Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: trupat

i never watched this show .... i have seen the promos ..... its all fake .......

yay.. it seems fake.. nandish ki acting bhi kaafi fake lag rahi haiπŸ˜†
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

yay.. it seems fake.. nandish ki acting bhi kaafi fake lag rahi haiπŸ˜†

but they must be paying good money because even karishma kapoor was on that show ..... not bad i guess, to get paid to sleep πŸ˜‰
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trupat

but they must be paying good money because even karishma kapoor was on that show ..... not bad i guess, to get paid to sleep πŸ˜‰

AHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!! to get paid to sleeeep!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mainu bhi bulaa lo.. bus neend main hi batain karni haina.. woh toh main karti rehti hoonπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
How true can 6th sense n ESP's b???πŸ˜›
shivani9 thumbnail
Chalo..i have some info on 6th sense...πŸ˜›....
Every human being is equipped from birth with what they need to communicate with the spirit world from where they came, and to where they will eventually go when they give up their physical body. This is the same scientific phenomenon that works in the transmission of electronic information such as the television or radio. These require that you tune into a particular band or frequency to get the program that you want. The sixth sense is similar in that it requires tuning in to another person's frequency or to the frequency of someone in the spirit world. Electronic tuning is done through electronic means that is mechanical in nature. Spiritual tuning is done through the brain with mental focus, intent and desire being the means.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I was just gg thro the forum which telecasts this prog n i have 2 say i read a couple of interesting things abt a person who apparently spent money from his pocket 2 find out his pjkr....though i am not commenting anything in particular..i am just wondering, how can memories b transferred 2 ur next birth, when every cell in the body goes thro the process of decay after death..moreever, i am wondering if any one was not a human in their past ,n if anyone was not an indian, n if anyone had a natural death after leading a content life.....

shivani its really scientific. in the west research has been done on this & also proved it 2 b correct. do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on past life regression therapy. i do believe in it. and its not brain which remembers the past life but its the soul which take wid it past life's psychic impressions.and dear its the body that die & not the soul & mind( not brain but "maan" of hindi.

and  Dr. Brian Weiss has done his medical degree from Yale Univ. School of Medicine & later on shifted 2 Psychiatry.and we've 4 books of him - Many Lives Many Masters, Same Soul Many Bodies, Through Time Into Healing, Only Love Is Real etc.

@jaya its really scientific & thats why now all over world this is being done 2 heal the body, mind & soul by docs.😊😊
plz do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on it  & don't say its not real if u don't believe or havn't seen the proof abt it & don't mind it.😊😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo..i have some info on 6th sense...πŸ˜›....
Every human being is equipped from birth with what they need to communicate with the spirit world from where they came, and to where they will eventually go when they give up their physical body. This is the same scientific phenomenon that works in the transmission of electronic information such as the television or radio. These require that you tune into a particular band or frequency to get the program that you want. The sixth sense is similar in that it requires tuning in to another person's frequency or to the frequency of someone in the spirit world. Electronic tuning is done through electronic means that is mechanical in nature. Spiritual tuning is done through the brain with mental focus, intent and desire being the means.

yeah this proves that i was correctπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

shivani its really scientific. in the west research has been done on this & also proved it 2 b correct. do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on past life regression therapy. i do believe in it. and its not brain which remembers the past life but its the soul which take wid it past life's psychic impressions.and dear its the body that die & not the soul & mind( not brain but "maan" of hindi.

and  Dr. Brian Weiss has done his medical degree from Yale Univ. School of Medicine & later on shifted 2 Psychiatry.and we've 4 books of him - Many Lives Many Masters, Same Soul Many Bodies, Through Time Into Healing, Only Love Is Real etc.

@jaya its really scientific & thats why now all over world this is being done 2 heal the body, mind & soul by docs.😊😊
plz do read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on it  & don't say its not real if u don't believe or havn't seen the proof abt it & don't mind it.😊😊

tqs for the info Dolly, i will see if i can lay my hands on them..but it seems weird Indians r born as Indians how come..πŸ˜•...n how come they were all humans πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yeah this proves that i was correctπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what is correct...πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

what is correct...πŸ˜•

u and ur 6 th senseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†