Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

OMG! What a beautiful episode it was.

dreamymoon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI all!

I'm so touched after watching today's episode that I'm loosing all words to express my feelings…..guess u r all feeling just like me. R u not?

Oh! How passionate that scene was when arman holds jassi's hand from back…..stopped her…..jassi begs to let her go and then she herself couldn't control her emotion which she kept secret from arman for long time….all barriers got broken & jassi fell in arms of  her "love of life"…arman . Soooooooooo romantic!! What say?  And  Apurva ! wow. This guy has already made us half-mad….after today we r going to be fully mad. What an expression that was when he holds jassi's face & wants to know whether she loves him……when he confesses that he's finally in love with jassi…when he suddenly sat on the floor after taliking to mallika…..says to himself that he only loves jassi….tears were there in his eyes. Wonderful body language ! 

How tragic scene that was when jassi was writing  in her diary about her decision to leave GM ….on the other side arman was getting more and more determined to brake up with mallika and to accept jassi in front of all.  Gr8888 direction! All I just can say that it's Most nice valentine gift for us from our dearest   "arman & jassi"…..Romeo & Juliet of small screen.

But guys, I'm bit confused….did marcela  really talk to Armando in the way arman & mallika did?  Did  Daniel(Aryan) get information that  Ecomoda is under Terramoda (Kohinoor) before board meeting?  R T&D changing BLF script a bit? Though I've read original BLF story earlier but can't remember all scenes rite now. Please let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Yeah, I think the scenes have been changed quite a bit. In
BLF, Betty leaves and then Marcela and Armando talk, but here
the talk between Armaan and Mallika is taking place before
Jassi's departure.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was also mind blowing....I wish i could see that scene when armaan holds jassi's hands again and again..it was so romantic...

🤗❤️

If someone gets that video please forward the link.

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_81

Today's episode was also mind blowing....I wish i could see that scene when armaan holds jassi's hands again and again..it was so romantic...

🤗❤️

If someone gets that video please forward the link.

He's so good at holding her hands NOW... I wish he had held them when her THUNDEROUS THAPPADD was proceeding towards him at LIGHTNING SPEED 😡😡😡.. i still havn't forgiven her for slapping Ourman, I wonder how many retakes they had for that scene!! Poor Armaan must've had earaches for days afterward!!!!!!!!! 😭😡
jprasad thumbnail
Dreamymoon -

Wait scratch out everything I just said.  I just read the update from Daisy and it is going according to BLF.  however, I think Armando was at the office when Marcela and Armando have the conversation about their relationship.  Sorry!
xsonyxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamymoon

HI all!

I'm so touched after watching today's episode that I'm loosing all words to express my feelings…..guess u r all feeling just like me. R u not?

Oh! How passionate that scene was when arman holds jassi's hand from back…..stopped her…..jassi begs to let her go and then she herself couldn't control her emotion which she kept secret from arman for long time….all barriers got broken & jassi fell in arms of  her "love of life"…arman . Soooooooooo romantic!! What say?  And  Apurva ! wow. This guy has already made us half-mad….after today we r going to be fully mad. What an expression that was when he holds jassi's face & wants to know whether she loves him……when he confesses that he's finally in love with jassi…when he suddenly sat on the floor after taliking to mallika…..says to himself that he only loves jassi….tears were there in his eyes. Wonderful body language ! 

How tragic scene that was when jassi was writing  in her diary about her decision to leave GM ….on the other side arman was getting more and more determined to brake up with mallika and to accept jassi in front of all.  Gr8888 direction! All I just can say that it's Most nice valentine gift for us from our dearest   "arman & jassi"…..Romeo & Juliet of small screen.

But guys, I'm bit confused….did marcela  really talk to Armando in the way arman & mallika did?  Did  Daniel(Aryan) get information that  Ecomoda is under Terramoda (Kohinoor) before board meeting?  R T&D changing BLF script a bit? Though I've read original BLF story earlier but can't remember all scenes rite now. Please let me know.

agree with your evry single word!! ...soo romantic! ....i really loved tht scene 😳 ....armaan really truly in love with her now.., n he can't help it but accept it! ...he can't stay away from her any loonger..., n tht's just really cuute! 😳

dreamymoon thumbnail

hello friends!

thanks for ur lovely response😳.

ya armaan and jassi r awsome they act so well they r too good  no words to say how much.