Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

. (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is best in between Barun & Karan?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [56.67%]
26 [43.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Originally posted by papia

I want Ranveer to win this competition as it would make the show more interesting to watch as it would create more complication in Sravan's lovestory and it would be great to see more panga between these two. I am really enjoying yesterday's singing panga and really waiting to see some more panga.
although i totally agree with you, i know no one else will agree here!LOL....
what u guyz want ranvir win race and saanchi get married to him...... why u wanna waste such a nice show......This show is all about saanchi and shravan............. No one can come between them,,,,,,,,,,

@papia If you wanna see more panga then watch Big Boss............ or Rakhi ka Insaaf  .it will definately suits you..

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
As far as the story goes Ranvir will win but we all want Shravan to win because we do not want Ranvir and pratap to team up again .
In fact we want Ranbir to do a cameo role and if the role extends beyond first January it wont be a cameo any more.
Enough is enough,

We want an end to the stupid responsibility track .

Edited by sunaina02 - 28 December 2010 at 8:42am
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

I want Ranveer to win this competition as it would make the show more interesting to watch as it would create more complication in Sravan's lovestory and it would be great to see more panga between these two. I am really enjoying yesterday's singing panga and really waiting to see some more panga.
what u guyz want ranvir win race and saanchi get married to him...... why u wanna waste such a nice show......This show is all about saanchi and shravan............. No one can come between them,,,,,,,,,,

@papia If you wanna see more panga then watch Big Boss............ or Rakhi ka Insaaf  .it will definately suits you..
hey lucky, no one wants sanchi ranbir to marry.....we just want to watch more such 'pangaas' b/w the two guys since we like watching such scenes!....that doesn't mean we want ranbir sanchi as a pair! Confused
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

hey lucky, we want to watch more pangaa scenes since we like watching them....where did we say that we want ranbir sanchi to marry?
we didn't even take sanchi's name here!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Please be patient. Few years ago I read a quote which I like till date-

"A lovestory with no story has no charm and complication arise in lovestory to make the bond more stronger"

I never want Ranveer to marry Sachi but just think if nothing happened between lovestory then how can the story become more interesting? You cant fill the whole show just with the romantic scenes. I also know that BHPH is all about Sravan and Sachi but dont you want to see that your favorite couple although lots of obstacle be together and enjoyed every moment with each other? Dont you think that the show would be boring if no transition arises?

Shipra_S

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

hey lucky, we want to watch more pangaa scenes since we like watching them....where did we say that we want ranbir sanchi to marry?
we didn't even take sanchi's name here!Confused

This is exactly my point also. I think SS fans are misunderstanding us. We never want Ranveer to marry Sachi. Guys trust me Ranveer can never come between SS as their bond so far I have seen is very strong and the entry of Ranveer would make that more stronger. But frankly saying I am enjoying the fight between RanSav very much and really want to enjoy the two weeks of Ranveer presence.

Shipra_S

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

We do not want this love-story to continue if the condition is to have Ranbir there. Better BHPH ends that showing this tormenting track.

Shipras original idea that Ranbir should be sachis childhood friend was much better. At least in that case Sachi would have been more friendly with him and jealousy factor might have come up.

With the present track , Ranbir is nothing but looking like a fool and Pratap's dummy with no mind of his own.

Edited by sunaina02 - 28 December 2010 at 9:03am
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@papia- gr8 minds think alike!LOL.....hey, isn't it better we just keep off even ranbir's discussions from this forum?....since people here just want shravan sanchi discussions!....i had stopped doing kw discussiosn here n will stop even ranbir's now!.....well if u want, you can follow suit!
P.S.: am a SaVan fan myself!...but still am in favour of this track!

Edited by Shipra_S - 28 December 2010 at 9:09am

papia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index