Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tha Birthday Girl !! ( AR OS )

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hey every one ,

this is the second time i m writing an AR OS...This is not my original as i have got the idea from one story so .. i m not a great writer but i really wana write this one for some really special people in my life. this OS is dedicated to my friends who are writing wonderful and amazing FFs..... And their FF are now a really imp part in my life. They have made me cry, Feel loved and everything that one can imagine..

So, this is for u 

MAHA (hello_01), Anokhee, Funkybratz, The Melody, ...Aphrodite...VanniKSgmalik.

Nacima, CZ. , Zephyrr.

and two people OISHI AND DHRUVI........ 

THE BIRHDAY GIRL !!

Riddhima was super excited. She would finally be 21 years of age ' a young woman in her own right. Not a kid any longer! How long had she waited for this just as she was waiting for something else'.a dear person to profess his love for her. Her parents had left for the day so that Riddhima could usher in her birthday with her close friends at home. As a young woman now, she wanted to have her own party, sans parents. However, she planned to have her birthday lunch with family the next day. The eve, however, was reserved for her friends.

Atul took Riddhima by her hand as they shook legs to the booming music that had filled the Victorian drawing room of Riddhima's grand house. It was her birthday eve and Riddhima, Muskaan, Atul, Rahul and Anjali were having a gala time, dancing their hearts out. With Riddhima's parents out, the group simply talked about anything and everything. What fun!

Riddhima was having a good time, but she was missing someone as well ' Armaan. How she wished he was there too! She had met Armaan two years back in her college. What had started as a crush on her part, had turned into something deeper long back. Riddhima, herself, did not know when.

She wasn't sure of Armaan's feelings though. For him, she was just another of his girl friends. Riddhima was pretty, but there were other girls far more beautiful than she was. Would he ever notice her love for him, she wondered.

She couldn't help sighing as they sipped their wine and sang at the top of their lungs. "It's so cool having our own party," said Rahul, "I will have one on my birthday too." The others present nodded in agreement as Riddhima was jerked out of her own thoughts. The clock would strike 12am in a few minutes and they planned to shower their gifts on Riddhima then.

Riddhima got up to get another bottle of wine from the cabinet when something caught her eyes. Out of the frosted window of her house through the thick snow, Riddhima noticed a figure move up the driveway. She ran to see who the shadowy figure was, especially since it was so late. As the doorbell rang, Riddhima left the room with her friends behind her to see who was at the door.

As Riddhima looked out of the peephole, she was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face, a face whose contours she knew a little too well.

It was Armaan. Muskaan opened the door for her and greeted him with, "Hey Armaan, get in here. It's freezing outside!" As he walked in, the others too greeted him, but he didn't bother to respond. He simply stared at Riddhima.

"Armaan am so glad to see you. What are you doing here? Did you remember that it's my birthday eve?" Riddhima asked, almost dragging him into the living room and then giving him a bear hug.

"I know tomorrow's your big day. I'.I have got something very important to tell you," he said. Everyone, including Riddhima, could tell he was nervous. So very unlike the confident and cool guy he was!

"Okay, go ahead," said Riddhima rather intrigued, as Atul and Anjali announced that there was only 30 seconds to go.

"Well'.." Riddhima stammered, "I''..I want you to know that I've liked you for, well, a while now and I decided I must tell you I am in love with you. Tonight had to be the night. I have resolved to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be mine Riddhima?"

Everyone was dumbfounded. All was quiet! riddhima felt the room was spinning. She had liked him for almost two years, but hadn't been able to tell anyone her feelings. In fact, she hadn't even been able to admit it herself for fear of being rejected.

Armaan moved closer to her and placed both his hands on her shoulders. The others surrounded them and started saying aloud the countdown. "And

I couldn't"'5 seconds ' "have forgiven myself if I"'4 seconds' "had left you"'3 seconds' "without a special person"'2 seconds'"to kiss you when"'1 second'"the clock struck 12 and you turned 21'.Happy Birthday my love!"

With that Riddhima's gang of friends broke into a loud applause for the couple, while Muskaan uncorked a bottle of bubbly champagne. For Riddhima, it was the perfect moment as Armaan took her in his arms and passionately kissed her on her lips and then all over her face.

For one moment Riddhima felt she had been swept off her feet by her Prince Charming, felt as if she would never ask God for anything else'..

Another kiss brought her back from her dreamy paradise to reality in her love's arms' Yes, she wouldn't have to be alone or with good friends on Valentine's Day or special occasions any longer. Smile

Enjoy and dont forget to press the like button... 

Love

TALIAH Embarrassed

Edited by Tia_0810 - 27 December 2010 at 4:39am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987rash.guptanaikkalyaniKSGs_FANdim.bhatiaivhnajgudiyanrani143swarobi1vruls..Zahra..karankideewanixricha_bazy123niki4lifeJAZZ_ACUAAnokheenIhArIkAashwini16Stupidcupid1234piyushisweety7395shaaz_91ARCaskettFanjain92anushkajainAmoon.88Altairartjksscorpio95swamii92shristi sardaJULIELRUBA-SIDDIQUIiceprincess101illa8princessrashida-Bleeeh-HaniyaadhruvikaluvsKSGarmaania13pinksscutiepreetcrazy_4_karanvidu87gupta.aditi20-wild-neha2607nacimadesirAanya.-Haju-pixie_nAMMY12anjie22sammy4uteenorchidprettyasjenHR-DMG4life_Oishi_Mrs.Hulkfelicitysmoak.

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
reserrrrr
Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
HEY TaliahBig smile...

yaar the OS is realli nice... You should try riting more.
You know in OS - Arman was a  very precious gift for Riddhima.
And I loved this thing - it was written very well - and i wish to read some thing as good as this one from you again! I would suggest you to write again soon.
And offcoure PM me again... as it is Worth ready, dear.

Excellent jobBig smile
I personally liked it ClapClapClap

Lve MahaEmbarrassed

Edited by Hello_01 - 27 December 2010 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini16falcon.star

-Bleeeh- IF-Dazzler
-Bleeeh-
-Bleeeh-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Lovely OS...Big smile

falcon.star

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hello_01

HEY TaliahBig smile...

yaar the OS is realli nice... You should try riting more.
You know in OS - Arman was a  very precious gift for Riddhima.
And I loved this thing - it was written very well - and i wish to read some thing as good as this one from you again! I would suggest you to write again soon.
And offcoure PM me again... as it is Worth ready, dear.

Excellent jobBig smile
I personally liked it ClapClapClap

Lve MahaEmbarrassed

Thanku so so much.... was waiting for ur comment...... 

i m not a great writer yaar ... this is nuthing compared to ur FFs........ welll if u say i'll try n write more... but thanku so so much for appreciating..
it was esp for u ....

love ya loadss...
TaliahEmbarrassed

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Heyy Taliah...it's really very sweet OS...
I really like it EmbarrassedBig smile
Great work Clap
and you took my name also..aww...so sweet of you EmbarrassedBig smile

falcon.star

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

Heyy Taliah...it's really very sweet OS...
I really like it EmbarrassedBig smile
Great work Clap
and you took my name also..aww...so sweet of you EmbarrassedBig smile

The pleasure is all mine.... Thanku for liking it..

love ya

Taliah Embarrassed

Go to top