having cheesy nightmares about DN.....she doesn't have time for russian roulette with these three idiotsLOL

So I guess a DuJi reunion is on the cards now based on this.....unless Dutta magically forgets everything in the morning and goes back to being Mr. Grumpy as usualLOL

rayjst

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL thanks for clarifying.....my vids aren't clear these days or maybe I'm just zoning outLOLLOL

Kala is busy having cheesy nightmares about DN.....she doesn't have time for russian roulette with these three idiotsLOL

So I guess a DuJi reunion is on the cards now based on this.....unless Dutta magically forgets everything in the morning and goes back to being Mr. Grumpy as usualLOL

Haila, DujiDay Dreaming.......................

@bold, if he does that one more time IF girls are gonna give him a piece of their mind for sureEvil SmileEvil Smile..................

And as u said, Vinay was really fab todayClap...............

Edited by rayjst - 29 December 2010 at 12:19pm

AreYaar

Go to top