Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

oh ok - wht's going on...now it happnd as xpetd .. (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

The white doesnt bother me as much as the unrealistic snow storm (in Delhi Confused) and the fact that theyr in their short sleeves all the time ! I mean , Im sitting in my rajai right now ! Its soooo cold in Delhi.

Why cant the cvs be a little more realistic !

hey ashi ... may b it's maan's plan to impress geet as she wanted to impress him on sat for the christmas party ... now he wants to impress geet & may b it's not snow ...  may b something else ... we will know only after we watch the episode ... untill then our wild guesses are on LOL

i am in hyderabad (A.P)& it's cold over here too ... not tht cold like in delhi but still no sleeveless or half sleeves for me too ... can't bear the cold ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaniqra

YAAR BUT COMPLETE WHITE MAIN TU YEH QAYAMAT LAGTE HAI THEY R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.I M GOING TOO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDead

i know yaar they both are looking Hot ...

but i m tired seeing them in white ... as for every occassion they wear white .... saw red some times ... but haven't seen any other color besides white ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i think they r trying to match MAANEET' clothes not only with each other but also background setting white snow lolLOL.........I luv MAANEET in white they look hot and white symbolizes purity of their relationship but now their relationship has reached a stage where v need more colours.........if u think abt it MAANEET life is now so colourful now that both have each other unlike their dull past........so to symbolise how colourful and beautiful their life is now they shud b given different colour clothes......don't u think so?!.................Coming to burf in delhi MAANEET ka true and divine love dekhe shayad bagwan bi meharba hogaye haiLOLWink(rem Pari writes this dialogue in note to Geet before leavingLOL)........all said and done i'm eagerly waiting for MAANEET' terrace scene kya pata aaj hume kaunsa treat mileWink

dewdropred

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged

if maan arranged for the fake snow ... I Luv U maan ... u r so sweet ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

same here....:):):)

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

i think they r trying to match MAANEET' clothes not only with each other but also background setting white snow lolLOL.........I luv MAANEET in white they look hot and white symbolizes purity of their relationship but now their relationship has reached a stage where v need more colours.........if u think abt it MAANEET life is now so colourful now that both have each other unlike their dull past........so to symbolise how colourful and beautiful their life is now they shud b given different colour clothes......don't u think so?!.................Coming to burf in delhi MAANEET ka true and divine love dekhe shayad bagwan bi meharba hogaye haiLOLWink(rem Pari writes this dialogue in note to Geet before leavingLOL)........all said and done i'm eagerly waiting for MAANEET' terrace scene kya pata aaj hume kaunsa treat mileWink

LOLmatching matching khel rahen hain with snow now LOLLOLLOL
i too thought the same ... whn i saw ... thought ...ok till now thy were wearing white & matching with each other .... now thy want to match with the weather too ...LOLLOL

they do look hot yaar ... i too like thm in white ... but now i am bored watching them in white ... LOL

need some more hot hotter colors for them ... read the underlined part wht u wrote ... tht's wht i want colorful maaneet ...

yup me too guess aaj in dono ko apna apna gift jaroor milega Wink

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

yes yes yes ... it was maan u did it ... the snow ... i was right ... yay ...

iMadz

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
its a simple think for you but its there love and white dress they love white so that's why
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

Go to top