Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 (Page 106)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

By the way, no one's talking about Dutta's performance here!LOL I think MR did a decent job! Everyone's busy speculating about the new article!Tongue

I mentioned it during live update Smile..
He did a pretty decent job .....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I loved todays epi Embarrassed....there was nothing irritating today.....each and everything they showed was relevant and interesting.....loved Dutta's singing style and the entire sequence....loved Duji scene even more Clap! After a long time we are getting to see a soulful Duji scene and MR and VR were fabulous Clap! Aur Sudarshan ki to watt lag gayi when Dutta threw the test on Suds and Baji LOL....now obviously Baaji wins! This will prove he is more capable of being Dutta's 'dhaina haat' than that Suds Dead....but unfortunately, all these things happened when Dutta was drunk, so no point as he wont remember anything next day morning Ouch....

Regarding the precap, its obvious that its Kala's dream LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

By the way, no one's talking about Dutta's performance here!LOL I think MR did a decent job! Everyone's busy speculating about the new article!Tongue

dutta's performance was awesome.. i did mention before that he looked so hot while singing also.. Embarrassed but it indeed was sad too what with those wordings of the song so matching with his feelings..

and the article.. poocho math.. but i am thinking positively.. i so want nakku to nurse dutta if ever he meets with the accident..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbug

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Maybe the DuJi reunion is round the corner......
Am waiting for tomorrows episode....

I hope what you all are speculating comes true...even I'm dying to see atleast Duji reunion if not Tasha Disapprove.....as far as Tasha reunion is considered, I think they might save the best for last Wink.......but guys, the only thing I'm worried about is - Dutta was drunk when everything happened, i.e., when Baaji told him about the kaul, when Dutta tested Baji-Suds, etc....and we all know Dutta hardly remembers anything the next day if he is drunk Ouch.....so I just hope atleast this time Dutta wasnt totally drunk and that he clearly remembers whatever happened today.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@Sia and Roopa....I missed the live updateLOL MR indeed was fabulous in the sequence...but then I'm extremely biased!EmbarrassedLOL

About the article....I think it's going to be the symbolic death of Dutta Bhao and the resurgence of Dutta Patil...like FF has explained in another thread! For that to happen, he needs a proper closure to the Seema chapter...Seema is the root of his dhoka-paranoia...and she'll be the one to end it! I just hope they don't show us too many Dutta-less episodes!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Awe le awle awle, Suds ko acha nahin laga ke Nakku won the game LOL

I love Dutta's honesty, I really do...the way he just said simply that he doesn't know how to keep people's hearts Smile The song was apt and came across as so eerie...MR did a good job of keeping it understated...it was fantastic how he had that flashback of koyel Nakku in the middle of the song about drinking and he poured the alcohol into the fire, not taking a sip from it again before eventually rolling away the bottle Smile Heartbreaking how he stopped Baaji from balancing him.

Ah, Nakku ne Kala ki fulto besti-proof kar dali LOL The last bit of the scene with the vest burning and the 'aag' in Kala's heart was so symbolic...good dialogues. 

DuJi drinking party! LOL Such an unexpected scene, but so good (: Baaji came out with his flower/fan mistake and in a way attoned for it...good for him. AS, now you also learn from him please! LOL

Suds is such a cracker...wasn't he the one who said they should go to their rooms and fall asleep? LOL I seriously wanted Baaji to break that glass on his face...Nakku or AS are going to come of course and break up the drunken lunacy going on. Much needed scene though...

Good episode over all! Poor Kala having such bad nightmares LOL She's getting so desperate...expecting something irrationally monumental from her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insane--Sia--MrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

@Sia and Roopa....I missed the live updateLOL MR indeed was fabulous in the sequence...but then I'm extremely biased!EmbarrassedLOL

About the article....I think it's going to be the symbolic death of Dutta Bhao and the resurgence of Dutta Patil...like FF has explained in another thread! For that to happen, he needs a proper closure to the Seema chapter...Seema is the root of his dhoka-paranoia...and she'll be the one to end it! I just hope they don't show us too many Dutta-less episodes!Dead

I completely agree with this, Dutta aint going anywhere, I will keep the positivity going. Naku's faith and Bappa are too strong. Now if they choose to go the plastic surgery route and replace MR, thats a different matter altogether.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa--Sia--

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hi guys missed d LU Cry
Gonna watch d epi now first part is just loading seems like a good epi plzzzzz don't let d precap b a dream
Ah ha md video has FINALLY loaded get back 2 commenting after me watch Dutta sing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Go to top