CID TEAM (Very funny, yet true)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
If you guys watch CID, you must be conscient that whenever a murder takes place, the whole CID team reach over there and try to find out the killers...I think Kkusum or her family members should have called the CID team to get arrested Sohan, Kshitij's killers...What do you say?😆  Abhinav killed Kshitij, so why the hell was he free before Kkusum died? And Mahi....she should have been hanged to death because she kidnapped, attempted so many murders, yet she was free before Kkusum died? 😭
😆 😆 but now its tooooo late.... 😆 😆
Kusum had a big heart and she didnt wont mahi to get aressed etc becouse that kali mum and she neaver thought bad about any1

Originally posted by nightangel

😆 😆 but now its tooooo late.... 😆 😆

I know it's late! i should have called CID TEAM a long time ago so that they could have helped out Kkusum 😆 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

I know it's late! i should have called CID TEAM a long time ago so that they could have helped out Kkusum 😆 ðŸ˜†

😃kkusum would have turned them down kiu keh us kay suabhimaan or atma saman ko thais pohachtee... 😆

Seriously, Kkusum should have taken CID team's help! Who knows, the CID team might have arrested the killers but now it's too late.......Kkusum is dead!
CID team did come in at one stage when Kkusum, Kumud, Garv & Kali were in Simla looking for Abhay. Not much came out of it. It was the head waiter/manager of the hotel who was trying to kill Kkusum and CID team caught him and story line took another twist without solving much.
didn't the CID cum in kusum 1nce 😆
yeah, they did came once when other big stars were also invited, but I think , at that time, CID wasn't much required but they should have come to find out Kshitij's murderer especially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!