India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Our sincere and heartly request.......

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Ok Guyss..........I know we all r now frustrated and r nt liknig TL.Ouch lyk u all i m also frustated and thought to remove my frustration thru dis......

When the show started Ekta mam said:
1.This is diff. show
2.No villians r der....

Bt one of two is also nt true..........LOL

Harshiya said:
The story covers the small incidents of our normal lyf.If u watch Onu-Taani, u will feel tht this has happened wid u or can happen........

And i guess wat Harshiya said is true to some extent...(till da old cratives wer derLOL)

If we guys remember 16th sept. epi, when Taani tells Onu tht he didnt think of her once before searching boy for her...When taani tells tht how wud she feel when a person whom she loves searches another guys for her..
this was so realistic and can happen in real lyf.She described tht hw any girl wud feel if she wud be in tht situation..

Then 22nd oct, epi when taani teases onu saying tht he did job in pizza shopr for eating bt not for her.....LOLLOL
28th oct., when taani tries to show their childhood pic to Thakuma and Onu stops her.....
3rd nov. when taani and onu show tht they dislike each other fav. actor/actress.....
4th nov., when onu goes into the theatre and sits besides some other girl, thinknig tht she is taani.....and the way taani teases him.....Wink
19th nov....when on their date they call each other "ajeeb".....LOL

I know u must be wondering tht wats the use of all dis.....I m writing all dis...coz if u patiently and sincerely remember dis scenes....u wud feel it realistic.....they both talked in the same way in which two bst frn wud talk....teasing each other and all......

Coming to emotional part.....

9th sept. when Onu says taani tht he cant see tears in her eyes....Cry
15th sept.,when Onu goes to taani's home and brings out the truth og the boy who had come to see taani.....the anger was seen in his eyes.......Angry
22nd cot., when taani is angry wid Onu and Onu just to bring smile on her face swallows the chits and looses while plating cards....Smile
3rd nov. when Taani gives onu confidence tht he will become something in lyf....
9th nov.,when TaAnu bring gifts for each other...Sacrifice and all.....Embarrassed
16th nov.,the beautiful TaAnu dance in the rain..Embarrassed
19th nov. Their first date....

These all scenes bring tears into my eyes coz somewhere i know tht i m nt going to get such beautiful scenes ahead......Cry

Onu's Passion....

10th sept.,when Onu stands the whole nyt in the rain just to talk to taani...Embarrassed
17th sept.,when Onu msgs taani tht plss forgive me and when taani denies..the pain was seen in his eyes...Cry
21st oct.,when he bashes the girl in restro who sayd bad abt. taani....then dances wid taani...
1st nov., while Onu is leaving tht tym also (while leaving!!!)he tells his di to tell nothing abt. taani......
2nd nov.,when he leaves gis frn's house coz his frn's fiancee said bad abt. taani and he says "Jis ghar mein taani ki izzat nhi, use ghar mein Main nhi reh sakta"Clap
Once, when he tellsTaposh tht when he will have money, he will buy a house bigger than his...for taaniEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
4th nov., when Onu tells baba tht now he will become something not only for himslf bt fot taani too...
8th nov., when baba tells Onu tht nups is bettr thn taani ..the way Onu sayd bad abt. nups and takes side of taani was commendableClap
16th,17th,18th nov. when Onu sees taani wid subodh and the jealousy in his eyes..GOSH!!!.......
19th nov.,when Onu tells taani "Seedhi tarah chal rhi hai ya utha ke le jau??"
23rd nov., when ananya is just going to tell bad ab.t taani and Onu replies "Agar bhagwan bhi aakar meri taani ke baare mein kuch galat kahe to bhi mein nhi manunga!!!"Embarrassed
24th nov., when Onu confronts taani and asks himself "Muje kyun itni taklif ho rhi hai??Kaun hu mein tere dost??"
29th nov.,when subodh says "tune meri taani ko mujse cheen liya"and Onu immediately in much anger say "T-e-r-i T-aa-ni"

Going down the memory lane,I really remember my sweet TaAnu........Here, it is proved tht their love, passion, trust was more in their frnship more den love....I also noticed tht whenever Taani cried, Onu tooCry
I have nothing against the new creatives bt just wannarequest dem to understand us and our feelingss.....just request them to see TaAnu frnship bond...request dem to see tht hw much passion onu had tht tym for taani, bt after their confession we have not got to see dat once also....
Tdy SBS also siad tht their r full chances of taani getting married to ritesh!!!!

Plss respect our feelings and don break a million hearts.......Give us our TaAn bck!!!!!!!!!!
plssss

Edited by lilsweety - 27 December 2010 at 11:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17haajooShaily.-scarlett-deeps07Pratamesh-Hina-khajjuIndigoBluesCurlylocksmishti_17

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I do agree that taanu should get married but according 2 post by CV it doesnt seem possible there is going 2 b a heart break of all TL fans but hope they dont show them away for too long there should b a leap of 3years otherwise fans wil hav 2 wait for long 2 c taanu com together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

haajoo Goldie
haajoo
haajoo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaa they need to understand usssssssssss
nd itzzzz well writtennnnnnnnn
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ohhh my it ws indeed a treat readin ur review dear.....
at da beginin of da show i felt da concept ws really refreshin and da characters looked somewhat realistic but not anymore....

too many changes wont do gud and i believe in dat theory
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
i hv no hopes from the new creatives
today after the confirmation from SBS i dont hv anything to say except one thing if taani-ritesh marraige gonna happen then its a bye -bye from my side to this show & i really mean it !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-x

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ohhh my it ws indeed a treat readin ur review dear.....
at da beginin of da show i felt da concept ws really refreshin and da characters looked somewhat realistic but not anymore....

too many changes wont do gud and i believe in dat theory
thnk u soo much dearSmileand yup so many changes r not needed!!
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

i hv no hopes from the new creatives
today after the confirmation from SBS i dont hv anything to say except one thing if taani-ritesh marraige gonna happen then its a bye -bye from my side to this show & i really mean it !!!
me too
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hajz95

yaaaaaaaaaaaa they need to understand usssssssssss
nd itzzzz well writtennnnnnnnn
thnk uSmile

Go to top