IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i have only one hottie....
and yep hes from slytherin...........
and he is DRACO MALFOY!! Embarrassed

the newsletter is so cooool!!
i like fleur and hermione's part LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "slytherin common room! (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Glad to see more of you guys posting~! Don't be shy.. go ahead and introduce youselfs. I already have.

Anywho, I found this while I was doing my daily surfing on LiveJournal and thought it was very funny! enjoy!

Okie dokie. Well, my favorite HOTTIE of Slytherin is TOM FELTON of course~! ^^ Here's a bio and a couple of facts we Slytherins should know about our Slytherin house's pretty boy! By the way the red text are just some comments I left! ^^

Biography

Embarrassed

And the Race is Off...
    Tom Felton has always been an outgoing and enthusiastic person. At the young age of seven, he began to show acting potential. In his early years, he joined many community plays and stole the spotlight. At only eight-years-old, a close family friend, who happened to be involved in the entertainment industry, recognized his tremendous talent. Tom was set up to meet with an agent and he had the opportunity to audition for an international commercial campaign, along with four hundred other children. After waiting two long weeks, Tom received the news that he was chosen to travel for the international campaign.
    In 1995, at the age of eight, he was the voice of James in the popular TV series, Bugs. Two years later, Tom hit the big screen in The Borrowers as Peagreen Clock. Another two years after The Borrowers, Tom portrayed Thomas Ingham in the TV series, Second Sight. Second Sight is "a TV drama about a police officer who is losing his sight. The police officer tries to track down a murder suspect Thomas Ingham played by Tom is the main witness involved in the case." The following year, Second Sight: Hide and Seek returned to the air. In 1999, Tom had the chance to act in his second film, Anna and the King, as Jodie Foster's son Louis Leonowens. Over the years, he also participated in two BBC Radio 4 plays, playing the role of Ioeth in 'The Wizard of Earthsea' and Hercule in 'Here's to Everyone'.
    Not only is Tom a talented actor, but he also started singing in his church choir at the age of seven. He belonged to four school choirs and was even offered to sing in the Guilford Cathedral Choir, one of the top choirs in the country. However, Tom denies the fact that he sings now. When asked if he was considering going into the music industry, he laughed and said "Definitely not. I don't sing and I'm not going to release a single, nothing like that. I'm afraid I do not sing." At the point of when he was questioned about participating in choirs before, Tom stated, "I was very, very, very young, very young."

Double Trouble
    The actor we came to love as the snobby, evil antagonist in the ever-popular Harry Potter movies had not originally planned on playing Draco Malfoy. "I auditioned to play Harry, and I didn't get that, obviously. I went for Ron, and didn't get that, either. They said to try Malfoy, so I did and voila! I got the part," Tom said.
    Upon getting the part, he worked hard to put himself in his character's shoes. To practice for the part of Draco, he would get one of his three older brothers to make him angry. On the set, too, Tom would resort to memories of his siblings to get him riled up. "I thought about all kinds of stuff that my brothers used to do. Usually brotherly stuff. It makes you get angry and a little nastier."
    After getting into the role mentally, Tom had to endure a physical change, too. He grew out his hair and, when filming, his hair was bleached twice a week. He even used a pot of gel every day. "My head's been plastered with the stuff - I use a pot a day, half in the morning just to get it all waxed up and of course by the time you walk around it sort of just breaks off and they slab on another ton of the stuff. Awful really."
    Despite the hair gel, Tom loves portraying Draco in the Harry Potter series. "It felt a bit different really, because when you think of 'Harry Potter', you think it's a nice children's film starring nice characters. But I'm the one that goes against all that. But I think Draco is always going to be a real nasty little snob really!"

Beyond the Hair Gel

Tom is quick to deny rumours that he is foul and despicable like his character, Draco. "Not at all. Don't let anyone tell you that!" Also unlike his character, Tom likes school. "I like school and I'm glad to be back. People think school's a drag, but you don't realize how much fun it is until you're not there."
    However, there is a major similarity between reality and fiction. When asked, Tom stated that he would want to be placed in Slytherin, like Draco. "Slytherin! I couldn't go to Hogwarts and stick to all the rules. Having a wand would be too useful to keep in your pocket. I couldn't help myself from using it."
    As for fame, it hasn't seemed to affect the star at all. Even at school, things are practically normal for Tom. "Two years ago it was something to talk about for about a week and that was it, really. Then everyone just forgot about it, which is good."
    Unfortunately for Tom, "Harry Potter hasn't accounted for one lovely lady." "It's the ones that don't know you, they want to be with you. It's the ones that know you, don't," Tom said about girls. Even when Tom was asked whether or not he considered himself a heartthrob, he said no. "Well I'd rather not say but no, not really, just Tom."
    When it comes to his career, Tom seems to be uncertain of which direction he wants to go. "Whatever life throws at me I'll take it and be grateful for it as well. I'd like to own my own garage and my own fishery. I'd also like to be a professional fisherman. But I'll take whatever happens."

Facts...
The Basics
Full name: Thomas Andrew Felton
Hair: Naturally brown
Eyes: Blue [And he sure does have lovely blue eyes! Heart]
Height: About 6'1"
Date of birth: September 22, 1987
Place of birth: London, England
Hometown: Surrey, England
Siblings: 3 older brothers Ashley (18), Chris (21), and Jonathan (22) (as of October, 2002)
Pets: None (as of 2003)
Previous pets: Rabbits, a chinchilla named Stanley, & fish (little carps, which got too big for the tank)
Car: Black BMW 318 Coupe
Boxers or briefs: None [hmmm... then what do you wear Mr. Felton? Wink]
Rightey or leftey: Rightey
Favourite...
Film: Titanic
TV show: The Simpsons
Book: Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan
Kids Book: The Snowman by R.L. Stine & Goosebumps
Book genre: Fishing books
Sports: Basketball, (carp) fishing, ice-skating, rollerblading, football, cricket, swimming, hunting, and tennis
Colours: Car black and white
               Envelopes red
               Clothes - grey
               Girls Skin - olive
               Hair and Eyes Brown
Food: Plain food without spices, herbs, or onions. [awww... that must mean he wouldn't be into Indian food!] Cream crackers, chocolate ice cream without any bits, pepperoni pizza, chicken, mum's Shepherd's Pie, Tesco's frozen plain sausages, pancakes, chocolate
Car brand: BMW
Clothing brand: Armani and Versace [I told you we Slytherins had style!]
Vacation: A fishing trip on the St. Lawrence River (New York) for his brother's 21st birthday
Genre of music: Rap
Artist: Eminem
School subjects: Geography, physics & lunch [wow he must be very smart because I suck at Physics]
Harry Potter character: Lucius Malfoy
Harry Potter scene to film: The duelling club from Chamber of Secrets
Movie villain: Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Miscellaneous
College: Attending in 2005 to study fishery studies (general aquatics & fishery management) in a fishery studies college in Southampton
GCSE's subjects: English, math, geography, physics, business studies, religious studies, information technology, biology, chemistry, French, and design technology
Biggest fish caught: 16.88 kilos a common carp on St Lawrence in Waddington, New York, USA
What he does to relax: Read, fish, & shop
Book he'd like to see turned into a movie: The Cirque du Freak series (he'd love to play Darren, the main character)
If he was on a deserted island, he'd bring... Fishing rod and reel, someone to talk to (like Beyonce), & a genie
[Trust me Stern Smile Tom Felton loves to FISH!!]

LOL

And here are a couple of scans from magazines containing information about him~!

This shouldn't be too difficult to read~!

And let me tell you something about Virgos (I really do believe in all that astrology stuff)~!

THIS IS WHAT KIND OF LOVER OUR DEAR TOM FELTON IS~!

And let me tell you something. This is all true. All the virgos I have ever known are big time FLIRTS~! Seriously I'm not lying. Plus, when I showed this to them they started freakin out and stuff. It was really funny. And if any of you guys are interested to see what kind of lover you are then just pm me okay? Trust you'll be shocked! I was was! >D

Okie dokie here are some of my fav. pictures of our Tom Felton~!

Looking sooo good in a suit!

I wish I was that apple *_*

Oh what beautiful hair you have~!

Oh and what beautiful lips you have Embarrassed! okay okay ... I'll stop! Big smile

ouuu la la~! We Slytherins really do have style! OBSERVE the FUR hat Tom is wearing. Cool

And  I really like this picture because it looks like a CRAZY fangirl snuck up and took the picture! LOL

And here he is with Emma Waston at some event. OBSERVE ... doesn't it look like she's trying to dress to impress someone Wink *ahem*. See.. I don't remember her dressing like that whenever she was with Daniel or Rupert at any Event~!

And last but not least a movie poster from Prisoner of Azkaban!

Alrighty I have a little game for all of you guys!

IT IS CALLED ... SPOT THE MALFOY!

It shouldn't be too hard! ^^

Edited by |iami5o4| - 28 December 2005 at 9:44pm

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Where are all of you again? Dissapeared already or is it just our Common Room keeps being moved back a couple of pages? (Took me forever just to find it ... I wonder maybe our Common Rooms should be made into Stickys~! That sure would be great! ^^)

Alrighty folks~! Here is icconic's next part to the Witch Weekly Magazine. ^^ Enjoy~! Heart

And one more thing this rated PG-13  just so you know.

Edited by |iami5o4| - 29 December 2005 at 2:04am

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I've come with more lovely icons for you all~! Heart Enjoy!

Draco Malfoy

Snape

Yule Ball related

Cedric *because he's just soo hawt!!*

<= Love that one! Heart

Potterpuffs

Extras

Edited by |iami5o4| - 29 December 2005 at 10:58am

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 30 December 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hey dere not opening d ;last two post n yeah i cud spot malfoy Wink dis is d cooolest common room den d rest

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 30 December 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged
rita skeeter was awesome

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 30 December 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged
So lots f fun going in the slytherin common room Wink
btw, i don't whether i am allowed here or not.
But i was just feeling like having a peek here. Embarrassed

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 30 December 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
loved the newsletter....
draco's, luciu's and dumbledores' part is soooo cute..

the avatars r awesome!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top