Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 27th Dec-31st Dec |LU Pg 114 - Page 57

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
But I wonder why AS dint participate in the game ๐Ÿ˜‰......if she got out, she could have beautifully enacted out some RAKHEE scene ๐Ÿ˜†, as generally Rakhee is one person whose sons always turn out to be fighters when they grow up after their father gets killed in their childhood ๐Ÿ˜†.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

@red: See that's exactly what I'm wary about.....exactly....Nakku is a bit unpredictable when it comes to what she perceives to be Dutta's happiness...everyone seems to take it for granted that Dutta loved Seema as much as he loves Nakku....Nakku herself can't be fully sure since she's never known Seema unlike in the case of Supriya wherein she knows Supriya never loved Dutta....Nakku only knows of Seema what Dutta told her....and now she's SEEN Seema as supposedly a nice person who is repenting a lot in life....whom she is already so touched by that she's getting FBs of Seema as well๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....so in light of all this, I do see remote chances of Nakku feeling insecure about how much Dutta loves her when Seema is in the picture....and this would end up being a really retarded "sacrifice" track if they go in that direction which I REALLY don't want to see....I DON'T want to see Nakku in this "mahaanta" mode.....but I fear they may go there in order to drag the track out *sigh*.....Only Dutta speaking up would fix this.....he said it once to AS....that he isn't comparing Nakku to Seema/Sups....I hope he remembers that and says it again once he sees Seema back in the picture.

@Nureat :- don't u think Dutta may pretend to be in love with Seema just to hurt Nakusha's feeling .....he is running away in his conscious state......he is in the state of nonacceptance....don't u think if Nakusha decides to walk away from his life, it will push him to break his fake ego n accept that he truly loved one n only Nakusha. I feel Seema track is just for two major reasons i.e Dutta to forgive Seema n let go of hurt n despair.........and to consciously accept that he has only loved Nakusha and his happiness lies with her.๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't think end result would be devastating......it will bring out positive outcome in both D and N life.........life without any baggage
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

@Nureat :- don't u think Dutta may pretend to be in love with Seema just to hurt Nakusha's feeling .....he is running away in his conscious state......No ways, yaar! Dutta would NEVER pretend to be in love with anyone else....he is incapable of it....he may be upset with Nakku and want to hurt her but the only things he's capable of doing in order to "hurt" her is to be grumpy with her, ignore her or maaro do-teen taane....he does NOT have it in him to EVER fake love for someone else just to spite Nakku.....he's too straight-forward of a guy for that.

he is in the state of nonacceptance....don't u think if Nakusha decides to walk away from his life, it will push him to break his fake ego n accept that he truly loved one n only Nakusha. I feel Seema track is just for two major reasons i.e Dutta to forgive Seema n let go of hurt n despair.........and to consciously accept that he has only loved Nakusha and his happiness lies with her.๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't think end result would be devastating......it will bring out positive outcome in both D and N life.........life without any baggage Nakku possibly walking away from his life is a seperate issue and I don't see it having any connection to Dutta faking love for Seema (which I don't think he ever will like I said above).....it will be upto Nakku's own perceptions of this situation and whether or not Dutta SPEAKS UP....I don't think Nakku will walk out of his life though....destiny doesn't let them stay apart somehow.....Seema's purpose will be breaking through his ego and hurt and making him realize that Nakku is above that....that's about it.....I don't think Nakku will leave.

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu, DD: U guys have a point. In a way we cannot predict Naku's behavior once she learns her new best friend is Dutta's first love. Right now she confident of his love for her and that no one can love him as she does. I doubt Dutta would give her any reason to think otherwise. But then lets not forget Kala...Seema is a great pawn for her to use...such a great pawn that if she knows Seema has returned with regret in her heart for what she did then she might do a jig with happiness.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dutta changed his socks before coming to Jashn-e-mohabbat...I suppose that constitutes as dressing up for him  ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh wait, didn't he have the grey kurta on at the cliff-top!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† No wonder it took him so long to come downstairs...the man was too busy deciding which colour sets off his complexion better, grey or brown  And there he was, pretending like he didn't care about the party ๐Ÿ˜† Dutta, Dutta...in denial about everything *clicks tongue* ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Dutta changed his socks before coming to Jashn-e-mohabbat...I suppose that constitutes as dressing up for him  ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh wait, didn't he have the grey kurta on at the cliff-top!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† No wonder it took him so long to come downstairs...the man was too busy deciding which colour sets off his complexion better, grey or brown  And there he was, pretending like he didn't care about the party ๐Ÿ˜† Dutta, Dutta...in denial about everything *clicks tongue* ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh wow you noticed that, thats funny ๐Ÿ˜†.....I was too busy drooling over Dutta, his style, attitude, etc. that I couldnt notice anything else ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....hmmm so thats why Dutta came in late after AS ๐Ÿค”....but IMO the black socks was better, and as far as the kurta goes, I feel anything and everything suits him really well ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....

This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

@Nureat :- don't u think Dutta may pretend to be in love with Seema just to hurt Nakusha's feeling .....he is running away in his conscious state......he is in the state of nonacceptance....don't u think if Nakusha decides to walk away from his life, it will push him to break his fake ego n accept that he truly loved one n only Nakusha. I feel Seema track is just for two major reasons i.e Dutta to forgive Seema n let go of hurt n despair.........and to consciously accept that he has only loved Nakusha and his happiness lies with her.๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't think end result would be devastating......it will bring out positive outcome in both D and N life.........life without any baggage

I dont think Dutta is the kind who would pretend or fake anything, not even to hurt Nakku....but @blue I agree.....definitely thats the reason why Seema has been brought into the show....so that Dutta can make peace within himself and with his past, and also realise the difference between Seema, Nakku and his love for both of them.....which will make him realise that the only woman he truly loved and the only woman who has loved him truly despite anything is NAKKU!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Fatty: Ofcourse Dutta cares for the party. Afterall wifey was going to be around and he had to look good enough for her to come back to his room on her OWN. ๐Ÿคฃ

@DD: Same here...me toh busy drooling over Dutta...kitne style se passing the parcel khela. Trust MR to make a don playing passing the parcel work too. ๐Ÿ˜

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haye! I so wanted to do a TIN on today's episode - it was so brilliant. So many layers.. Kala's conversation with Dutta, Kishore's poetic segment and Baji's song were the absolute highlight of today's show! Really, honestly brilliant!

See, now that people have "dola"-ed and acted and sung their way to glory, Dutta's singing falls right in tandem with the atmosphere.. At least to me. Plus he was already drunk toh behek-ney mein thora hi time lagta hai.. ๐Ÿคฃ 
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

Haye! I so wanted to do a TIN on today's episode - it was so brilliant. So many layers.. Kala's conversation with Dutta, Kishore's poetic segment and Baji's song were the absolute highlight of today's show! Really, honestly brilliant!

See, now that people have "dola"-ed and acted and sung their way to glory, Dutta's singing falls right in tandem with the atmosphere.. At least to me. Plus he was already drunk toh behek-ney mein thora hi time lagta hai.. ๐Ÿคฃ 

OMG the dola-re sequence was so funny, how come I forgot to mention it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....Leela and Roops as Madhuri-Aish ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ?!?!?!? Well I must say, there was absolutely no grace, chemistry or anything in that dance - only a hilarious timepass for viewers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ!!