My driving skills come in handy-Akshara

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Akshara's Column: My driving skills come in handy
STARONE.IN

Initially when Naitik started teaching me the basics of driving, I just took it as a hobby but realized the importance of it only when I had to drive Bhabhima to the hospital after she fainted.

STARONE.IN

There was nobody to take her to the doctor when she passed out so I told ma ji that I would drive her to the hospital. She was taken by shock as she had no idea about me having had enrolled for driving classes. She also didn't know that Naitik had been teaching me how to drive. I hadn't told her as Naitik had asked me not to reveal it until I had learnt how to drive. I felt proud of myself as I could help Bhabhima during the need of the hour and did not have to be dependent on anyone else to come to the rescue. However, what followed later was really unexpected as Dadaji after learning about my driving classes was mighty upset. His cause of worry stemmed from the fact that I hadn't taken his prior permission before enrolling myself for the driving classes.

I know I had upset everybody by hiding the truth about my classes nevertheless I was happy I could be of use to Bhabhima when she needed assistance the most. Dadaji fears that I will break the rules of the Singhania family but not even in my dreams can I think of doing so. For me the values of my family and its ideology are of prime importance. I will ensure that in no condition do I happen to break them. I started going to driving classes only after my father-in-law encouraged me. I hope he looks into the matter and makes everybody understand that I haven't taken any decision on my own. I secretly hope Dadaji understands me and my ma ji is freed from all accusations. Dadaji feels that she was in the know of everything but the fact of the matter is that she hadn't a clue about my driving. All I really wanted to do was help my family in their hour of need and I hope that's how they also view the matter rather than misconstrue it for something else.

I would need your suggestions and advises as they help me to think wise, so please keep writing to me at akshara@starplus.in.

Shahana Nasi: Hi! Didi, real am so happy for your reply but I can't meet you. I will never come to Mumbai for the coming years. I am studying in plus one only. Thank you so much for reply me and wish you very very happy New Year. If you don't mind plz send me your address. I have searched so many times but I couldn't get.
Akshara: Hey Shahana please don't be upset. You can mail me and be in touch on my id akshara@starplus.in. I am always active on this account.

Anmol Bhagirath: Howz you? Congratulations for the completion of 500 episodes of YRKKH....Give my best wishes to whole YRKKH family. I was very happy to see the wonderful patch up between Naitik and you after such a long wait. Thanks. I am a big fan of you and your acting is superb. Are you on facebook and why you are not replying to any of my messages which I sent to you?
Keep smiling :)))) keep the excellent work going in YRKKH.
Reply soon....
Bye tc...love u...
God Bless you.
Akshara: Thankyou Anmol for your wishes and please pardon me for the delay in reverting to you. Well the patch up has been really nice and long due. I shall reply to you promptly on my account akshara@starplus.in.

Dania Abdullah: Hey! Akshara, it's good to see both of you together again though I am a huge fan of you and YRKKH but I think the serial is going too slow. I mean you are stretching things too much. Diwali was on 5th but you guys celebrated it on the 27th or something. Your and Naitik's fight, it took too long for you to hook up. People are losing their interest, things are jus lingering on. Being a true fan I suppose these incidents and fights should be reduced and life should be brought to the serial. I wish you all the very best. You are doing a great job :)
take care. I hope my criticism will be taken positively
with best wishes and regards.. :)

Akshara: Dear Dania, thanks for your suggestion but given the time limit that we have at our disposal the track tends to conclude a little ahead of the festivals in real life. If we try to wrap it up in a hurry it loses its essence. We had to draw a plot around Ram Leela as our aim was to spring a surprise on Dadaji and this is something that can't be achieved in just two episodes. Plus every fight irrespective of its degree takes time to be resolved.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, December 27, 2010
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1130/akshara%E2%80%99s-column-my-driving-skills-come-in-handy.aspx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi_moonlight08_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
why this bhayanak pic Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi_moonlight08

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

why this bhayanak pic Dead
daddaji ko darane ke liye.....LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi__charu_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...!
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing ..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top