Thendral

Thendral Promo 27/12/2010 (Page 2)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Originally posted by Shammu26

Hope Charu says the dialog to Thulasi...It will be funny to see them fight!!

Bhuvana is money-minded!!...And i think Prabha is asking Deepas parents about his marriage with Deepa!!LOL

Ada paavi Shammu Angry, unakku yen Thulasi mela kovam? Why should she stoop so low like that villi to fight against her for her hubby. Why should she do that, she does not need it, right?Thulasiyum andha self-respect illadha Charu level ku irangi varavenda. I just want Thulasi to slap that psycho if she tell this dialogue to her (she needs it badly to come into sense) Evil Smile . Argggg...this character is irritating me too much Angry

I don't think Prabha is asking for his marriage with Deepa, think he is telling Varada to join again in the job.

Aiyaaayoooo...Ithu enna vamba pochu!!LOL...Hahah chumma..Ille ka i meant Thulasi to fight with her only with her words!!..If Charu says Promo dialog appo Thulasi should say something like "He is my Hubby" or sooo!! Athan solla vanden!!...Slap kudutha kooda yenaku santosham thaan..!! Athu fight vida mika periyathuROFL

Ohh yaa nice one with Prabha might be!!..Maybe Varadha told he wont come to work anymore..Soo thats why he is kenchufying him!!...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hahaha the promo looks very funny. Poor Anandh and the girl! Both are getting into something without knwing the full truth about each other. Anandh doesnt knw she's from the rowdy family and the girl thinks Anandh is a big brave hero. ROFLROFL

And hahaha Prabha it seems has won over of Deepa's entire family's affections. LOL Hence why Deepa looks upset.

I think TA is going to see the union people to get his job back. But I think Thuls convinced him to attend Lav's wedding and that's why the romance and TA is thinking hmmm, if this is my reward for getting closer to my family, I should be even nicer to my family....LOLLOL

Oh Charu, who are telling your thoughts to??? GW.. or yourself?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo Shubba akka,

At least now that girl's voice can be heard, Don't know when are they going to show her face..!!Confused

Cute kutty romance between T&T were so cute..Wink!! I too think Thulasi has convinced TA to go to Lav's wedding, so there a cute romance scene..!! Embarrassed

Which is the place where Charu is talking..??Angry    And what does Lav mom's expression means??Confused    And she is standing somewhere outside near the trees..!!Angry

Prabha and Deepa's scenes are going good..Wink!! I think he convinces Deepa's parents to accept the job..!! So after that Varada will be going there to talk about the job where Bhuvana is talking so rude to Varada..(May be..)Confused

Lets see, waiting for the episodes..!!Day Dreaming

Edited by bhaghi - 27 December 2010 at 7:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Suba for the promo=)

Anand got a lottery check, thats this girlLOL
That rich guy seems to be after Deepa, and her mother after poor  her dad.

Charu, can someone zipp her mouthEvil Smile..whenever she talk her self dialogues its so annoying and kind of feel sorry for her pathethic situationLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Lakshmi1_ Newbie
Lakshmi1_
Lakshmi1_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Nice Promo.
Anand too falls in love with a girl.LOL
Is charu telling the dialogue to thulasi?
How will thulasi react?

Nice romance scene between thulasi and tamil.Smile
I love it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the promo Shubba Akka

That house doesn't look like Thulasi's unless its from side way.... probably Psycho is telling Lav's mom or to her self...... But i don't think she will take away her good looking act that easily yet unless TA or Thulasi sense her attitude..... lets see what she is up to....i wish she start a better plan on TA getting mission soon than visiting back and forth and getting viewers nerves....Angry

Edited by Noxeous - 27 December 2010 at 8:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Shubba Smile

Anand is really a comedy piece. Hmm, when is this director going to show the girls full face? It really is getting on my nerves. Even for the main lead - Thulasi - they didnt have such build up. Anand is soon going to get into big trouble and im sure he will realise about T&T love. Lets see..Confused

Charu your annoying. Madam, you will never in your life get Tamizh even if you die. So stop saying rubbish dialogues and get a better life. You can never separate Thulasi from Tamizh, never in your dreams! Wink I think she is talking to herself, it is very unlikely that she is talking to Lavanya's mum or Thulasi.

I think Deepa's pair is going to be Prabhakar. Now that he is like a family member to Deepa's parents. Im sure Deepa's mum wont accept Kanagu's love but she might accept Prabhkar's mum because they are rich. Poor KanaguOuch

Awwww, Thulasi your so cute! EmbarrassedTamizh, why you shocked? She is your kuttima, nothing wrong in giving you a kiss. LOL LOL I actually love this couple so much more than myself! Hehe XD

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Charu u better get lost!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaRuby-86Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Go to top