Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Happy Birthday Panchi (You are special- Shot FF)

prachimishra85 Goldie
prachimishra85
prachimishra85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Friends on this so special ocassion......
Panchi's Birthday, Here's a shot FF.....
Hope you'll will like it and pls do comment

You Are Special

My First year of college and I was seated beside this boy. His name was Milind, and he was an outgoing as I was shy. I didn't make friends easily, but Milind managed to reach beyond my shyness and eventually, we became friends.

As the years passed, Milind and I shared normal college experience ' First Love, Double Dating, Friday night Football game, Parties and Dances. He was my friend, my confident, my Devil's advocate. It didn't matter that we were so different - he the popular, handsome, self-assured football star who had beautiful girlfriends; me the shy, inhibited and insecure teenage girl. We were friends, regardless.

One morning during the spring of our Final Year, I opened my locker and, to my surprise, there was a bunch of beautiful white orchid flowers. I looked around to see who might have left it for me, but no one stood by to take credit.

I knew that Ranvir, a guy in my History class, had a crush on me. Had he left it? As I stood wondering, my friend Sukriti walked by.

"Nice flowers," she said.

"Yes, it is. It was left in my locker without a note, but I think I know who gave it to me," I said.

"I'm just not interested in dating him, but how do I tell him without hurting his feelings that I love someone else?"

Sukriti said," Well if you're not interested in going out with him, tell him I will. He's awesome."

"But Sukriti," I said, "You know that Ranvir and I aren't anything alike. It would never work out."

At that, Sukriti laughed and said," Ranvir didn't give you those flowers. Milind did."

I drew a sharp breath," Milind? Milind Mishra?" I asked gasping.

Then Sukriti explained.

Earlier that morning, she had passed Milind in the college's parking lot. Noticing the flowers and unable to resist, she had asked him who it was for. His only reply had been that it was for someone special and meant to brighten their day and bring a smile.

I was touched by Sukriti's story but was certain that the flowers had been intended to be given anonymously.

Later that morning, I carried the flowers to class and set it on my desk. Milind noticed it and said nonchalantly," Nice flowers."

I smiled and said, "Yes it is."

Hours later, while we were walking out of the college, I leaned over to Milind and whispered "Thank You," and proceeded to walk towards the parking lot. He came running behind and asked," For what?"

I smiled," The flowers."

At first, Milind feigned ignorance, but then he realized I had discovered his secret, so quickly clutching my hand he took me to a secluded corner and asked," How did you know?"

I simply smiled and asked why he had given it to me.

He hesitated but answered," You know that I gave it to you because you are so special to me. I know that I have dated my girls but you have a very special place in my heart because I don't know since when I have fallen in Love with you, but today I heard that you Love someone. That's why I didn't tell you anything about the flowers." he said looking at directly into my eyes but I couldn't stop grinning hearing his last sentence.

I took my palm and placed it on his cheek and said," You have heard that I Love someone but didn't you know that I Love the boy who is sitting beside me since so many years. He is so different from me but then also I couldn't stop myself from falling for him." I said and he just smiled in happiness.

"Prachi Shah would you like to be my first, real Girlfriend for this lifetime." he said opening his arms in front me and not able to resist anymore I ran to him and hugged him tightly, hiding my face in his chest.

"Prachi, I'm waiting for your answer." Milind asked again and I nodded my head and mouthed, "Yes." Picking me up by holding my waist, he kissed me fully on my lips and we both cherished that moment in each others arms.

Heart Prachi

Edited by prachimishra85 - 27 December 2010 at 3:17am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

j_lumeenarenurenuRohit4Kajalmichi_luvdangerrosenandu90rosie111diyaknimmi101sonu_sagarikaCutie_PriIqbal Neha1111priyanytanujadbr_kmichiarunsunita_gmradtPrachi.....PARiNA...OptimisticEyesjeb1Amor.Krishna_Sourav

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot hun 4 dis BEAUTIFUL Birthday gift HugHugHugHugHug
Will Comment in detail latter jst wanna b d 1st one to comment on ur FFsWinkTongue
But I knw It will b another brilliant piece of writing by U Big smile
sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
wow. Loved it.
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
nice, lovely .
loved it.
Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Thanx a lot hun 4 dis BEAUTIFUL Birthday gift Hug
Will Comment in detail latter jst wanna b d 1st one to comment on ur FFsWinkTongue
But I knw It will b another brilliant piece of writing by U Big smile

Wow sweetheart dats sooo sweet Embarrassed
I had dis huge grin on my face frm start to d finish Big smile
Aww Kaju its jst too cute n Romantic
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
U knw I too luv White orchids EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Gr8 work hun Star ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Star
Luv ur style of narration simply yet soo heart touching.
So MiChi r completely opposite to each other but u knw the law opposite attracts each other Wink.

Plzz dear write more such Short ffs I jst luv ur work  Heart n always luk forward to read dem u r one of my Favs Embarrassed

Thanx Again 4 dis Awesome Gift
HugHugHug I m sure Chi will Luv it too Big smile.

nimmi101 Senior Member
nimmi101
nimmi101

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Nice work prachi loved it

Thanks for pm me
lovely birthday gift dear...
Rohit4Kajal Newbie
Rohit4Kajal
Rohit4Kajal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Its just Awesome Sweety......

If I'm not wrong this is the same story which you had written while bunking Kamla teachers Maths class......

Its just a perfect story for this ocassion........ You have some magic in your hands........
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
beautiful loved it Thumbs Up

Go to top