Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Promo-Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Nandish Sandhu - Vid (Page 5)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

Well, I didnt watch this program,but was just curious....WinkLOL...therez a whole load of literature on the internet y we dream..n i was gg thro tht....Smile

well i have studied a lot about sleep and dreams in my psyc course at university...Embarrassed

so ur experts comments plzzzSmile

what do u wanna know..why we sleep? or why we dream?Shocked

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged

FOR dreams there are mainly three reason...(theories)

number one is by pyscologist frued...he said that we dream to fulfill our deep hidden desires..this part of our brain is called id (fruedian word)..he said that dreams are what we want to experince in real world..since morals exist in our world..we can;t fulfill all our desires in front of society..this creates tension in form of energy inside our body..which we know as nervousness and anxiety..to relief this energy we dream

soME PPL ACCPET/REJECT THIS THEORY OF DREAM BY FREUD..U CAN SEARCH MORE ABOUT THIS..

THE 2nd one is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Well, I didnt watch this program,but was just curious....WinkLOL...therez a whole load of literature on the internet y we dream..n i was gg thro tht....Smile

well i have studied a lot about sleep and dreams in my psyc course at university...Embarrassed

so ur experts comments plzzzSmile

what do u wanna know..why we sleep? or why we dream?Shocked

dono babaTongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
the 2nd theory of dream is that our brian cells called neurons are developing when we dream..so we dream to develop them..to locate all our memory and put them in right places..thats why new born babies dreams the most because their neurons are developing...
this sounds more reasonable to me,

shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
the 3rd reason is called 'formation synthesis" where than brian part called brian stem fire electrical impulses at the cerebral cortex (upper part of brain)..its the part where our memory is stored..when the charge is fired, it hits at random places of cortex and activatting different memories...our brian then puts these memories into pieces (making a story out of it) which is known as dreams..dreams are random..can be about anything u have experinced (stored in ur memory)...we dream because at night brain stem go through formation synthesis..

i hope my words are making sense..
these reasons are all psyc related...different cultures and religion have their own meanings of why we dream..like inn muslims..the revelations from God to messengers were through dreams..

dream is a very diversed topic to discuss.

Edited by xavivilla - 27 December 2010 at 10:54am

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
tell me if it makes sense or not?
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

the 3rd reason is called 'formation synthesis" where than brian part called brian stem fire electrical impulses at the cerebral cortex (upper part of brain)..its the part where our memory is stored..when the charge is fired, it hits at random places of cortex and activatting different memories...our brian then puts these memories into pieces (making a story out of it) which is known as dreams..dreams are random..can be about anything u have experinced (stored in ur memory)...we dream because at night brain stem go through formation synthesis..

i hope my words are making sense..
these reasons are all psyc related...different cultures and religion have their own meanings of why we dream..like inn muslims..the revelations from God to messengers were through dreams..

dream is a very diversed topic to discuss.
xavi may b that revealtions r through dreams & its not just muslims but almost all cultures & religions adhere 2 this. but in indian religions(which originated in India) we gave more emphasis on meditation & 'bhakti".

and if u rem the structure of "benzene" was discovered in dreams by the scientist( though i don't rem his name as i'd read it in my 10th or 10+1 class's chemistry class).SmileSmile

xavivillashivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
we sleep for a lot of reasons...

first to restore all our bodily functions...to relax our motor systems..all muscle infact in stage of sleep we are completely paralyzed for around 12-25 minutes...cool..!!! thorught sleep we get time to do things we can't do during the day..like sorting our learnings with past experinces..making connection..thats why if u can't solve something...think about the question before going to sleep and it will make sense when u get up from sleep..a scientist came up with an equation using this...lol

we sleep because it is part of our cicadian rthyms...a 24 hour cycle for all animals living on earth...in order to survive the evils of night and predators human ancestor choose to sleep/hide at night so the predators can't eat them...thats why most animals sleep at night..throught evolution we are folllowing the same cycle to increase our survivorship..lol

thats all for today...it was a big lecture right shivani...lol...forgive if i mispelled anything ...sorry

tiny15

Go to top