Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the links hon! :D
but for some reason the first part link isnt working for me!😕

enjoyed the rest of the show! Visu are soo cute! 😳
thk123 thumbnail
Thanks  alo t for links.

thanks to all.. u guyz r rocking..always provide  quick upodate, quick links.. hats off.🤗
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Thanks for the links hon! :D
but for some reason the first part link isnt working for me!😕

enjoyed the rest of the show! Visu are soo cute! 😳

try both d links i posted fr all 3 parts each...😊
adits7 thumbnail

hey shyams welcome....😊
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thk123

Thanks  alo t for links.

thanks to all.. u guyz r rocking..always provide  quick upodate, quick links.. hats off.🤗

🤗
_.mariam._ thumbnail
thank 4 the links adi....🤗
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..fari..

thank 4 the links adi....🤗

welcome......🤗......
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting the links, sweetz. I just finished watching the videos. Vivian and Sukriti share an amazing chemistry and they do seem to have become good friends. They both laugh too much and talk too much , and that is what makes them an adorable pair. Vivian's expressions throughout were hilarious and Sukriti was like a child. I loved how Vivian made those funny faces behind Sukriti and pretended to sleep on Sukriti's blabbering. The cutest moment was Sukriti coughing and Vivian touching her hair, confused. Very teen like and super cute. 

Thanks for posting the links once again. ðŸ¤—
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...wowwwwwwww...they were awsome!!!!!! i don't have fb..please guys i think whoever can let SBS know..they should msg them how awsome they were...
though i am not interested in any other shows except PKYEK...i went through the whole SBS just to see visu...they rock!!!
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for posting the links, sweetz. I just finished watching the videos. Vivian and Sukriti share an amazing chemistry and they do seem to have become good friends. They both laugh too much and talk too much , and that is what makes them an adorable pair. Vivian's expressions throughout were hilarious and Sukriti was like a child. I loved how Vivian made those funny faces behind Sukriti and pretended to sleep on Sukriti's blabbering. The cutest moment was Sukriti coughing and Vivian touching her hair, confused. Very teen like and super cute. 

Thanks for posting the links once again. ðŸ¤—

poca....u r welcome....🤗......

yeah me too lkd it we4n she ws talkin abt her hobbies n vivian closed his eyes pretended to sleep.🥱😳..n he ws smilin throughout d epi....😊😊😊..........ya some real cute moments....