India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP HIT JODI ....Abhay/Pia gr8 job

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
guys wht waz u feeling while watching sbs..........oh my god i feel like jumping dancing shouting its our abhiya hosting they are doing such a gr8 work loving their hosting way.....

the slam book disscusion waz soo awesome they were soo funy and abt the spinster party abhay soo cooly jumped to pia sooo funny face he waz making felt like kisssing him

soo abhiya hosting the show means they are in demand their jodi is getting hit they must be soo many fans of them then only they have got the chance to host such a big show wht do u guys think i shud tell they are really hosting awesomely i m enjoying their funny disscusion and pia lokng sooo pretty and abhay his eyes and smile 

i m soooo happy to see them they are heavenly marvellous couple

thankyou sbs for such a lovely episode and showing abhiya s hosting

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiabhaymaanPriyaThakur**Sonia**thk123-Dana-scorpio95wadhwanikirk_ms-Doppelganger-patakha-guddi~Serendipity~.Nabi.Charu21Aisha.RidziPiaJazSimirelentless.Befikre.Jane..

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
yaa....i am feeling d same...Visu has done a gr8 job.....loved their chemistry....Wink
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged

oh i  watched all parts  already 3 times .. God Visu as host r so so diff from Abhiya..we hv  abhay who smile so much.Visu looks great buddy.I hv huge grin on my face.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.

super super super adorble..This 2 compliment each other  so well.. after watching  today's SBS i compeley forgot what happen in last  episode  between abhay-pia.LOLLOLLOL..

Their slambook session was so so cute..When suku start talking about her hobbies vivian act as he is sleeping..& suku like " tu so gaya tha".. awww..&   vivan's reaction on spinster party was hillarous. & at last when they say  that write to SBS how  viewer liked them as host... they share such   adorble smile with each-ther...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  vivan is always crybaby for  leave.. i    sense dthat from his all interviews.ROFL

yep, yep show's popularity is incresing.. Abhiya is in demand.. we r geting so many SBS/SBB segments.. now today visu as host  is totall surprise.

PS:--  its SBS FB page here they r asking about today's show..plzz if u hv  time  & hv FB account go & comment for visu..

Edited by thk123 - 27 December 2010 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Loved 2day's episode of SBS. Hug

Abhiya is such an adorable couple. Clap

Really luved their  way of presentation

Thanks 2 SBS .
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Dancing
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
LIKE VISU V MUCH GR8 JOB DARLINGS N THNX TO SBS
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
they are hard to missBlushing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index