Bigg Boss Season 4

Have you noticed this ???? (Page 3)

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by pratts

actually its a good thing if he wins because BB ka tradition hain that whoever wins becomes gumnaam soon afterwards and we never hear again from themWinkLOL case in point rahul, 2nd season winner (see I dont even remember his name but remember sam, monica, payaliya and even tiwari), vindu (again what is he doing???) while others who do not win manage to get some other work somewhere and people become aware of them (though I dont really know anybod from last season doing anything yet, perhaps becuase BB3 was a real bore)

anyway ashmit should be the winner and be gone into the oblivion while sam, shweta, dolly, khali will get maximum work after BB, that is sweet revenge!!!LOLLOLLOL
true fan of ashmit,....if u remember b4 comin to bb also he was alost person singin dat song...PUNCHTAY HAIN LOG KAHA TA KAHA KHOO GAYA TA...TU ITNAY SAAL...wich i never heard also...n itz never shown on V channel also...but he sang it...hhahahah....n den again he will be lost weather he wins or lose...but i got ur intension....very clever...n a true ashmit fan..

yeh kya keh diya ashmit fan nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!, I will have to wash my hands after even typing anything gud about him.  I am saying if he wins he will gone for good from our sight, BB winners do not end up doing much but other contestants manage to make the most of their stay by getting more work and good work once out of BB--that is what I mean by sweet revenge, by sam and shweta on ashmit.  Pls read the post before jumping to conclusions.  I want sam and shweta to get good substantial work after BB, so we can see them more on the tellyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

actually its a good thing if he wins because BB ka tradition hain that whoever wins becomes gumnaam soon afterwards and we never hear again from themWinkLOL case in point rahul, 2nd season winner (see I dont even remember his name but remember sam, monica, payaliya and even tiwari), vindu (again what is he doing???) while others who do not win manage to get some other work somewhere and people become aware of them (though I dont really know anybod from last season doing anything yet, perhaps becuase BB3 was a real bore)

anyway ashmit should be the winner and be gone into the oblivion while sam, shweta, dolly, khali will get maximum work after BB, that is sweet revenge!!!LOLLOLLOL
true fan of ashmit,....if u remember b4 comin to bb also he was alost person singin dat song...PUNCHTAY HAIN LOG KAHA TA KAHA KHOO GAYA TA...TU ITNAY SAAL...wich i never heard also...n itz never shown on V channel also...but he sang it...hhahahah....n den again he will be lost weather he wins or lose...but i got ur intension....very clever...n a true ashmit fan..

yeh kya keh diya ashmit fan nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!, I will have to wash my hands after even typing anything gud about him.  I am saying if he wins he will gone for good from our sight, BB winners do not end up doing much but other contestants manage to make the most of their stay by getting more work and good work once out of BB--that is what I mean by sweet revenge, by sam and shweta on ashmit.  Pls read the post before jumping to conclusions.  I want sam and shweta to get good substantial work after BB, so we can see them more on the tellyEmbarrassed
arey it was just a joke...n one more joke comes to ur way....wash ur hands...lyk ashmit...again u both match up now...how clear ur posts r bout ur favourite contestant...dat u follow his habits also...washin hands...hahahhahahah
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yup i have noticed n all these things r making me think tht Ashmit may win BBErmmLOL

-allizwell-

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
yeah...BB is trying to save that good for nothing fella who cant even wash his own "chaddi"
maybe due to bollywood support
NOT FAIR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaaa

Till now only 2 times they ask the evicted person to SAFE A PERSON instead of NOMINATE FOR EVICTION.. and it was when SARA and VEENA evicted.. Big Boss already knew that she will surely safe ASHMIT PATEL

actually , BB  had to save ashmeet by all means and he gave ds authority to veena n sarah , bcoz dse two gals were such in home who could hv saved him .....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

Yup i have noticed n all these things r making me think tht Ashmit may win BBErmmLOL

even i think same , bcoz of having bollywood supports he has  high chances to be winnner..... 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

even i think same , bcoz of having bollywood supports he has  high chances to be winnner..... 
hay wat support all dose ppl who come to prompt dere flop movies on bb set...dey all cheer 4 sam...n wants him to win...only rani was lyk she wants shweta to win...soo wat iz dat source  wich supports ashmit...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

hay wat support all dose ppl who come to prompt dere flop movies on bb set...dey all cheer 4 sam...n wants him to win...only rani was lyk she wants shweta to win...soo wat iz dat source  wich supports ashmit...

whether bolly support him or not ,but deffo BB  supporting him  to make him winner of ds show dts why he gave ds special authority to   sarah n veena  who saved him two times,for him bolly's supports does not metter but bb 's support is everything  to make him star from zero to hero.....

-allizwell-

Go to top