Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo 27/12/2010 (Page 3)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!!!

All weekend I was waiting for this.  Finally I got to see it.

Before I start, A big welcome to our new member Lakshmi_1!!!!  Hope you enjoy your time with us Thendral fans!!

I can't believe that the Anand/Girl track is going fast.  She already knows his number and they are talking to each other!!!  Anand as usual looks like a comedy piece.  Hope they don't have too many sweet talk scenes, as there will be no way I can digest that.

Charu has really lost it now.  She has that fire in her now.  But her track is getting interesting.  I wonder who she is talking to??  But Charu, dream on as Tamil will never come to you.

Looks like Prabha is moving fast.  He is already at Deepa's house and getting a nice name from her parents.  I think he got a job for Deepa dad.

This leads to his mom Bhuvana getting all mad as to why he is back.  For sure this lady has got a lot of negative shades within.  She hates Deepa's family now especially her father.

I think Lav mom seems to confused about something.  I have no prediction with her.  Probably plotting some plan.

Deepa is probably confused as to why Prabha came to the house and is talking.  So far, she does not really like him.  But I think that will change.

And of course..my most favourite scene = TT scene!!!
Tamil looks so cute with the shirt and with his bag!!!  And of course, his kuttima looks dashing as usual.  There little part seemed cute.  But Tamil did not get his job back, therefore I wonder where he is going.  Also he did not seem too happy.  His reaction was a little confusing.
Either Tulasi is all happy that he is going to work, and he worries that he his hiding this from her.
Or, Tulasi convinced him to go to Lav marriage and to talk with his mom.

Overall, an excellent promo!!  Eagerly waiting for the TT scene!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo!!!

its TA's house from back view or side view! the orange window paintings resembles their bed room shelf paint colour!

OR

Charu might visited Lav's mom while she went to see TA and only Sudha was at home. Sudha might started an argument and this mental lost control and told everything just like how she acted in hospital!

another possibility Lav/Her mom went outside, TA came to visit his mom after thulasi convincing him & over hears Sudha/Charu convo!

i know that i am thinking too much! but it will be nice if she is talking to sudha and TA over hears. Lets see!

but i am sure someone is going to overhear, because she moved outside to shout from her bedroom LOL. thats a huge improvement which is going to let her get caught soon.

AND

for sure she is not talking all by herself in someone else house, its going to be someone. i am waiting for that scene! hope director doesn't ruin our hopes

Edited by Ninspirit - 27 December 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo shubba akka

i randomly thought charu is telling those to Lav's mom, idk why but it looks like it. lets wait and see. she should have asked about charu's marriage and psycho says like that.

@ ninspirit

if its sudha, charu knows sudha got a big mouth and she probably knew it will get spread easily if she say anything like that to sudha. so its unlikelyAngry

but TA can over hear his mom plus charu's conversation cause he is going to see his mom too, so my guess is charu is talking to TA's mom and TA will over hear but director might show that later as turning point that TA knew about this already.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 27 December 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Now Thendral is moving so Interesting with lots of twists and turns....

Thendral Puyala maarame iruntha sari...LOL but i feel its started to move into cyclone..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoKowsi

Go to top