Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Indya.com / TOI - Rani salutes Mads (Page 2)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing!

Omg so I just finished watching the episode. Seriously my eyes were GLUED to Madhuri & Rani. I didn't care about any of the contestants or choreographers. I just couldn't get my eyes off of Rani & Madhuri.

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to see the two queens of Bollywood sharing some on screen space together. It was really a pleasure seeing them both together.

Rani was full on energy. It seemed like she was enjoying her time on the sets. No one was having as much fun as Rani was. She was her jolly old self. And I'm so happy that I got to see Rani enjoying herself and sharing some laughs. I haven't seen my girl smile and laugh like that in ages. I'm so glad to see her back in action.

I have always admired Madhuri & Rani both, so to see them both together was really a treat for me. Anyone that knows me well must know how I must be feeling after watching this episode. It was like a dream come true! Day Dreaming And honestly if it were not for NOJK then I probably wouldn't have been able to see the two queens sharing the limelight together! I honestly feel so proud to be a fan of both Madhuri and Rani.

The Dola Re Dola dance was out of the world. Rani was so cute trying to follow Madhuri's steps! I really admired her love and admiration towards Madhrui. I really want to see both of them working together in the near future. Rani's respect for Madhuri definitely shows. I haven't seen many actors/actresses showing as much appreciation for a fellow actor/actress like the appreciation Rani as shown! I respect Rani even more for showing so much respect towards Madhuri. Even though I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Rani fan, I can't take away the fact that Madhuri has also been in my top list and I would rank Madhuri first before Rani. And I'm sure Rani would also rank Madhuri #1. In conclusion all I have to say is that I am extremely proud to be a Madhuri & Rani fan. And I will always remain one of their biggest fans till the day I die and even after that!

Vidya was looking divine too. Although her saree wasn't too appealing to me. But other than that she looked lovely. Remo sir is just Remo sir. Loved him. And I loved Malika's hair. So pretty. Anyways I loved this episode. Probably the best episode ever! <3 The only sad part was Jai's elimination.

OH and coming to Jai's elimination, I just realized that Renuka was the same girl who played Madhuri's sister in HAHK. And when I found out I was Shocked! She's gained so much weight. She looked absolutely fabulous in HAHK. I was just so shocked seeing her like this. But nevertheless very sad about her and Jai's elimination! :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evairene_c.shona.swashbuckling

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@Rani...........awesome post..n i agree.. i have watched the Mads-Rani jugalbandi of yesterday so many times...!! They are just a dream to watch Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I lovveeddddd the Dola Re......!!

Also.. Mads...doing the Aali re steps was fab... Btw did u notice how both of them quickly followed the steps ....i just luvd it...n did it so perfectly..!! Was a dream of an epi...from the pov of judges and guests Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cswashbucklingCutiepie Rani

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
BESTEST epi of JDJ so far this season!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

Go to top