Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -priya

yep! but since it was kala's nightmare ... it didnt have the magic of TaSha scenes ... but still nakku dutta saath saath to dikhe ... ek frame me 😆

What a cleche and funny nightmare to see 😆.....Kala has no creative sense at all 😆!
Originally posted by: make-believe

Since her plans started to colossally fail 😆 It's almost as if she feels that there's nothing else to do, I think...she's tried everything...kitne nataak kiye, Supriya wala saara drama, trying to kick Nakku out of the house, stealing jewelery and trying to frame Nakku and her family as gold-diggers, barbs about Damodar, manipulating the FR, mangling Nakku's character...really, nothing has worked 😆 Now she's so frustrated that the only way to 'win' against Nakku and show her down is by causing physical harm to Dutta...

Wow you have the entire list of Kala's plans till date 😆!
fuzzyface thumbnail
So Kala wants Dutta dead hmmm makes sense she rather have him dead than have him or the others know her true colours.
Also she knows how strong Nakku's love is towards Dutta which has surpassed her hatred and the fact she has been losing has not sit well. She can never kill him directly, so she has asked Chaskar.

So Dutta will be presumed dead or hurt somewhere and he will emerge back with a new Avatar. Seema will be ulitised for this purpose I suppose. Baji and Nakku will be looking for him and save him, am sure of it.

Maybe next year we will see a less ghada Dutta trying to figure out who tried to kill him and all the saazish. Kala and the gang will start sweating in their sarees.  I think we will even get a new montage as the dynamics in the loony bin has changed 😃
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@All: Nice epi...I got the old LTL feel in this epi. That says it all I guess...Dutta remembering what happenned downstairs...then mama's boy sleeping on mummy's lap and yes finally agreeing to eat without being fed. Chalo yeh baby bada ho gaya...apne haton se khane laga hain.
But more than anything else I loved how the layer by layer mellowing of Dutta was shown...starting with asking AS to stay....agreeing to have the breakfast prepared by Naku and I guess next is making up with Baji and also accepting Naku's arti/sacred thread.
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

When dutta tells AS that though he is giving her pain, she comes running to see if he is alright?
this surely suits Baji and nakku more.. they are struck with dutta during the most of the worst times.. and no matter how much he ignores them or hurts them..

Ya seriously, Baaji & Nakku are the ones whom Dutta should have remembered when he was narrating that story.....as this is the 1st time I saw AS running and coming 😆....till now it has always been Baaji and Nakku, especially Nakku who keeps getting instincts if something is going to happen to her saab....AS tho phir bhi heard the noise and came running, Nakku doesnt even need her 5 senses to sense if something wrong is going to happen to her saab 😳.....

Nakku always keeps risking her life for Dutta and today Baaji risked his and eventually AS takes the cake 😡😆......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

So Kala wants Dutta dead hmmm makes sense she rather have him dead than have him or the others know her true colours.
Also she knows how strong Nakku's love is towards Dutta which has surpassed her hatred and the fact she has been losing has not sit well. She can never kill him directly, so she has asked Chaskar.

So Dutta will be presumed dead or hurt somewhere and he will emerge back with a new Avatar. Seema will be ulitised for this purpose I suppose. Baji and Nakku will be looking for him and save him, am sure of it.

Maybe next year we will see a less ghada Dutta trying to figure out who tried to kill him and all the saazish. Kala and the gang will start sweating in their sarees.  I think we will even get a new montage as the dynamics in the loony bin has changed 😃

Well he has finally started eating...he will be able to think better now.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh you mean Dutta shopping for Nakku and Nakku shopping for Dutta 😃?!

Anyways Nakku also needs more sarees to her collection'.

But I hope Nakku doesn't send her saab alone for her saree shopping warna patha chala ke saab saree ke bajai bedsheet uthaa laaye 🤣🤣🤣'.remember the payal/necklace confusion na 🤣🤣🤣!!

OMG..bedsheets for Sarees.🤣🤣..
no no he has sense in buying sarees...remember he bought a saree for AS....but can't say if he has sense to buy a saree for his wife....🤣
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the realization on Dutta's face that Baaji intended to literally go through all six of the shots and not just one or two to prove his point...it was beautiful. Baaji returning to drink from the bottle after Dutta leaves...haha 😆

The turmoil Dutta experiences in his room, the way he walks in and puts his hand on the wall...how can MR be so amazingly good that you can feel the internal struggle of this character so tangibly!? And all the flashbacks were so perfectly chosen and clipped in...good job by the editing team! 

The scene with AS was so amazing in the way only LTL is 😊 It showed so subliminally how with time, Dutta has softened and come to realize and see other people's perspectives too...and he is regretting his actions, he is so sad...AS holding his face and saying those loving and reassuring words was so beautiful...fantastic scene.

Arey, Kala was right...Nakku ko ek jacket kya milgayi, uski toh dreaming hi khatam nahi ho rahi 😆 Then again, I think this is a recurring problem with Nakku...she happens to hold on to things and moments a little too enthusiastically, i.e. Seema before the vest 😆 

Tiny MV slapping Kala and Dutta pushing her out of the house ðŸ¤£ It all looked so unreal, anyways 😆 I totally thought Kala was going to kill Kishore for being such a DN fan and spouting all those dialogues when she just had the worst nightmare ever 😆 Really wishing now that whenever Kala is revealed, someone from her own side, i.e. Kishore or Roops betray her, they have to show some smarts in these guys...it would make for such amazing dynamics and one hell of a shock for her...

Loved the dialogues between Kala and Chaskar. Kala has it in her to be a don, she really does 😆 AG is pretty much the definition of amazing when she acts like this 😆 

MR neeeeeds to get a haircut. Good episode! 😛 They've set the stage for the next week being definitely action-packed.
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@All: Nice epi...I got the old LTL feel in this epi. That says it all I guess...Dutta remembering what happenned downstairs...then mama's boy sleeping on mummy's lap and yes finally agreeing to eat without being fed. Chalo yeh baby bada ho gaya...apne haton se khane laga hain.
But more than anything else I loved how the layer by layer mellowing of Dutta was shown...starting with asking AS to stay....agreeing to have the breakfast prepared by Naku and I guess next is making up with Baji and also accepting Naku's arti/sacred thread.

Ya it was a totally positive episode as far as Dutta is concerned (unlike how it has been for the last 1 and half months 😆)....finally he has started behaving really well with the 3 people who loves him the most in this world - his mom, his wife and his best friend 😳.....so it was a hattrick for me 😆....
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys.........Mishal Raheja facebook status says
Mishal Raheja :
"Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the heaven where m going... 2 welcum the New year, its gonna b Fab so much xcited.........Yipeeeeeeee.............!!!!!!!>Bt plz dun ask name of place every1 coz its v v Top secret..> will ...get back to u guys shortly"...........

he said this in reply to one fan :
Nope rajesh amn't leaving LTL for now, in future god knowz.....:)

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago