Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Promo-Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Nandish Sandhu - Vid (Page 6)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by xavivilla

the 3rd reason is called 'formation synthesis" where than brian part called brian stem fire electrical impulses at the cerebral cortex (upper part of brain)..its the part where our memory is stored..when the charge is fired, it hits at random places of cortex and activatting different memories...our brian then puts these memories into pieces (making a story out of it) which is known as dreams..dreams are random..can be about anything u have experinced (stored in ur memory)...we dream because at night brain stem go through formation synthesis..

i hope my words are making sense..
these reasons are all psyc related...different cultures and religion have their own meanings of why we dream..like inn muslims..the revelations from God to messengers were through dreams..

dream is a very diversed topic to discuss.
xavi may b that revealtions r through dreams & its not just muslims but almost all cultures & religions adhere 2 this. but in indian religions(which originated in India) we gave more emphasis on meditation & 'bhakti".

and if u rem the structure of "benzene" was discovered in dreams by the scientist( though i don't rem his name as i'd read it in my 10th or 10+1 class's chemistry class).SmileSmile

yes thats right...beneze was discovered like that..ur brian is thinking the most when u sleeping since it is going through all day's processes...
about mediation...its a powerful tool to relax urself and go close to nature...it can result in helping u think better about the world around you..same with yoga..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
the video is good..thxs for posting it
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

the 2nd theory of dream is that our brian cells called neurons are developing when we dream..so we dream to develop them..to locate all our memory and put them in right places..thats why new born babies dreams the most because their neurons are developing...
this sounds more reasonable to me,

how do we know they dreammm.Confused.is der any evidence for  tht plzzz Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

we sleep for a lot of reasons...

first to restore all our bodily functions...to relax our motor systems..all muscle infact in stage of sleep we are completely paralyzed for around 12-25 minutes...cool..!!! thorught sleep we get time to do things we can't do during the day..like sorting our learnings with past experinces..making connection..thats why if u can't solve something...think about the question before going to sleep and it will make sense when u get up from sleep..a scientist came up with an equation using this...lol

we sleep because it is part of our cicadian rthyms...a 24 hour cycle for all animals living on earth...in order to survive the evils of night and predators human ancestor choose to sleep/hide at night so the predators can't eat them...thats why most animals sleep at night..throught evolution we are folllowing the same cycle to increase our survivorship..lol

thats all for today...it was a big lecture right shivani...lol...forgive if i mispelled anything ...sorry

tqs a lott, i just wanted 2 see ur perpective..btw we cant b completely paralysed..if we r paralysed..then how do we breathEmbarrassed, we cant survive not breathing for more than 3 minutes..Smile

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

the 2nd theory of dream is that our brian cells called neurons are developing when we dream..so we dream to develop them..to locate all our memory and put them in right places..thats why new born babies dreams the most because their neurons are developing...

in the 6 stage of sleep we dream...the evidence is that our eyes moves rapidly when we dream..even our brian impulses which can be seen through a machine are vivid line in which delta particles are more dominant. when we dream our eyes move rapidly beneath our lids...i hope this makes sense...

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

first to restore all our bodily functions...to relax our motor systems..all muscle infact in stage of sleep we are completely paralyzed for around 12-25 minutes...cool..!!! thorught sleep we get time to do things we can't do during the day..like sorting our learnings with past experinces..making connection..thats why if u can't solve something...think about the question before going to sleep and it will make sense when u get up from sleep..a scientist came up with an equation using this...lol

we sleep because it is part of our cicadian rthyms...a 24 hour cycle for all animals living on earth...in order to survive the evils of night and predators human ancestor choose to sleep/hide at night so the predators can't eat them...thats why most animals sleep at night..throught evolution we are folllowing the same cycle to increase our survivorship..lol

thats all for today...it was a big lecture right shivani...lol...forgive if i mispelled anything ...sorry

tqs a lott, i just wanted 2 see ur perpective..btw we cant b completely paralysed..if we r paralysed..then how do we breathEmbarrassed, we cant survive not breathing for more than 3 minutes..Smile

our motor fuctinons are paralyzed...invovlving only the major mucles...this is different for everyone though..i was talking about average person...

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

in the 6 stage of sleep we dream...the evidence is that our eyes moves rapidly when we dream..even our brian impulses which can be seen through a machine are vivid line in which delta particles are more dominant. when we dream our eyes move rapidly beneath our lids...i hope this makes sense...

i am very confused abt these waves but do u mean 2 say delta waves r predominat in a babys sleep..i think we dreams in rem sleep and i'm not sure if delta waves r prdominant in rem sleep..
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

our motor fuctinons are paralyzed...invovlving only the major mucles...this is different for everyone though..i was talking about average person...

xavi  plzz chk ur pm in a minute..Smile

xavivilla

Go to top