Have you noticed this ???? (Page 5)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

even hiz clips wont work diz tym...as we all saw him completely...soo we need sum new package..hahhahahhaha

are deffo he would  repeat such nasty herkate ,  vt new package he would bring ???   everything  is boring on tv .  guess that he might come in comedy show of sony with lalli.....ROFL>
over dere also he will get flop..hahahhha...if u remeber dere was a task...in wich seema shweta n veena had to make a peom...n one partner to act wid dem..veena choose ashmit...n he was actin soo badly...dat even a kinder garden kid would act in better way...sooif he wants to be hit...as dat iz not possible...hahahahhaa...but if he wants...den he needs to do sum thing lyk manoj did...meanz takin punga wid sallu miyan...ghahahahhaha

i think dt i  dint watch that..

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

even hiz clips wont work diz tym...as we all saw him completely...soo we need sum new package..hahhahahhaha

are deffo he would  repeat such nasty herkate ,  vt new package he would bring ???   everything  is boring on tv .  guess that he might come in comedy show of sony with lalli.....ROFL>
over dere also he will get flop..hahahhha...if u remeber dere was a task...in wich seema shweta n veena had to make a peom...n one partner to act wid dem..veena choose ashmit...n he was actin soo badly...dat even a kinder garden kid would act in better way...sooif he wants to be hit...as dat iz not possible...hahahahhaa...but if he wants...den he needs to do sum thing lyk manoj did...meanz takin punga wid sallu miyan...ghahahahhaha

i think dt i  dint watch that..
it was a task when dolly entered da show..n manoj was captain...n both manoj n dolly had to choose who came first second..n third...in dat hrishant n seema were declared as winner...n ashmit n veena last...hahahahhahahah
forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Bigg Boss is favouring Ashmit BIG TIME! He also showed the video of all the house members bitching about Ashmit! Whyee?!
I dont think Ashmit is bringing in the TRP's Idk..
But people {Bollywood stars} are voting for him :/
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forums_girl

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Bigg Boss is favouring Ashmit BIG TIME! He also showed the video of all the house members bitching about Ashmit! Whyee?!
I dont think Ashmit is bringing in the TRP's Idk..
But people {Bollywood stars} are voting for him :/
wich bollywood star iz votin 4 him...except hiz sis....n arbaaz khan...both r not stars...hahahahhah...n he was showed dat video...so dat he can change his attitude...n be little carefull...
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
no I thought sara would have saved shweta... she would always say that shweta was her best friend and all that....
and about veena... they always do that in second last season.... even in last season claudia was asked... and she saved pravesh.... which was predictable too
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaaa

Till now only 2 times they ask the evicted person to SAFE A PERSON instead of NOMINATE FOR EVICTION.. and it was when SARA and VEENA evicted.. Big Boss already knew that she will surely safe ASHMIT PATEL

yeh BIgg BOss is biased Dead
kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeshii

"Darling" is not bad word but Ashmit tone n timing was wrong....Disapprove
Ashmit tone was completely SARCASTIC......Dead
thr too Salman was biased 4 him.....Clap

Now BIG BOSS himself will clean his "CHADDI".....ROFL
The way it was saidby Ashmit amounts to Sexual Harrasment of Dolly. Alledging that she followed Ashmit is also abuse.  I wonder if this was said by Manoj or Sam BB would have evicted them stating ' Aurat ka Aapamaan or soem thing'
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathy2010

Originally posted by neeshii

"Darling" is not bad word but Ashmit tone n timing was wrong....Disapprove
Ashmit tone was completely SARCASTIC......Dead
thr too Salman was biased 4 him.....Clap

Now BIG BOSS himself will clean his "CHADDI".....ROFL
The way it was saidby Ashmit amounts to Sexual Harrasment of Dolly. Alledging that she followed Ashmit is also abuse.  I wonder if this was said by Manoj or Sam BB would have evicted them stating ' Aurat ka Aapamaan or soem thing'
even dolly iz no less...ashmit didnt ra**** her na...he only called her darling...dat also sittin soo far 4m her...n yesterday how comes she didnt had any prob wid sam's hugin n kissin...

Go to top