Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: epsita

what do  yu mean by  ''sock  window'''

he said he will hang two dozen socks near the window ..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@lunza: Quite possible, hmm... I want him to win and he wants Anki to win.... lets see who votes more, me or him. 😆

Nothing against Anki, I love her too. But I am liking Shampa's work more than Nishant's, that is why I want Sushi- Shampa to win.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks epsita
thanks lunzi, you seem to be in form after exam, meri bhi exam ho jane do......🤓
I use to tie that socks to the Xmas tree with the chit of list inside, Anki too does it, let all her wish come true
Sushant lage hatho aap bhi kuch maang lo😆

Then he was asked what wish he would ask santa - he said he would ask santa to wash the socks lying at his house ..😆
🤣
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

just remembered one more thing .. after hearing anki's socks story.. sushi said something like .. "ab main bhi do dozen socks window pe latkaoonga "...
uff ...either the tv volume was low .. or sushant was mumbling as usual ... thats why I couldnt hear him clearly..

🤣  cutee

Thnx lunza for sharing...sounds cute segment.wish video is posted anywhere

niki..same here i too love Anky but shampa is amazing plus sushant's talent in both dance nd direction...so i want him to win but he wants Anky to win 😳
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video akka😃, but what was with the noodles, didnt understand the connection with poha 😕
So new sets of shirt for Manav........😍hmmmmm
Mangalsutra as gift in honeymoon how romantic 😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Thnks epsita, A&M and Lunza for the updates and the links.

Really cute segment!!!

I doubt the poha scene to be from the show.....anki's first expression when sushant comes to her can't be for manav. n manav archana touching hands so much???......makes me further doubt. Archu hitting manav toh ho hi nahi sakta. is it Sushita influence on ArMan???

Why was sushant scrapping through the chai ka patila??

their interview together was extremely cute....sushant saying with straight face abt their mehnat in pune and anki poking him on the face with the mike.

n loved anki when she mumbled to sushant 'bolo na' abt shirt gifting 🤣.......they both are adorable together.

wud have loved to see the christmas special.....n i m dead sure when sushant said he will ask santa to make anki win jdj......anki would have whacked him. they better perform their best. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Usha😊
Oh i'm so looking 4ward 2 2dayz epi. I want 2 c naughty n chaalu Manav's reaction after that☺️
My imagination has been working overtime during the wkend, hope i'm not disappointed😆

😆
archanamanav thumbnail
I am sure Archu didn't want to come back from pune..😆..now probably they have to sleep separately 🤣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usha wat r u talking abt? Why wud they sleep separately now? Really u
r No way Mannu gonna stay away from his wife after wat happened on Friday😉