Posted: 13 years ago
i just thought of makin sumthing nice n interesetin so tht every1 on this forum can join in !!!!n express their views as this forum now is becumin quiet borin!!!!!😵
as it is d endin of yr 2010 !!!!we all can tell eachother tht which serial they liked n which they hated also tht which serial u watch !!!!!!!or u r lookin forward 2 watch ðŸ˜Š!!!!!this would be interestin !!!!!
MY LIKED SERIAL IN 2010
NA AANA ISS DESH LAADO
SAASURAL GENDA PHOOL 
UTTARAN (BUT NOW ITS BORIN)
DILL MILL GAYYE 
MARYADA
ODHANI 

MY MOST HATED SERIAL
SAATHIYA (WHICH PEOPLE LIKE 2 WATCH IT)
PRATIGYA(I WONDER HOW CAN ANYBODY JUS WATCH SUCH A PATHETIC SERIAL)
BEHEIN 
RISHTON SE BAADI PRATHA
BHAGYAVIDHATA
GULAAL 
YA RISHTA KYA KELATA HAI
CHAND CHUPPA BAADAL MEIN

SERIALS WHICH I M LOOKIN FORWARD 2
KITANI MOHABBAT HAI 
PAVITRA RISHTA 
JDJ 
LAADO (SUMTIMES JUS FOR TP)
TERE LIYE
UTTARAN(IF I FEEL IT IS INTERESTIN)
LAAGI TUJHESE LAGAN

SO THIS WAS MY VIEW ON SERIALS OF 2010 
PLZZZZZ REPLY !!!!!N DONOT FEEL BAD COZ OF MY COMMENTS ON SERIALS IT CAN BE THT U MUST BE WATCHIN IT !!!!!!!SO GOAHEAD N RATE 2010'S SERIALS !!!!!!
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ😊

I feel bad Aavalu.

NOne of these evokes any response. Kya bolu? Wish I could add something.
@Aavalu & Poet! People have given up on Laado and are totally disappointed with the sudden end of their fav jodi, so the fourm has become very silent and are in no mood for any poll.
poetiv atleast u can tell me ur favourite or hated serials .........even sumali u can ..............n others plzzzzzzzzz reply!!!!!!!

I feel dat laado was best/likd serial in 2010(rasia scenes).mile jab ht.but funy ending was given to it. I hate al violent/sad serials of colors except few.
 It will not be fair to list the name of serials which I have never watched ..😆 I was watching Laddo regularly  and some times catch Balika Vadhu ....in daily soaps

Laddo was bearable  till September 2010 but after Jhumer's murder it is worst  serial of my life  ..😕

Balika vadhu has also lost its theme ..Its a nonsense show now ... I used to love Anandi's hunger for study .but after leap she keeps on chanting  mera sasra ..this & that ..

I watch CID , And comedy circus now a days .

same thing is happenin 2 me!!!!!!!now i hate laado 2 d core coz of these cv's !they killed our fav. jodi !!!!!n for me rasia 's scenes in laado was d best especially in d startin of d year n in d end d songs which were there!!!!!!!!!awesum i  m seriously missin it!!!!!!!!😔
Wats al u r doing ? Teres no chatng n al. Al r gone for vacation or wat? Tere was a fair at our temple n some rajastani people came dresng just lik how tey show in lado n i was just observing i found dat tere was one balika vadu also. So dat al is stil prevailng isnt it!
Well if you still ask me, some of my fave shows (which I watched, discounting the ones which I haven't) are :

Khichdi
Kshitij Yeh Nahin (used to come in DD)
Saas (hope I got the spelling right)
Circus
Sea Hawks
Kahani Ghar GHar KI (to some extent yes. AT least they used to give a closure to each track)
Nukkad
Friends
The X Files
Castle
Everybody loves Raymond

Lado used to be in the list but it just went to the pits after news of the L:eap came out. It became a horror. Watched it only becasue of RaSia. And I don't care about it now. In fact, I feel relieved. Before the Leap, everyday was a torture because I used to think 'today what torture are they going to put RaSia through?'

I do watch a whole lot of films and love watching them.
best a/c 2 me
LAADO
MARYADA

rest all r local
dhekh liya tho dhekh liy , verna kunsa mein mer rahi hoon

but yes laado aur maryada nahi dhekha tho pakka saas atak jati hai