Have you noticed this ???? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tinaaaa

Till now only 2 times they ask the evicted person to SAFE A PERSON instead of NOMINATE FOR EVICTION.. and it was when SARA and VEENA evicted.. Big Boss already knew that she will surely safe ASHMIT PATEL

actually , BB  had to save ashmeet by all means and he gave ds authority to veena n sarah , bcoz dse two gals were such in home who could hv saved him .....
Originally posted by reha_rm

Yup i have noticed n all these things r making me think tht Ashmit may win BB🤔😆

even i think same , bcoz of having bollywood supports he has  high chances to be winnner..... 
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

even i think same , bcoz of having bollywood supports he has  high chances to be winnner..... 
hay wat support all dose ppl who come to prompt dere flop movies on bb set...dey all cheer 4 sam...n wants him to win...only rani was lyk she wants shweta to win...soo wat iz dat source  wich supports ashmit...
Originally posted by sirjee

hay wat support all dose ppl who come to prompt dere flop movies on bb set...dey all cheer 4 sam...n wants him to win...only rani was lyk she wants shweta to win...soo wat iz dat source  wich supports ashmit...

whether bolly support him or not ,but deffo BB  supporting him  to make him winner of ds show dts why he gave ds special authority to   sarah n veena  who saved him two times,for him bolly's supports does not metter but bb 's support is everything  to make him star from zero to hero.....

whether bolly support him or not ,but deffo BB  supporting him  to make him winner of ds show dts why he gave ds special authority to   sarah n veena  who saved him two times,for him bolly's supports does not metter but bb 's support is everything  to make him star from zero to hero.....

after winnin dis show also he will remain zero...hahahahahahahahahaha

after winnin dis show also he will remain zero...hahahahahahahahahaha

again would  make any clip to be popular..

again would  make any clip to be popular..
even hiz clips wont work diz tym...as we all saw him completely...soo we need sum new package..hahhahahhaha

even hiz clips wont work diz tym...as we all saw him completely...soo we need sum new package..hahhahahhaha

are deffo he would  repeat such nasty herkate ,  vt new package he would bring ???   everything  is boring on tv .  guess that he might come in comedy show of sony with lalli.....ROFL>
I feel salman must be asking Big boss 2 favour ashmit(special appeal from amisha) warna BB ko kya padi he ashmit ki
Originally posted by roshnii

I feel salman must be asking Big boss 2 favour ashmit(special appeal from amisha) warna BB ko kya padi he ashmit ki

oh yeah baat h , both sis n bro are jobless for a long time..