Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Have you noticed this ???? (Page 2)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Nothing new tinaaaaa..Smile... if u notice.... this man has followers who go out of their way in providing their service for him.....whether it was chutki who rationed rotis for him.... Veena who rationed milk for his porridge and did her other selfless acts of washing, massage etc.... chutki as a nurse to provide him with food and medicines, or now BB himself...ShockedShocked. who openly shows his liking by giving chance to chutki and Veena for saving him and also showing the hero those bitching scenes... so that he can  tame his attitude now to win the GAME.... so out and out he is the WINNER..... baaki sab sirf entertainment ke liye bhulaaye gaye the.... this guy was fixed right from the beginning.....!Ermm
shweta will win............ not because i would like to see her as winner at first place ...she will win because she is leading in votes....

Edited by fire_gun - 27 December 2010 at 1:46am

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Nothing new tinaaaaa..Smile... if u notice.... this man has followers who go out of their way in providing their service for him.....whether it was chutki who rationed rotis for him.... Veena who rationed milk for his porridge and did her other selfless acts of washing, massage etc.... chutki as a nurse to provide him with food and medicines, or now BB himself...ShockedShocked. who openly shows his liking by giving chance to chutki and Veena for saving him and also showing the hero those bitching scenes... so that he can  tame his attitude now to win the GAME.... so out and out he is the WINNER..... baaki sab sirf entertainment ke liye bhulaaye gaye the.... this guy was fixed right from the beginning.....!Ermm
now i think in da race only khali n aashmit r dere...rest r just 4 wastin dere tym out dere in bb....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

shweta will win............ not because i would like to see her as winner at first place ...she will win because she is leading in votes....
u never no...as if bb shows how many votes any contestant gets...as its cleared by sara n veena's evition...dat sara got evited bcoz she badmouthed bb...n veena due to her visa prob...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Faraan92

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

actually its a good thing if he wins because BB ka tradition hain that whoever wins becomes gumnaam soon afterwards and we never hear again from themWinkLOL case in point rahul, 2nd season winner (see I dont even remember his name but remember sam, monica, payaliya and even tiwari), vindu (again what is he doing???) while others who do not win manage to get some other work somewhere and people become aware of them (though I dont really know anybod from last season doing anything yet, perhaps becuase BB3 was a real bore)

anyway ashmit should be the winner and be gone into the oblivion while sam, shweta, dolly, khali will get maximum work after BB, that is sweet revenge!!!LOLLOLLOL

-allizwell-tiny15

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-Faraan92

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

actually its a good thing if he wins because BB ka tradition hain that whoever wins becomes gumnaam soon afterwards and we never hear again from themWinkLOL case in point rahul, 2nd season winner (see I dont even remember his name but remember sam, monica, payaliya and even tiwari), vindu (again what is he doing???) while others who do not win manage to get some other work somewhere and people become aware of them (though I dont really know anybod from last season doing anything yet, perhaps becuase BB3 was a real bore)

anyway ashmit should be the winner and be gone into the oblivion while sam, shweta, dolly, khali will get maximum work after BB, that is sweet revenge!!!LOLLOLLOL
true fan of ashmit,....if u remember b4 comin to bb also he was alost person singin dat song...PUNCHTAY HAIN LOG KAHA TA KAHA KHOO GAYA TA...TU ITNAY SAAL...wich i never heard also...n itz never shown on V channel also...but he sang it...hhahahah....n den again he will be lost weather he wins or lose...but i got ur intension....very clever...n a true ashmit fan..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I dont think Votings has to do anything to decide the winner..

It's already fixedErmmErmm AshmitSmile
exactly...n as far as winners r concerned last season...i read vindo's dad sayin...i wont vote 4 him...n i m ashamed of him...if a dad cant tolerate his son..n iz notwillin to vote him n not wantinn him to win...den who voted him...but still he won...i didnt watched bb 3 but after readin dara singh's article bout his son...i think votin dont make difference...itz bb's choice...who satisfy bb...hahahhahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I dont think Votings has to do anything to decide the winner..

It's already fixedErmmErmm AshmitSmile
voting definitely  mattersWink...

Go to top