Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystal_29

@bold - Agree with you completely...And on Dutta's expressions...hmm...what do I say..I will watch this epi again and again just for that and his smiles!

Not just the smiles Crystal...I loved the way he sat there in a laid back fashion, the way he was catching and throwing the cushion, like he was not interested at all....the way his expressions kept changing from grumpy  to faintly amused to emotional...wow! And it was all so subtly done! 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@All: A nice episode...nothing happened in terms of story movement but we needed a light epi to celebrate LTL's anniversary.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Not just the smiles Crystal...I loved the way he sat there in a laid back fashion, the way he was catching and throwing the cushion, like he was not interested at all....the way his expressions kept changing from grumpy  to faintly amused to emotional...wow! And it was all so subtly done! 

Hai..kya pose tha! DSP style! Day Dreaming
sub_rosa thumbnail
And not to mention his glances at Naku...especially when she was smilingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

And not to mention his glances at Naku...especially when she was smilingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

He kept giving her glances thruout. But the way DuJi were behaving...mujhe toh lagta hain Dutta will serenade Baji and not Naku. 🀣

Also everyone imagined a Dola Re song with Naku-Seema and we had it with Rups-Leela...O wonder it was for...Suds?🀒
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

epi was nice.. enjoyed it!.. Suds was enjoying the game the most! πŸ˜† i loved the way Dutta was sitting & throwing the pillow! he seriously got some style! πŸ˜† loved that bit when he looks at Naku..😳 and notice how Naku didnt even look at him during the entire game..πŸ˜† Baji's part got me emotional.. i miss DuJi! πŸ˜” so tomorrow i guess Naku wins so she doesn't do anything..πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
@Khushi: I think Dutta was trying to get out from the start with the way he was throwing the pillow. 🀣
But I guess the guy playing the music was too scared to stop at him.
sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

He kept giving her glances thruout. But the way DuJi were behaving...mujhe toh lagta hain Dutta will serenade Baji and not Naku. 🀣

Also everyone imagined a Dola Re song with Naku-Seema and we had it with Rups-Leela...O wonder it was for...Suds?🀒

I had the same thought looking at DuJi....thank god Baji is not a girlπŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Khushi: I think Dutta was trying to get out from the start with the way he was throwing the pillow. 🀣

But I guess the guy playing the music was too scared to stop at him.

🀣

Did anyone notice kala said to dutta
"Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jayee" 😊
kal kuch hone wala hai  😳

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia79

🀣

Did anyone notice kala said to dutta
"Ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jayee" 😊