HT article on suku.....

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys jst saw a new HT article where they they asked producers to name d actors who they think posses gr8 potential to make to d top in 2011.....they asked varun badola😆 also.....and he named sukirti as one of them...he said "she has d potential to make it big"!!!!☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i am so happy to know this! From the time Suku made an entry as Riddhima in DMG, i knew it since that day that this girl will reach high levels of success & fame, im so proud to be her fan, she deserves all the recognition & fame because she's one talented actress and moreover so hard working..Thanks for sharing 🤗
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
welcome!!!!😊 and suku deserves all d fame!!😃
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sukirti is a fab actress im sure she will reach great heights
Thanx 4 info
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a ton for sharing, Devina!🤗
I totally love Varun Badola for this!! Can you tell me which date this was?? And if possible, can you scan the article?

I'm genuinely happy that Sukku's talent is getting recognised! I've always maintained ever since Jersey No. 10 that this girl deserves all the success and happiness in the world!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
welcome dear.....it was in yesterday's hindustan times paper.....i will try to scan it......and yaar she deserves d best...i love her d most...she is adorable....
awwwwwwwwww Suku rocksssssss😳
hell.heaven thumbnail
i too love sukirti our shona soo much she rocks!!
-Dana- thumbnail
well, she indeed has the potenitial to reach lots higher succes....one of the main reasons i am stuck to T-wood:)....even Vivian!