Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Promo-Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Nandish Sandhu - Vid (Page 3)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
How true can 6th sense n ESP's b???Tongue

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Chalo..i have some info on 6th sense...Tongue....
Every human being is equipped from birth with what they need to communicate with the spirit world from where they came, and to where they will eventually go when they give up their physical body. This is the same scientific phenomenon that works in the transmission of electronic information such as the television or radio. These require that you tune into a particular band or frequency to get the program that you want. The sixth sense is similar in that it requires tuning in to another person's frequency or to the frequency of someone in the spirit world. Electronic tuning is done through electronic means that is mechanical in nature. Spiritual tuning is done through the brain with mental focus, intent and desire being the means.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I was just gg thro the forum which telecasts this prog n i have 2 say i read a couple of interesting things abt a person who apparently spent money from his pocket 2 find out his pjkr....though i am not commenting anything in particular..i am just wondering, how can memories b transferred 2 ur next birth, when every cell in the body goes thro the process of decay after death..moreever, i am wondering if any one was not a human in their past ,n if anyone was not an indian, n if anyone had a natural death after leading a content life.....
shivani its really scientific. in the west research has been done on this & also proved it 2 b correct. do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on past life regression therapy. i do believe in it. and its not brain which remembers the past life but its the soul which take wid it past life's psychic impressions.and dear its the body that die & not the soul & mind( not brain but "maan" of hindi.

and  Dr. Brian Weiss has done his medical degree from Yale Univ. School of Medicine & later on shifted 2 Psychiatry.and we've 4 books of him - Many Lives Many Masters, Same Soul Many Bodies, Through Time Into Healing, Only Love Is Real etc.

@jaya its really scientific & thats why now all over world this is being done 2 heal the body, mind & soul by docs.SmileSmile
plz do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on it  & don't say its not real if u don't believe or havn't seen the proof abt it & don't mind it.SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Every human being is equipped from birth with what they need to communicate with the spirit world from where they came, and to where they will eventually go when they give up their physical body. This is the same scientific phenomenon that works in the transmission of electronic information such as the television or radio. These require that you tune into a particular band or frequency to get the program that you want. The sixth sense is similar in that it requires tuning in to another person's frequency or to the frequency of someone in the spirit world. Electronic tuning is done through electronic means that is mechanical in nature. Spiritual tuning is done through the brain with mental focus, intent and desire being the means.

yeah this proves that i was correctWinkLOLLOL

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

I was just gg thro the forum which telecasts this prog n i have 2 say i read a couple of interesting things abt a person who apparently spent money from his pocket 2 find out his pjkr....though i am not commenting anything in particular..i am just wondering, how can memories b transferred 2 ur next birth, when every cell in the body goes thro the process of decay after death..moreever, i am wondering if any one was not a human in their past ,n if anyone was not an indian, n if anyone had a natural death after leading a content life.....
shivani its really scientific. in the west research has been done on this & also proved it 2 b correct. do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on past life regression therapy. i do believe in it. and its not brain which remembers the past life but its the soul which take wid it past life's psychic impressions.and dear its the body that die & not the soul & mind( not brain but "maan" of hindi.

and  Dr. Brian Weiss has done his medical degree from Yale Univ. School of Medicine & later on shifted 2 Psychiatry.and we've 4 books of him - Many Lives Many Masters, Same Soul Many Bodies, Through Time Into Healing, Only Love Is Real etc.

@jaya its really scientific & thats why now all over world this is being done 2 heal the body, mind & soul by docs.SmileSmile
plz do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on it  & don't say its not real if u don't believe or havn't seen the proof abt it & don't mind it.SmileSmile

tqs for the info Dolly, i will see if i can lay my hands on them..but it seems weird Indians r born as Indians how come..Confused...n how come they were all humans TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

what is correct...Confused
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

u and ur 6 th senseWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

u and ur 6 th senseWinkLOL

LOL ur kiddinggg LOL

Go to top